• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hmmm I'm going to predict no characters for this week, but instead a character moveset, I'm guessing Kirby or Bowser. We'll also see some kind of "how to play" update, as well as a stage. Might as well just get the Mario Kart stage out of the way. I'm pretty sure we'll get a music update of some kind as well.

THERE. If I'm right you give me a dollar.
I agree, exept for the moveset part. Give Snake his Final Smash!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
This 5-day forecast is brought to you by Guitar Hero III!

- Stage update - featuring F-Zero, Sonic, or an unknown or not-yet-confirmed returning franchise. No repeats.
- Character update - Final Smash of Sonic, Snake, Zero Suit Samus or Zelda, or Special Moves of any character with a distinct change to their set.
- Item update - an all new item, perhaps details on the Stop Watch or Soccer Ball.
- How to Play update - Crawling? Air-dodging? Something entirely new? Something that isn't even a real H2P update?
- Game Mode update - because a week isn't complete without one.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I predict a Ness confirmation tonight. I think Sakurai is just trying to mindgame'z us into believing he's going to take Ness out just so when we see the red banner we'll be like, "ZOMG, NEW CHARACTER, SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET!!!!!!111ONEONE" just to have it be a character that isn't new or interesting >_>

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
It's gonna be a game mode. A game mode that we don't care about! :D

But honestly, if we don't get a character tomorrow I am going to assume it'll be another crap week. Or should I say a weak.

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
i hope for a new character, cpt.falcon or a freaking LoZ new stage! they are the only serie with no NEW stages up to date!

AIM0001

Smash Lord
mY tOP 3 gUESSES
1. Zelda's special moves2. Character announcement
3. Returning Melee stage

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
1. SSE Update
2. Game mode
3. Game play update
4. Sakurai's thoughts on world hunger

I can see that last one now....

" ITEM UPDATE! <Food>

Like the previous game, food restores a little tiny portion of health. NOMNOMNOM!

If only food spontaneously appeared when ou needed it, like in this game....

WE COULD END WORLD HUNGER"

Machspeed, you are on to something here.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
the best: Mega Man

the worst: you can run! by smashing the joystick in a direction. If you are using a wiimote you will need to double tap the direction you want to run in!

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
People, don't get excited about "feeling a new Character today".

You'll only set yourself up for disappointment. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I wouldn't get my hopes up to high. I'm expecting something rather normal for this update. Nothing spectacular.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
IMO I dont think the dojo will reveal anymore veterans until after the release, but will reveal the last starter newcomer sometime in January. So we stuck with these filler updates *sigh*

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
People, don't get excited about "feeling a new Character today".

You'll only set yourself up for disappointment. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I wouldn't get my hopes up to high. I'm expecting something rather normal for this update. Nothing spectacular.
No, you're right. I'd expect a "how to play" or a "game mode" because those are the ones I hate the most.

Plus, we've gotten like 10 game modes in the past 3 weeks.

Top Bottom