• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
In some place between Hyrule and Mushroom Kingdom
Mewtwo. Please Masahiro Sakurai give us Mewtwo.
Mewtwo would be an unlockable im thinking Wolf link, heres my moveset:
B= shadow move used to get multiple enemies in TP.
Side B= Pounces on opponent like you did to poes in TP.
Up B= Midna flies up, and link zooms towards her.
Down B= A chargable spin attack.

Now I'll start with "A" moves
A= Bite
AA= Slash bite
AAA= Slash bite bite
Side A= Stronger slash
Dash A= 2 Stronger slashes
Up A= Slashes claw up
Down A= Rubs one claw against the ground
Now I'll do Smash attacks.
UP= Claw slash up
DOWN= Dig (dirt flying on one side, claws on the other)
SIDE= Chargable claw slash
His grab would be: Midna's hair-hand grabs opponent (like it did to Gannon) and wolf link can bite them while grabbed.
Now the final smash would be Midna Puts on her fused shadows and turns into the beast (that breaks the sheild around hyrule castle) and you control where her spear goes. If it is a direct hit then an almost instant KO however, if you miss its a final smash wasted.
For taunts he would:
1. Howl
2. Sniff
3. Midna talks
And Finally, for his entrance he warps down through twilight.
P.S. I'm sorry if the paragraphs aren't indented but I wrote the PM with indents... Thanks For Reading!:lick:

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah...Just Midna should be playable cuz that final smash would be that crazy octopus thingy lolz Midna's hot! *Sizzles*

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Maybe a challenger approaching (Olimar please). Or maybe a veteran confirmation like Captain Falcon. (has said this every day this week)

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
For the past few weeks, DOJO update predictions have always been things like "new character" or "new stage", and it has always been something completely random, like "the battle for the smash ball" and "returning pokemon". I'm guessing it'll be another pointless update like that, and will probably continue to be so for a couple of weeks, if not more.

Of course, it would be great if it WAS a new character or stage. : )

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
If its not a charecter... or zelda's spec moves (shiek confirmed/killed like all hope of a non third party smashbros:laugh:....:).....:ohwell:......:(.....:urg:......:mad: )
im gonna kill myself....

and by kill i mean kick....... and by myself i mean.... babies

AIM0001

Smash Lord
TOP 3 GUESSES FOR DEC. 7TH 2007

1. Subspace update
2. Stage: Mario Kart stage
3. My #3 is sorta a fantasy guess tonight. I'm hoping for the CHARACTER DROUGHT to be eneded today. Geno or K. Rool.:)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wanna see Zelda's special moves/ Sheik tonight....

Or Geno, of course!

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Anyone who has a nice little spot reserved in my sig; a confirmation on any of them would be nice for tomorrow.

Probably an SSE update though.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
to sum up the updates:
Wow way to look exactly like my picture that I've posted for two nights now. Even down to the sad face and the phrase "Good Updates".

Quit Life, idea stealer.

Well, HAVE we gotten a Challenger Approaching on a Friday?
I...can't think of one exactly...
We got Snake on a Friday. But he's not a Challenger Approaching update, so, no. We never have. We've gotten those on Monday-Thursdays in the past, but never on a Friday.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I am hoping for a challenger update. Though eveidence points against that, as pointed out by other posters. If it's not a challenger, I'm guessing a stage.

A final smash is a definite no. Two in a row is not Sakurai's thing.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I am hoping for a challenger update. Though eveidence points against that, as pointed out by other posters. If it's not a challenger, I'm guessing a stage.

A final smash is a definite no. Two in a row is not Sakurai's thing.
We have had two Final Smashes in a week before. We've had a character debut and their Final Smash revealed the next day. We've had a week where we got five red updates. No, seriously.

What I'm saying is that the number of red updates in a week or where they fall apparently isn't an issue. But we will always get one a week, it seems.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
1. A huge disappointment
2. CPU levels
3. Stopping recovery
4. Victory Screeen
5. A message that says that Sakurai refuses to give a good update until the public bows down to his greatness
6. A message that explains Sakurai's feelings on global warming
7. A good update.

These were listed in order or probability.

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
I think this is the first time I've stayed up for an update, although it's probably not worth it. About what time are the updates usually posted? :/

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
1. A huge disappointment
2. CPU levels
3. Stopping recovery
4. Victory Screeen
5. A message that says that Sakurai refuses to give a good update until the public bows down to his greatness
6. A message that explains Sakurai's feelings on global warming
7. A good update.

These were listed in order or probability.
I'd bow down to his greatness for a good update.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I think this is the first time I've stayed up for an update, although it's probably not worth it. About what time are the updates usually posted? :/
I frequently do so.
It's 2AM EST. Convert that to your own time zone if you need to, EST being East Coast US, Canada, etc.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Sonic's Final Smash.

And if not that, an unpredictable, terrible update that we would never expect you could even make an update out of.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
How to pick up an item!
OMG. If that were the bloody update tonight, I would eat you alive---and I'm not saying this in a pleasant way, either. I'd literally devour you and add your mass to my own.

I think we're going to get another item. Perhaps we will find out what the hell that clock is...?

Smooth Criminal

Machspeed

Smash Lord
OMG. If that were the bloody update tonight, I would eat you alive---and I'm not saying this in a pleasant way, either. I'd literally devour you and add your mass to my own.

I think we're going to get another item. Perhaps we will find out what the hell that clock is...?

Smooth Criminal
Sounds pleasant.

And yes an item update sounds about right.

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
I frequently do so.
It's 2AM EST. Convert that to your own time zone if you need to, EST being East Coast US, Canada, etc.
Oh, crap. Yeah, I read elsewhere that it was 11:00, but that was in a different time zone, I'm sure. Well, I'm not staying up until 2AM for something like "Character Select Screen Tokens". :ohwell: Thanks for the info!

Machspeed

Smash Lord
WELL, I'd love to stay up and wait for the update but I needs mah sleep.

Cheers to getting a character update.

(No, not really)

Top Bottom