• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I don't think unlockable characters are much a worry to Sakurai anymore. He did say that we'll be getting most of the roster from SsE, so I think that maybe they're not really hidden, just a bit more difficult and out of the way to get to.

Once again... I'd like to point out my theory on a branching story.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Well other than the princess being different, i don't see how at this point.
Well the princesses are one branch.

Also, did you notice in the second trailer that MARIO was fighting Petey Piranha instead of Kirby?
Another branch possibility.

And I'm going to bet there are a ton more. 10 hour Adventure Mode. There's room for it.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
You're not funny. You're annoying, and frankly I just plain don't like you.

Anyway, I think Monday's update will be Subspace based. It's been a while since our last video.
Dyce always makes me lolz. :chuckle:

I second the Subpace thing, though. I might even go out on a limb and say *gasp* Character Update, but we all know THAT won't happen. ;)

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Wuv you Aeris! :chuckle:

But I don't know about a character update... not just yet anyway. I think next week.

Hopefully, I'm totally wrong.
Wuv U2--the band, not you. :laugh:
Just kiddingggggggg! You know I wuv you, too. :grin:

Well, if we don't get one this week, we'll HAVE to get one next week, no? I mean, even if Corocoro is only revealing the starting roster, we're going to at least see Captain Falcon by Saturday, if not earlier.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Regal Buster how are you averaging 101 posts a day? Back on topic, I would love to see Isaac this week but I think if there is any character this week it will be Sheik and Captain Falcon since the roster (or at least starting) is going to be out on Saturday.

Oh and Dyce, thanks for finding the words I never could to express my feeling towards platnum.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I don't see them releasing any characters this week. They are going to make us wait until the 15th to read the article and find out for ourselves.

As I often do, I predict:
Menus
Itams
Menus
A moveset?
A song

Or something like that. Lots of menus is really the joke.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I don't see them releasing any characters this week. They are going to make us wait until the 15th to read the article and find out for ourselves.

As I often do, I predict:
Menus
Itams
Menus
A moveset?
A song

Or something like that. Lots of menus is really the joke.
but how do you know they know about the article?:dizzy:

what if they reveal a character before the cororo reveal?

oh and i can STRONGLY feel that Isaac will be revealed this week...

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I think this means he's not hung up on hidden characters AFTER the game is released. In context, he was talking about online mode. If we were to see any unlockables in the way he mentioned, it would be after the game was released. This, plus this ongoing character drought could kind of support that quote about him not revealing the secrets on the dojo until after the release of the game.

This is why I still doubt that Coro Coro will release the whole roster.
It'd be a pleasant surprise, though.

Item on Monday, most likely Assist Trophy.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
OMG really? What article? Will it be on the Dojo or in a magazine? If it's in a magazine then what magazine is it? I must know!!!
Coro Coro Magazine is doing a Brawl roster reveal on the 15th of the month. How much of the roster, we don't know.

Somewhere in the General Brawl Discussion you can find the post with it in it. Should say Brawl Roster reveal coming or something like that.

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
Coro Coro Magazine is doing a Brawl roster reveal on the 15th of the month. How much of the roster, we don't know.

Somewhere in the General Brawl Discussion you can find the post with it in it. Should say Brawl Roster reveal coming or something like that.
Hooray! I'm preety sure that it will find it's way on the net soon.

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
I dont think it is the whole roster just of all the charecter you start off with, tough if there is gonna be somebody mentioned in the article not mentioned yet he will post them this week.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Friday's update was a real eye opener and a good one (man did we need one) I hope Sakurai doesnt go back to crap updates. Im really going for a...stage update. I think, but I would want some Sonic Item.

or maybe.... a character update, cause he said he wasnt going to be so "up-tight" on hidden characters.

Grod

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping for a new character, preferably Midna, but I know that probably won't happen. Probably a final smash or something already revealed at E for all.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Well, last week was certainly average for me.

My favorite updates were the X: Tunnel Scene and the With Anyone/Basic Brawl update.

I'm hoping that this week, we will get one character... a newcomer and hopefully it will be either Krsytal, Ridley, Bowser Jr or Paper Mario.

I'm also hoping for a stage and maybe Zelda's Special Moves to see if Sheik is there. Another bit of music wouldn't go a miss either.

Bring on SATURDAY: The roster. =)

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm I'm going to predict no characters for this week, but instead a character moveset, I'm guessing Kirby or Bowser. We'll also see some kind of "how to play" update, as well as a stage. Might as well just get the Mario Kart stage out of the way. I'm pretty sure we'll get a music update of some kind as well.

THERE. If I'm right you give me a dollar.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm I'm going to predict no characters for this week, but instead a character moveset, I'm guessing Kirby or Bowser. We'll also see some kind of "how to play" update, as well as a stage. Might as well just get the Mario Kart stage out of the way. I'm pretty sure we'll get a music update of some kind as well.

THERE. If I'm right you give me a dollar.
NO! well only give you a cookie!:chuckle:

Top Bottom