• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Is he really going to do another 5 weeks of filler update until it comes out in Japan?

Seriously, he's wasting valuable time, he might as well unveil a new unlockable character every 2 weeks again, that way, we'll get two new characters by launch, and the game's hype will have gone up, and he can't get too depressed about only two characters being revealed before launch.

platnum

Smash Lord
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonsly?!

Wow!!!!!.......pure Unadulterated Wow!!!!1111!!!!!

This Is The Wors7 Th1ng 3v3r!!!11111

WarxePB

Smash Ace
It's definitely a unique use for a Pokemon, because one would assume that anyone could pick it up and chuck it around. But we could have just got an item with the same function.

It's not the worst update ever. Widescreen, MK's Special Moves and You Must Recover are worse.

AIM0001

Smash Lord

Diddy pretty much sums up my mood for this update.

Maybe Diddy is taking the tree back to Sakurai saying here keep this $hitty update and this f**king tree.

Owell atleast we got the pok'e mon update out the way. Expect better for the remainder of the week.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I have no idea why everybody seems to be complaining about this update. It's a great update. We got an update on Bonsly. Which is a good update.

I mean, basically Bonsly is a Mr. Saturn that actually matters.

Not a character, but certainly not terrible like teh yous are making it out to be.

Top Bottom