• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
only a few FS left though, and he has to be running out of filler updates as well. They'll pick up eventually, or the game will be out. which ever comes first.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Dedede's Fsmash. Hum. I wonder how much knockback/damage they do? Otherwise, isn't it just like a string of merrils (Merryls?)

It looks like it is channeled too. So does that mean it can be interrupted?

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I had a feeling it wouldn't be Dark Matter. That would have been OOC and stupid.

This is IC and funny. I'm glad I'm maining Dedede :)

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Its ok, but nothing ground braking, its basically a ground version of Pit's Final Smash
...How the hell is this a ground version of Pit's Final Smash? Just because they summon things, is that your only rationality?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I know lol but, hey I still said orange and Dedede's final smash is throwing a bunch of waddle-dees lol

orange doesn't necessarily mean "game mode" lol

(bwahahaha generic predictions ftw lol)

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
The only two FS'es we don't know are Snake's and Zelda's, and he hasn't updated Sonic's either, even though we know it. Zelda's might have something to do with Sheik, or Sakurai could just be acting lame, since Zelda is the ONLY character that hasn't gotten anything at all since her revelation, what was it? 3 months ago?

Therefore, I predict Sonic's FS pretty soon. But tomorrow, a Stage, or SSE video. If I keep guessing SSE I'll be right eventually...
...and Dedede's.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I'm also pretty disappointed at the lack of Dark Matter infecting Dedede as his Final Smash.

I mean, how perfect would that have been.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Only three FSmashes left to reveal. Sonic's. We know that one already from the demo. Then there is Snake's. A lot of speculation about what he will do. And last but not least, Zelda's. I got a feeling it will turn her into Shiek, just like Samus' FS goes to Zamus.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ah c'mon!!! Give us a **** new character confirmation Sakudork like Black Knight, or I'll even settle for a veteran character like Ganondorf!

courte

Smash Lord
the smash fan in me says yay info but i gotta admit at this point even the kid in me is... at tomorrow

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I know I wanna assume that it's safe to say that there will be no more Red updates this week but...

The Dojo is not Magic: The Gathering. Sakurai-kun does NOT care about balancing the color wheel on the Dojo and making sure that each color gets equal representation. For the first half of the year we got hardly any orange updates, and tons of yellow updates. Come October that got switched completely. He's given us three back-to-back Red updates one week. I still want to assume we can get another out of this week.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
only a few FS left though, and he has to be running out of filler updates as well. They'll pick up eventually, or the game will be out. which ever comes first.
You have a point, the only Finals left now are Zelda, Sonic, Snake and Zero Suit Samus. There's a 50% chance that our next Final Smash update will be something we already know. Then there aren't anymore left until we get more characters. I could definitely see a Zelda Special Moves update in there too...

I'm not sure this is as much of a draught as it is catch-up work before more characters are shown.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Only three FSmashes left to reveal. Sonic's. We know that one already from the demo. Then there is Snake's. A lot of speculation about what he will do. And last but not least, Zelda's. I got a feeling it will turn her into Shiek, just like Samus' FS goes to Zamus.
i dont think sonic will have a fs update soon since his fs was introduced in his video on dojo when he was first announced... i could be wrong thoiugh

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i do apprecitate the updates. in fact, unlike most of you, i havnt been disapointed in one for a while. but...i really want to see the complete roster.

Why is Nintendo so anti-that? Do they really think it would hurt $ that much?

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
You have a point, the only Finals left now are Zelda, Sonic, Snake and Zero Suit Samus. There's a 50% chance that our next Final Smash update will be something we already know. Then there aren't anymore left until we get more characters. I could definitely see a Zelda Special Moves update in there too...

I'm not sure this is as much of a draught as it is catch-up work before more characters are shown.

zero samus final smash is turning back to samus..not sure if he will show that tho would be a waste of an update imo =\

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I know I wanna assume that it's safe to say that there will be no more Red updates this week but...

The Dojo is not Magic: The Gathering. Sakurai-kun does NOT care about balancing the color wheel on the Dojo and making sure that each color gets equal representation. For the first half of the year we got hardly any orange updates, and tons of yellow updates. Come October that got switched completely. He's given us three back-to-back Red updates one week. I still want to assume we can get another out of this week.
wow... how did my predictions become general classifications? lol

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Well that's what people get for believing the DEC. 3rd rumor that was started by people who didn't know what the f*** they were talkin bout. :laugh:

Anyway wayz uhhh I again don't know what to predict for today. I now have to make top 3 guesses now because Sakurai is so unpredicable. I'm not guessing a character cuz I don't think tonight will be the end of the CHARACTER DROUGHT

TOP 3 GUESSES FOR DEC. 5TH
1. Final Smash (Not sure which character,but I'm guessing a FS we don't know bout yet.
2. I'm going to say a stage. Might be the Mario Kart stage or Final Destination.
3. I'm going to say #3 will be something we already know. I'm placing as a last guess today because I think we may finally get something better.
Well I guess I sort of guessed right tonight. But I was kinda hoping De De De would have a better Final Smash but I'm sure it could do some pretty good damage but owell best update all week.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Zero Suit Samus and Sonic's Final Smash not being updated because we already know them? Hahahahahahaha.

Remember when we assumed that about Meta Knight's Special Moves?

Top Bottom