• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Stage!! We haven't had a stage in ages. You don't think Sakurai has decided to stop uploading stages do you?

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm cool with any DK music, as long as it isn't the DK Rap from DK64 again. :urg:
I would love to hear that, but only if they brought in Rare to do it. Which won't happen.

I'm sticking with a stage and a Final Smash for these next two days... it seems to be the most logical choice. But we know that just means Sakurai will think up something much more random.

Talendime

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for Diddy's Special moves, since Sakurai seemed disappointed in that they weren't very evident in the screenshots. Eh?

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
it might be an item cuz its been a while i just hope its not music, also does anyone think next week will bee metroid themed?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Please, you already have Ike. Hes enough to take over as the high tier char with broken range. If any other FE char were to come, i think it would be Lyn.

Conker1

Smash Ace
Why do people still believe an Animal Crossing character will be in the game? Like they live in Dream World or something. The only one with a chance is Resetti and I bet he appears on the stage too, they just didn't show him.

I'm saying a stage.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
It's either going to be a stage, or a character, or an item, or music, or an AT, or a SE update, or a GM update.

I think that covers all my bases.

SpiritAshura

Smash Cadet
a seriously ****ty item like a barrel/box or something. this week has been too good to be true, it won't keep up. T_T

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm just assuming theres an AC char. Think about it, the AC updates are given a symbol while an update like Dr. Wright only had a smash franchise symbol. Not just a stage or just an item but both.

Why is everyone against having an AC char? Saying something like "Oh Tom Nook is in the stage, hes not playable" is like saying "Oh I chose Link, you cant choose him now."

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm getting of the computer RIGHT NOW so I don't see the update. Restraint!

EDIT: I lied.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Me crave music or an AT! Stages? Stages are too static, but items and music plays a more active part.
Really? I'd prefer a stage. It will give us an idea on how many stages are suitable for competitive play. Music, although awesome, isn't that exciting. The only smash theme that ever got stuck in my head was the DK rap (lol) and dreamland. Items off either way.

Top Bottom