• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So what...didn't Nintendo update during E3? What would a German Con make the diff?

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
So what...didn't Nintendo update during E3? What would a German Con make the diff?
I think the point is, whatever they planned to put as the update today is something they might be revealing at Leipzig so they'll only post it after it's been revealed at Leipzig. With E3, the date announcement on the site came the next day. In this case, they probably want to post the update the same day, rather than the next day.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
at least we wont be getting brawl in may of 08
:laugh: Touche.

Ah I guess i don't mind really, I still have of yet to buy a Wii - All in due time.

And my breakfast consists of enormous amounts of cereal - nothing special :chuckle:

I'm hoping todays update is spectacular for any reason - or perhaps not.

Dave

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I fell asleep and had a dream. Sakurai was riding a giant turqouise rodent, he raided my house and killed my whole family. Then he came for me and just as the cold steel of his blade touched my throat, i woke up.
Do you know what this means?
SONIC CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
I'm calling it. 100+ pages on this thread before 6. And I call dibs on first post.

Croco

Smash Lord
I think the point is, whatever they planned to put as the update today is something they might be revealing at Leipzig so they'll only post it after it's been revealed at Leipzig. With E3, the date announcement on the site came the next day. In this case, they probably want to post the update the same day, rather than the next day.
That might be true but the only problem with that theory is that it starts officially tomorrow.
Then again.. Sakurai might post later today.. with "Hey I'm leaving to Germany showing a demo of the game. Keep tuned in tomorrow for some exciting new updates!"

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I don't see Leipzig as a place for a new trailer. it will probably be like this: ' keep checking the official site for daily updates' then they proceed to announce new expanded audience games and delay galaxy.

*wakes up in a cold sweat*

Top Bottom