• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think Earthbound will be featured in Brawl...Unfortunetly

Mother series however...yes...

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I hope Lucas is in. I never really liked ness even though i played with him. Hopefully they can due a pshycic kid right this time. Get Psych in there or somthing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hope Lucas is in. I never really liked ness even though i played with him. Hopefully they can due a pshycic kid right this time. Get Psych in there or somthing.
Lucas would replace Ness...

Why would you want that???

Ness is awesome...Lucas is stupid and has a horrible design.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Not to be repetitive, but anyone else supporting Viewtiful joe for brawl? If not I'll be happy to argue with you on the finer points of how awsome Joe is until the update comes. Then screw you.
I love me some Viewtiful Joe, don't get me wrong, but I doubt he'll be in Brawl. If they add any more third-party characters, they will have to be HUGE ones. Megaman is the most likely Capcom candidate. Pity, though, because I really like Joe.

I'm really excited for this update! I'm hoping for the AC character (finally!), but Lucas is always a possibility. It has to be a character tonight, though, it just has to be.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I miss the rickrolls.(Crap, i'm gonna be banned for revitalizing that)

Anyway.... how bout that update?

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I wonder why some updates are so much later then others? Do they do it on purpose to build suspence, or is it due to some sort of technical problem?

Croco

Smash Lord

I second that.
Ness will be in still.

1.He one of first smash characters.
2.He was the most difficult to unlock in Super Smash Brothers 64.. this means he is techniquely the last unlockable character.
3.Ness was in Melee..
4.Mother 3 is a Japan only release.
5.Earthbound was released in North America and Japan.
I can add more but I'm just too tired at this moment.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice

Lucas would be better than Ness because Mother 3 is the newest game in the series and Lucas would advertise the game to Americans like those sword people did for Fire Emblem. Although I think people liked Marth and Roy because they had swords, said stuff in japanese, and dressed all extravagantly. Where as people see Ness as just some little boy that can make sparklies come out of his hands.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I think Lucas will replace Ness. I've listened to the arguments on both sides and I'm convinced that Ness will be replaced. The creators even said that Ness was originally going to be replaced by Lucas in Melee, but wasn't because Mother 3's release was delayed.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lucas would be better than Ness because Mother 3 is the newest game in the series and Lucas would advertise the game to Americans like those sword people did for Fire Emblem. Although I think people liked Marth and Roy because they had swords, said stuff in japanese, and dressed all extravagantly. Where as people see Ness as just some little boy that can make sparklies come out of his hands.
Newer = Better...

I think not...

and advertisemet definetly doesn't make better...Corperate pigs thinking of money...

Croco

Smash Lord
Just to point something out..
the GC (Games Convention) in Germany is starting tomorrow.
Nintendo will be there with demos.. ;)

Top Bottom