• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
i think her final smash will be:calling the light spirits(from twilight princess)to attack and fire some arrows.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
the only final smash worthy thing i remember zelda doing in Twilight princess was riding on the back of the horse shooting huge light arrows...

Would be a kinda cool final smash i guess..

Unless she gets possessed by Ganondorf, and flings lightbolts at you..

Thatd be really random though

Desruprot

Smash Lord
correct that in addition to WE WANT THE LAST CHARACTER!....at least on the site anyways... I hope they have a lot more then they currently do...

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Only ZSS, Snake, Sonic and Zelda's FS's to go and then no more final smash updates! YAY! Unless we get a new character... haha this is a win-win situation.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Woo pee doo, cant wait for Zamus's and sonic's FS, theyre soo awesome [/sarcasm]

:p well we still got zelda and snake, hope zelda summons the gods or something for an ultra god beam.... or something XD

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
ZSS just turns into samus...

yes i know.

very exciting.

but since sakurai has been slumping lately,
i can see it coming...

i din't know we only had THAT much left.

:)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I don't think we'll get any veteran Special move updates unless they've really changed some (ie Mario and Link), and I think we only get one Special Move update per newcomer (that could change though). Whoops, forgot about Zamus's FS. How many weeks of updates are left until release? If we only get at least one of any kind of character update per week, then...four Final Smashes...then what else? Hm.

@PP777: Sorry to bring your hopes down, but Sonic needs a stage, first and foremost, and then if we have to get another Mario stage update, it will most likely be Mario Circuit first, since that's been out there since the second trailer.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Dedede's FS: Dedede's Army.

Atleast it wasn't Super Sonic shown. I still hope Geno is shown tomorrow.

Stryks

Smash Hero
:mad: what about Dedede! though his was shown today it's like Dedede is being ignored.
Those are the ones LEFT, since they showed his TODAY, his FS isnt on the 'FS's left' list... and dont double post...

and princess peach... u ALWAYS think its peach's castle for the next update, how about some variety?? XD

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Oh yea, and don't forget about all the movesets we have to go through AND finish up.

:\ Good thing there's only two months left.
Hmm...do you think they'll go over movesets that haven't been substantially changed? We already have SM updates for all the vets, so there's nothing to worry about in that regard. Mario and Link got updates because there were noticeable changes to their respective movesets; Fox seems to be the anomaly, save for the whole "Blaster always being out"-or whatever-it-was thing. Bowser could get one, I suppose, because of changes to the Fire Breath and Koopa Klaw, but it's hard to say for sure. Everyone else, though, probably won't get one except Zelda. Her update is the one that most anticipate, because it will undoubtedly reveal whether or not Sheik will make an appearance in Brawl as Zelda's (anachronistic) alter-ego, a separate character, or perhaps she will make no appearance whatsoever.

Along the same lines, the only two truly new and unrevealed FS updates that we are as of yet awaiting are Snake's and--surprise, surprise--Zelda's. Again, the Sheik factor plays into the decision to keep Zelda information under wraps, but it's frustrating, especially in this news drought on the DOJO.

Regardless, I'm going out on a limb to say that we're FINALLY going to see Captain Falcon tomorrow. It's a total guess, but I hope that I'm right. :ohwell:

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Hmm...do you think they'll go over movesets that haven't been substantially changed? We already have SM updates for all the vets, so there's nothing to worry about in that regard. Mario and Link got updates because there were noticeable changes to their respective movesets; Fox seems to be the anomaly, save for the whole "Blaster always being out"-or whatever-it-was thing. Bowser could get one, I suppose, because of changes to the Fire Breath and Koopa Klaw, but it's hard to say for sure. Everyone else, though, probably won't get one except Zelda. Her update is the one that most anticipate, because it will undoubtedly reveal whether or not Sheik will make an appearance in Brawl as Zelda's (anachronistic) alter-ego, a separate character, or perhaps she will make no appearance whatsoever.
Oh, absolutely! I could see every veteran getting a special moves update, especially due to Fox's "his moves havn't changed, so here's only two of them" SM update. I don't understand why they couldn't give us all of his moves, unless there is a special property to each of them that no one at EforAll found (distance altering?).

Also, I'd actually prefer seeing veteran movesets in place of "Returning (X item) from previous installments" updates, or "Something you don't really need to know, will probably never use more than once, and can be easily figured out from the manual by anyone who has never undergone labatomy surgury" updates.

Along the same lines, the only two truly new and unrevealed FS updates that we are as of yet awaiting are Snake's and--surprise, surprise--Zelda's. Again, the Sheik factor plays into the decision to keep Zelda information under wraps, but it's frustrating, especially in this news drought on the DOJO.
I think Sheik will return, but I doubt she'll be a FS. I just don't see how it would be necessary for her to transform into Sheik for her "ultimate attack" because Sheik was not perfect (though VERY close to it.) And if Sakurai chooses to go down the Samus<-->Zamus road with Zelda<-->Sheik, I just don't see that making very much sense. What kind of move would Zelda, or Sheik, for that matter, be so powerful, overwhelming, or mysterious that it would force her to change into a ninja/princess? It just doesn't make sense to me. I think keeping the simple transformation with a dB command (just like with PT), will work just fine.

Regardless, I'm going out on a limb to say that we're FINALLY going to see Captain Falcon tomorrow. It's a total guess, but I hope that I'm right. :ohwell:
As usual, I'm on the same page as you. I hope you're right.

Or he'll be a starter because of his immense popularity.
True, but something about Geno just SCREAMS secret character.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Sonic will be an unlockable character, so will Snake be, and so will any other 3rd Party guests... {*cough*Megaman*cough*}

But Sega and Konami and whoever else has a representative... {*cough*Capcom*cough*}... excuse me... will need some form of advertisement and some time to advertise on their own.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we'll see any more of Sonic's info... Just pics with him randomly included. I think he was meant to be secret, and still will be unlockable, and they only showed him himself to make up for the delay. I think they'll keep the rest of the secret stuff, including Sonic's stage, secret.
yeah but who said sonic's stage will be secret? :confused:

they're only going to reveal secret things after the game is out(assuming that the dojo will still be updated.)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Sonic's a starter as he just said they'd only show secret things after the game was out.
Show me a link to where it said that.

Well, they revealed Snake's stage already... and maybe they'll use the same rule for Sonic.
Just because they revealed Snake's stage doesn't mean they won't make it unlockable. They could reveal Sonic's stage too, but it will still end up being unlockable.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Sonic will be an unlockable character, so will Snake be, and so will any other 3rd Party guests... {*cough*Megaman*cough*}

But Sega and Konami and whoever else has a representative... {*cough*Capcom*cough*}... excuse me... will need some form of advertisement and some time to advertise on their own.

That makes sense. But if so, their gonna have to reveal some more starting characters to take their place, right?

Top Bottom