• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I just found an interesting statistic.

We're on update 176. The Wifi was the 100th update, so I'm using that as my "halfway mark"

For the first 100 updates, we had twenty Yellow updates. That's right. 20% of the updates were items, while nine were Orange updates (game modes, including SSE).

After Wifi was announced, we've had nineteen Orange updates, and only ten Yellow updates.

It's been completely reversed. Now we're getting an overabundance of game modes.

That ****s needs to stop.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
If Ness randomly isn't playable(i'd be sad if he wasn't), he'd be a AT and i bet he'd pop-up and use PK Rockin Omega.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
"How to Play: Costumes Part Two

We've decided to show you some other costumes so that you can get a gist of who will and will not be in this game!

Lucas puts on a red hat and wears an ever familiar shirt!

Ike dons red hair! He also has a costume that looks a little feminine...

Zelda has a Sheik costume! She still plays like Zelda though. Her down B was replaced with something else, but we'll have an entire separate update for that move.

Mario's hat has an L on it now. That's different.

Since when was Pikachu so small?

And... W-What's this? The Ice Climbers are dressed as green and blue dinosaurs? How strange!"

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
"How to Play: Costumes Part Two

We've decided to show you some other costumes so that you can get a gist of who will and will not be in this game!

Lucas puts on a red hat and wears an ever familiar shirt!

Ike dons red hair! He also has a costume that looks a little feminine...

Zelda has a Sheik costume! She still plays like Zelda though. Her down B was replaced with something else, but we'll have an entire separate update for that move.

Mario's hat has an L on it now. That's different.

Since when was Pikachu so small?

And... W-What's this? The Ice Climbers are dressed as green and blue dinosaurs? How strange!"
This is pretty funny ahahaha

but what are the blue and green dinosaus reffereing to?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
We're all in dire need of another character confirmation, whether he/she be new or a veteran from Melee.

Even though I don't think we're going to get it in a few hours. Meh...there's always Monday.

Shade

Krell

Smash Journeyman
How about character updates? We haven't gotten one of those in a while either... :ohwell:
Char updates (excluding movesets) are the most infrequent kind and thus the least likely.
Shoot, though, I wish they would just admit to including Geno already.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
i'd love to see sheik...or another megaton update (stage editor, team up in sse, new character reveal, etc) for tomorrow...usually those kinds of things happen on a friday or a monday.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'd love to see a character tonight (51 minutes!) but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I know it's unlikely. We'll see something orange I bet.

Game Mode: Stereo Sound!

Back to Guitar Hero 3 with me.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Okay!! Isaac tonite!! I'm sure this time!

Mic, prepare to be amazed at my psychic abilities....

I'm gonna lose 10 bucks tonite...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I predict...UBER-LAME updae to finish out the week. I have better hopes for next week, definitely!

Seriously, I think it might be a SSE update. It's been a while.

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see a character tonight (51 minutes!) but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I know it's unlikely. We'll see something orange I bet.

Game Mode: Stereo Sound!

Back to Guitar Hero 3 with me.
Agreed, but i predict, Torchic!
EDit: i mean for pokeball of course.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Marth.
*Deep dramatic voice* WILL This update end the week spectacularly or flat out FAIL!!! Next time ON SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL Z. *guitar plays*

Top Bottom