• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Star105

Smash Journeyman
im not complaing but...... what is up with this month?

oh well
i predict music=mario or stage either one works

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I predict something in the items section (including AT or Pokeball) or something to do with the Mother series.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Character: Captain Falcon
Final Smash: Peach
Special Moves: Diddy Kong
Stage: Pokémon Stadium
Music: Mario

I guess...stage.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Sakurai and his team have been stalking this site, to put the most unpredicted update. I guessed Final Smash or an item today, and I don't remember anyone on this site guessing a game mode. They must be stalking this site or some other site, because where else would they know to put a game mode. If they weren't, why would they not put up any update, like a stage or item, and something barely anyone guessed on this site.?

I don't think a stage will happen, Sakurai technically gave us 2 stages, 1 from Franklin Badge update, and Pokemon Stadium.
Still True

Tomorrow, Item or Stage, but it seems to predictable.:dizzy:

Stryks

Smash Hero
This is a GLORIOUS day for smashers, one of the top 5 is revealed, with toad possibly not in, its a good thing to see diddy...

I LAUGH in the face of sandman that doubted diddy, I LAUGH...

Were SO getting falcon, at least IDK I have a hunch its happening this week...

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
that's ridiculous, in a certain mode of melee, you fight Bowser, who is in fact enlarged.

Sakurai can shrink and grow characters... He has the technology. He's used it before, for exactly this purpose.

And my prediction for tomorrow is Petey Piranha's character profile.

If Petey is in, he will be an unlockable character, and unlockables will surely be updated when ssbb will be out.

BTW, tonight a object, pokeball or music should be the update

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
We have to get a crappy update tomorrow. This week has been so good so far. A movie, more info on single player, a FULL moveset, Diddy. What else could Sakurai give us? Maybe ice climbers on Friday. =P

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I can't remember, but is that second pic of diddy the first confirmation we've had of pokemon stadium?
No, we've seen the Stadium since the second trailer, I think. It might've made an appearance in screenshots on the first version of the site, but I don't remember.

We have to get a crappy update tomorrow. This week has been so good so far. A movie, more info on single player, a FULL moveset, Diddy. What else could Sakurai give us? Maybe ice climbers on Friday. =P
I don't think we'll get trash updates the next two days, but I do think they'll be relatively boring compared to what we've gotten. Maybe the afforementioned Pokemon Stadium and someone's Final Smash? We haven't seen neither a stage or a Final Smash in quite a while, anyway.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Pokemon Stadium has been confirmed since the trailer and also from the pokeball and Groudon updates.

Its nice to finally see Diddy. Its obvious that he would be included, i'm suprised he was not included in melee. I think its a safe bet that we'll be seeing Capt. Falcon, Ness and/or Lucas, and Luigi.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I don't think we'll get trash updates the next two days, but I do think they'll be relatively boring compared to what we've gotten. Maybe the afforementioned Pokemon Stadium and someone's Final Smash? We haven't seen neither a stage or a Final Smash in quite a while, anyway.
We just saw Pit's.

Pokemon Stadium has been confirmed since the trailer and also from the pokeball and Groudon updates.

Its nice to finally see Diddy. Its obvious that he would be included, i'm suprised he was not included in melee. I think its a safe bet that we'll be seeing Capt. Falcon, Ness and/or Lucas, and Luigi.
I think we won't see an Earthbound character for a while. Lucas will probably replace Ness. Ridley has priority for next week since its MP3's release. So maybe Falcon is next.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Long time no roam here.I really want to see Mario Circuit or the Halbred updated.A stage update doesn't seem too far fetched does it?

Revven

FrankerZ
A lot of things could happen tomorrow. An item, a stage, music (I hope music for Rumble Falls or Castle Siege), a veteran character confirmed, or even another How to Play update.

The way I see it a veteran character being confirmed tomorrow seems likely, but so does Stage and Music.

I'm going with Music.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
We just saw Pit's.
I forgot about that... That update was pretty uneventful to me. I thought the last one was DK's.

Ridley has priority for next week since its MP3's release.
How can anyone even make this claim? First of all, when has Sakurai EVER synched up updates with anything at all (minus the DK + Release Date update at E3, which hardly counts since it was synched up with itself). Second of all, as far as I know, Metroid Prime 3 doesn't even have a set release date in Japan yet. I imagine if they do synch these up, it'll be Japan's release, not ours.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
How can anyone even make this claim? First of all, when has Sakurai EVER synched up updates with anything at all (minus the DK + Release Date update at E3, which hardly counts since it was synched up with itself). Second of all, as far as I know, Metroid Prime 3 doesn't even have a set release date in Japan yet. I imagine if they do synch these up, it'll be Japan's release, not ours.
I say this, because Metroid is more popular in the US. A Ridley update would be done to appeal more to the American Smasher. Nintendo could have told Sakurai to do it for the "month of Metroid."

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Hmm for tommorows update im thinking a stage,or possibly a Final Smash.Here are all my guesses for the next updates in their category:

Veteran:Captain Falcon,possibly Ness(Not guessing Luigi or Jiggs becuse of them always being unlockable)
Newcomer:No idea
Stage:pokemon Stadium has been in alot of past updates,but i wouldnt mind seeing the Halberd or a new stage
Game Modes:More on Emissary,possibly explination on the multi-player modes
How to play:Either a throwing,rolling,or blocking HTP
Item:Maybe a pokeball,hammer,bob-omb ect.
AT:No clue
Final Smash:Waiting on Zelda's,or Yoshi's
Special Moves:DK's,Zelda's,Diddy's
Music:pokemon music,Fire Emblem or DK music

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
i hope sakurai will satisfy my hunger for a c falcon update.. ive been gettin mindgamed everytime im like "ok falcon will be tonight" and then seeing some random newcomer.

hopefully he will be tonight, who knows.

sakurai is unpredictable

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
like I mentioned earlier, I'll have to say:

-an item
-Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash Revealed
-Meta-Knight Profile
-a stage
-or moves based on someone we've already seen about

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I freaking give up. It's impossible to predict Sakurai. He is a man shrouded in mystery and little cartoon characters.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I have been guessing a stage for like three days now, and instead we keep getting some sweet character updates. I'm definitely not complaining, but I would love to know what the pokemon stadium stage is gunna be like this time around, or maybe see another new strage. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's an item.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Zelda's FS. I'm throwin out somthing random because that's how Sakurai is. Except Sakurai is random the 12th power

Sakurai= R^12

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
HERE COMES SOME TOTALLY UNORTHADOX PREDICTION:

NEW CHARACTER!

Im trying to make these as outrageous as possible...
Maybe then, can one truely predict sakurai...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Another pokeball poke or an assist trophy. A stage sometime this week. Wow, we got a character profile every week. Capt. should be next. I'd like to see what Luigi would be like but i don't think we'll be seeing him for a long time.

Watch tomorrows update be an item from the Sonic series. More chaos than actually revealing Sonic. I swear.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Watch tomorrows update be an item from the Sonic series. More chaos than actually revealing Sonic. I swear.
I jokingly told a friend today how epic it would be if he gave us an update aluding to a character before the character themselves. In this situation, a Final Smash update:

???: Final Smash
<Super Sonic>

There would be a single screenshot, with Sonic doing the infamous transformation pose, silouhetted out. And that would be it. It would have to be on a friday, with monday being the profile.

However, I think they might save third parties to reveal at major events (Nintendo World, Tokyo Game Show).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Thats what he wants you think.

So far he released Goroh before Captain, an animal crossing stage and item when there obviously gonna be a character and the badge before Ness and/or Lucas.

Top Bottom