• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Actually, Lucas looks BETTER than Ness, it's just the fact that they shouldn't have to take out Ness! I mean, come on!
Come on indeed!

Lucas is certainly taking my interest. I mean... his final smash, better speed and attacks? and his groovyness are all 5/5 for me.

But as for mains. Mario is my first. Whilst Ness and Marth are my tied 2nd. :)

Come on Sakurai, turn back to your old generous way... give us... a double update! :psycho:

A good one at that.

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
He aint dead yet bro.....

Innit yo, doo doo doo doh doh doh.

Also a good question to ask ourselves is, Will the veterans get special moves updates apart from when some of their attacks have been changed.

Well? I don't think they will. But Zelda's may be shown. To show Shiek. :)

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Well, I loved Earthbound, and I loved Ness in Earthbound. But Ness in Smash was kinda like... dude... what the hell? He didn't really have anything to his namesake besides the Bat and Yo-yo.

I'm just hoping they give him his OWN moves, and turn Lucas into the metaphorical "grab bag."

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Well, I loved Earthbound, and I loved Ness in Earthbound. But Ness in Smash was kinda like... dude... what the hell? He didn't really have anything to his namesake besides the Bat and Yo-yo.

I'm just hoping they give him his OWN moves, and turn Lucas into the metaphorical "grab bag."
None of those were part of his actual moves in the game?? :ohwell:

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
http://gonintendo.com/?p=31194

hmmm.. that's Megaman's anniversary. It would be the perfect time to reveal Megaman in Brawl. I really think that Megaman is going to be revealed on Monday.
your right! i've been predicting him for that day!

if someone thinks that won't happen,stop to think about it:

all the 3rd partie characters have been revealed by the time of an special event!(snake=konami comference,sonic=nintendo comference)
now its time for Megaman!

Machspeed

Smash Lord
It is megaman's time to shine.

If not on his anniversary, I believe him to be still in the game anyway.
(Sakurai doesn't reveal hidden characters unless to boost hype, but seeing as we haven't had a character update in 3 weeks, it may be very likely that he wants the hype levels upped)

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Although I think Geno would make a bigger Hype then anything at this moment, Krystal and Megaman are both Dwarfed by his Popularity (Referencing Sakurai's Poll)

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Not to mention Geno and Megaman's fanbases are absolutely gigantic.

Sakurai has shown interest in Krystal alot, wouldn't surprise me if she made it in.

Samus is the only representative from Metroid, and Ridley was pretty high up on the poll.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
i can see a subspace update sometime this week, probably thursday or friday. for tonight.... either a stage or zelda's special moves. i've been DYING for something along these lines.

platnum

Smash Lord
tonights update:

Brawl!

as you know the game this site is for is SSBB!

*pic*

LOOK! is teh staring screen!

*blured picture*

LOOK! is teh menu!

*BLURED PIC*

LOOK!is teh roster...BUT you cant see! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

me: DDDDDDDDDDDD:

WHY SAKURAI WHY!!!!!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Tomorrow's Update: Rumble On/Off

I would be stoked.
lol. He'd do it too. It'd be kinda like Meta Knight's Special Moves.

"Well, I already said that I like the Gamecube controller's rumble better, but I thought I'd mention it again... with pictures!

Gosh... we really have thought of everything."

Blackadder

Smash Master
Jesus Christ tends to piss a lot of people off these days.
Even 1000 years gone, he's still got it. :p

Also, lol Jesus Christ mentioned in his 666 post.
...Yeah, I only came here 'cause I saw Smooth.

Top Bottom