• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Wow, and I thought people wouldn't mind this update. I didn't know about it before (I haven't watched many E4All videos) and we haven't had a new Pokeball update in a while. It can't be newcomers and stages every day.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I have no idea why everybody seems to be complaining about this update. It's a great update. We got an update on Bonsly. Which is a good update.

I mean, basically Bonsly is a Mr. Saturn that actually matters.

Not a character, but certainly not terrible like teh yous are making it out to be.
You lose big time.

Blue X

Smash Cadet
Not really a great update, but not the worst. At least it's one more pokemon we can get accounted for now...

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
You lose big time.
normally, i would bash you for squishing someone positive-ness.. HOWeveR, i actually think this is a waste.. i mean come on sakurai.. i think he knew that it wouldn't be the best update but he just wanted to fill space/ get it over with.. But w/e its behind us now as someone already said and we gotta just keep moving along.. expecially since thr corocoro thing is on saturday and yeah.. and i hope SP's conspiracy thoreacry is NOT TRUE. that would make the coro coro thing phail harder than this update.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha bonsly! I have no idea who this pokemon is, but Im just going to see if I can kick him off the stage instead of throwing him. The good part in this update is how bada ss Fox looks when he's reflecting things. OSSUM!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
expecially since thr corocoro thing is on saturday and yeah..
I'm actually wondering if they've known about and been preparing for the CoroCoro article for as long as the draught has lasted, and that they might be directly related...

In other words, could CoroCoro possibly be the biggest news we've had this season?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I'm actually wondering if they've known about and been preparing for the CoroCoro article for as long as the draught has lasted, and that they might be directly related...

In other words, could CoroCoro possibly be the biggest news we've had this season?

Hmmmmm that's an interestin thought. Maybe there was supposed to be a CHARACTER DROUGHT until DEC. 15TH?

S2

Smash Lord
True, we all know he is in. 'Cause he is Luigi and that guy leaked it in the video.

but him or C. Falcon would be the perfect update for me.

I just want to see old faces: Falcon, Sheik, M2, Ganondorf and Falco.

Honestly, I know there are going to be secret characters. Fine...

but if Sakurai is just stalling for time at this point, he might as well keep the hype up by showing some of the returning challangers.

I'm sure the idea is that he's trying to keep new character models secret... but come on, how much different can you make Falcon look? He's going to be the apex of sexiness regardless of how he's portrayed, so show him to us already.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm sure the idea is that he's trying to keep new character models secret... but come on, how much different can you make Falcon look? He's going to be the apex of sexiness regardless of how he's portrayed, so show him to us already.
If that's not a good reason to reveal Captain Falcon, I don't know what is.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
which video !!!

please, sum link of the video!! :(
It was just some ******* Nintendo rep saying at E for All "there are lots of characters like Mario and... uhh.. Luigi" and that's about it.

Long story short the guy knew nothing.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
dang bonsly......oh well......now i think they're not going to reveal any charcter until december the 15th.
Sakurai and nintendo may know about that article don't you think? o.o

Star105

Smash Journeyman
eh.....

tomorrow i predict stage, character update, another item (gods forbid)

or

a

music update

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Besides a few of the obvious character update, I want a music update.

Except, I want a GOOD one. A really nice Zelda or Mario one. Or hatever Kirby music tht was from Dreamland 64.

Top Bottom