• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I don't see why you guys don't just use an RSS-enabled program to keep checking for you instead of constantly refreshing the page.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Hmm...too bad you can't really tell anything about his moves from these pictures. Oh well, there will probably be an update soon on his B moves, at least.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Hey, that same update was on this site before as a joke. Someone here is a real insider!

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
i think sakurai is hinting at a trailer at gc when he says "Unfortunately, screenshots fail to truly capture the way he moves."

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
This update is awesome. Absolutely awesome. Diddy has been one of my top picks for a newcomer, and now Sakurai has finally delivered. Best of all, he's on his own, not part of a team with Dixie. I cannot wait to play as Diddy when I get this game!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Someone please tell me why i've seen this before. Am I psychic? No, ughhh why cant i remember??!?!?!?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Sorry, just woke up. And it's this something to wake up to! My boy's in Brawl! Now, it's time for Dixie and King K. Rool!

Actually... I swear this means that he's def. in.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hee.
I win internetz!

Ahhh.
Seriously though, Diddy Kong is kinda cool.

Odd how we seem to be getting a character a week now.

Wonder how long this'll go on for.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Only one more week to announce Ridley in Metroid month come on next week!

Sir James

The Doctor
I'm pretty happy for the Diddy Kong update. He looks like he'll have a unique move set and should be fun to play. I was hoping for Ridley also, but it seems like he will be announced on Monday. I can't WAIT.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Everynight I predict music then something mind blowingly awesome is announced.

So... I'm predicting music again :)

Ridley WILL be confirmed on August 27, 2007 when Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption gets released
If your right and Ridley is announced on Monday then Monday can't come quick enough.

Top Bottom