• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

iMichael

Smash Lord
I really wanted DeDeDe to jump in the air like Snorlax or Bowser but go real high and up for a long time...then he'd come down with brute force =( but this final smash is interesting...I really wanna see this in action

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
While it doesn't look like the most effective or awe-inspiring FS, I'm glad it isn't a transformation. So far, 2 of the other 3 confirmed villains so far have transformations, with Giga Bowser and Wario-Man. Plus, I'm guessing Ganondorf's FS will be transforming into Ganon.

So its good to see its not another transformation, and instead seems to resemble Pit's the most.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i saw that coming. we wont have another red update for another 2 weeks and it wont be A new character. but his fs is pretty funny

nviv

Smash Cadet
well there's always the next 24 hours to look forward to a new character...

my guess is an Assist Trophy to finish off the week...a sonic based assist trophy.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
How stupid, random and out-of-character would that have been.
Out of character? I guess you didn't play Kirby Dream Land 2 or 3, or Kirby 64 for that matter.

Dedede got the short end of the final smash stick for interestingness, clearly. And now the character update well is almost dry, barring the increasingly disappointing odds a new character will show up.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Out of character? I guess you didn't play Kirby Dream Land 2 or 3, or Kirby 64 for that matter.

Dedede got the short end of the final smash stick for interestingness, clearly. And now the character update well is almost dry, barring the increasingly disappointing odds a new character will show up.
Oh you must never question Silver on anything Kirby related, a foolish mistake...:laugh:

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Dude.....I played All of Kirby's games (except for Air Ride) and Dream Land 3 happened to be my favorite.

Why the HELL would DeDeDe be possessed??! That wont be DeDeDe in the first place!!

It is like, thats a possessed DeDeDe in smash, not the real dude!!

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Oh you must never question Silver on anything Kirby related, a foolish mistake...:laugh:
"A foolish mistake?" Oh, grow up, really. You can't change facts. Dedede's been possesed by Dark Matter in each game they both have been in to my knowledge. Poor penguin must have a weak will.

To Silver: Yes, but your statement said it would have been out of character. It was not out of character for Dedede to be possesed, because he has been several times.

Instead of getting a nod to the Dream Land series we get a bland upgrade of his Side + B move, so instead of enriching the Dedede persona to include his penchant for being posessed, he ends the personalization of Dedede there.

silver777

Smash Champion
"A foolish mistake?" Oh, grow up, really. You can't change facts. Dedede's been possesed by Dark Matter in each game they both have been in to my knowledge. Poor penguin must have a weak will.
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Dude.....I played All of Kirby's games (except for Air Ride) and Dream Land 3 happened to be my favorite.

Why the HELL would DeDeDe be possessed??! That wont be DeDeDe in the first place!!

It is like, thats a possessed DeDeDe in smash, not the real dude!!

smashbot226

Smash Master
IDK, it probably should've been Dedede being possessed by Dark Matter, opening his mouth, and all his foes would come flying into his mouth.

HE chews them a little, then spits them in random directions and revert to normal.

Just an idea, tho.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Mario is definitely not fat, he's 240lbs of pure sexyness. Not Isaac? F*** it, I'm retiring the psyxhix gig.

silver777

Smash Champion
IDK, it probably should've been Dedede being possessed by Dark Matter, opening his mouth, and all his foes would come flying into his mouth.

HE chews them a little, then spits them in random directions and revert to normal.

Just an idea, tho.
Dark Matter is the one Making Dedede do this.

....see how this is out of character??

I am glad, Sakurai knows his characters and whats the best way to represent them.:)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Mario is a fattie. You'd think he'd burn all of that lasagna Peach cooks for him off saving her *** so much, but nope, still a fattie.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Mario is a fattie. You'd think he'd burn all of that lasagna Peach cooks for him off saving her *** so much, but nope, still a fattie.
But he's a STEREOTYPICAL italian, so he gots to be fat!!
And haven't you seen Mario's melee pic?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Anything zelda would be heavenly (pun?) because it would answer SO MANY QUESTIONS about her.

Like: what's up with Sheik? is she still a down B move? or is she in the final smash.

and what in the world WOULD Zelda's FS be? any thoughts?

Once we get a Zelda update i'm sure many people will be relieved.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Anything zelda would be heavenly (pun?) because it would answer SO MANY QUESTIONS about her.

Like: what's up with Sheik? is she still a down B move? or is she in the final smash.

and what in the world WOULD Zelda's FS be? any thoughts?

Once we get a Zelda update i'm sure many people will be relieved.
Zelda's down B would be the Twillight Princess looks, in the robe. She'd have the same moves as Sheik, only modified. That'd be a cool alternative, but not as cool as a Sheik in Twillight Princess style. I think they'll do that.

Zelda's Final Smash will be the Gods Farore, Din and Nayru, wich (Like in Ocarina of Time) come crashing down at her aid. Each doing a different thing.

Ideas.

Top Bottom