• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Sakurai:

"Well the roster is being leaked this week, so I better reveal what I can."

*confirms Geno, Ganondorf w/ Sage Sword and hovering abilities, Luigi, Captain falcon with new and improved Nipples all this week*

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yes, considering we know of a lot of Pokemon, Items, and AT's from the demo that are still to be revealed.

Plus stages.... no kirby stage? Only ONE Melee stage? No Bowser or Peach stage? etc...

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Yes, considering we know of a lot of Pokemon, Items, and AT's from the demo that are still to be revealed.

Plus stages.... no kirby stage? Only ONE Melee stage? No Bowser or Peach stage? etc...
plus stages and music for characters that have yet to be revealed, yes i believe there is much more to come

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Im predicting a 'how to play' update. Possibly how items work, or something stupid we already know.

Iris

Smash Ace
Not sure about Mon-Thurs, but I bet Friday will be a newcomer. Then CoroCoro comics will release Dojo's roster on Saturday

How bleak...

47drift

Smash Journeyman
"Notice: No more updates!

That's right! I've decided to stop doing my daily DOJO updates! It's been fun!

-Sakurai"

Best update ever? D:

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
That was so disappointing. I mean we know what he does now but that should have been packed with another update like maybe even gardevior

Top Bottom