• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
****!!!! where the hell sakurai said they would be unlockable???? show me a link to any article that say this!

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
A veteran would suffice ;_;

I've read on a games news site that perhaps these updates have been bad because Sakurai has been trying to stretch them out b/c of the 2 month delay.
Indeed, that is what I was thinking. He might of had everything planned out until Dec. 3rd, showing more starting characters here and there until everything got rescheduled so now he's putting in filler? But that also wouldn't make sense 'cuz he would be the one planning for the reschedulement (is that even a word? xd) right? And you'd think since they rescheduled they would let us know about more characters since perhaps the sole purpose of the rescheduling was to make more characters?! But perhaps those characters being made are all going to be secret characters?!? SO WE'RE JUST GOING TO KEEP GETTING MORE FILLER TILL HE STARTS SHOWING THE REST OF THE STARTERS?!?! ITS ALL SO CONFUSING!! GAAHHH!!! *head explodes*

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Sakurai will show the kirby hats after the starting roster is shown, obviously he'll only show the starter kirby hats(i hope his Falco looks not so creepy).

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Why wouldn't it make sense for Sakurai to be rescheduling the release? He's the one creating the game after all.

And I believe that Sakurai had everything planned out, then the release came, and he had to start using a backup list of crummy updates just to kill time.

EDIT:
Though, I think I would rather have had all the lowsy updates from the start, and the better ones now-a-days. Anticipation is better when it's built up.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I thought of what Charizards, Ivysaur's and Squirtle's would look like.

Kirby would have a pair of red dragon wings(small wings), and he'd have Charizards horns.
Kirby would have Ivysaurs bulb on his back
and Kirby would have a turtle shell for Squirtle.

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
I really want to believe there is going to be a character update for Friday.
I'm betting we wont get a FS cause we just got one, or a special moves...

Hmmm.....
My bet is .... Jigglypuff.

I mean we are all expecting Ganondorf Luigi or Falcon to be the next veteren update, and this will blow people away if we got Jigglypuff before them.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I really want to believe there is going to be a character update for Friday.
I'm betting we wont get a FS cause we just got one, or a special moves...

Hmmm.....
My bet is .... Jigglypuff.

I mean we are all expecting Ganondorf Luigi or Falcon to be the next veteren update, and this will blow people away if we got Jigglypuff before them.
I wasn't expecting Ganondorf or Luigi. xD But that would be pretty awesome if they were starters.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, Dedede's Final Smash is perfect. Yeah, I sort of imagined a FS like that for Bowser Jr., except he summons Koopas and Goombas to the field instead of Waddle Dees.

Thinking that he makes it into the game, anyway.

Maybe another character update, although I'm getting the feeling that there won't be one tomorrow, which kind of surprises me.

It's kind of anyone's guess.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Uhh, Dedede's Final Smash is perfect. Yeah, I sort of imagined a FS like that for Bowser Jr., except he summons Koopas and Goombas to the field instead of Waddle Dees.

Thinking that he makes it into the game, anyway.

Maybe another character update, although I'm getting the feeling that there won't be one tomorrow, which kind of surprises me.

It's kind of anyone's guess.
me too i kind of like it and i hope for a mushroom update tomorrow

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't expecting Ganondorf or Luigi. xD But that would be pretty awesome if they were starters.
i acn see Luigi being a starter, that will sure happen :)

but about ganny......hum....maybe unlocking him on the SSE?(like having a boss fight againts him)?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
i acn see Luigi being a starter, that will sure happen :)

but about ganny......hum....maybe unlocking him on the SSE?(like having a boss fight againts him)?
Nah. I think Luigi will be unlockable once again. Why break the pattern?

Also, I think most characters will be unlockable via SsE. Evidently, it's like a 10 hour game mode??? Awesome. Unnecessary methinx, but still awesome.

Anyway, I feel that most, if not all, of the villain characters will be unlocked once you beat them via SsE, and probably the 3rd Party guests will be unlocked once you meet them in the SsE and they join your party.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I think Luigi will be one of the ones that you DON'T unlock via SsE. Same would go with other "really cool sidekick-type" characters, like Falco.

EDIT:
Not exactly sidekick characters, because Luigi and Falco aren't really sidekicks...

I guess you'd call them "secondary heroes"? Not the series' main character, but still very popular and important in their own respects.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I think Luigi will be one of the ones that you DON'T unlock via SsE. Same would go with other "really cool sidekick-type" characters, like Falco.

EDIT:
Not exactly sidekick characters, because Luigi and Falco aren't really sidekicks...

I guess you'd call them "secondary heroes"? Not the series' main character, but still very popular and important in their own respects.
if Tails wasn't an AT he would fall in that category.:)

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Nah. I think Luigi will be unlockable once again. Why break the pattern?

Also, I think most characters will be unlockable via SsE. Evidently, it's like a 10 hour game mode??? Awesome. Unnecessary methinx, but still awesome.

Anyway, I feel that most, if not all, of the villain characters will be unlocked once you beat them via SsE, and probably the 3rd Party guests will be unlocked once you meet them in the SsE and they join your party.
What about Petey Piranha? He's big ***!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
petey and rayquaza wont be playable.

i think luigi will be a starter

i think the next character to be unveiled will be... ganondorf

Star105

Smash Journeyman
O.......m.....g

There Has Not Been A Decent Update In A Month!!!!!!!

*edit* pift geno won't be tommorrows update..... OLIMARS 4 TOMMORROWS UPDATE!@@!@!@!@!
maybe but................. look on the bright side we only have 4 more final smashes to go until just move sets remain which take up 9 updates................ (not including any unconfirmed characters)

oh well

tomorrow......... mmmmmmm............... i say stage or item

though it could be a game mode

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping for a new Wi-fi update... I'd like to see the reasons why we aren't playing playing brawl right now, and if it's really that good to delay it...

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I'm sure Sakurai has a good reason, oh wait he's Sakurai. LOL I bet it is characters, and an online mode.

Top Bottom