• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
In some place between Hyrule and Mushroom Kingdom
That'dbe sweet if it confirmed The Captain, Ness, Luigi, and Jigglypuff.

Also who's this Mr. L people talk about being Luigi's most likely FS?
huh, i dunno that much bout the luigis mansion seiries, but maybe he takes out the ghost vaccume and empties it resulting in a flood of ghosts comes out in the same fashion as marios smash... but thats just a suggestion;)

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure he's very sorry that he isn't putting a hype website at as top a priority as say... balancing the characters to perfection, ironing out online details, adding more characters to an already healthy roster, making sure the items in a match aren't overpowered, making sure the SSE Cut scenes are as detailed as possible, making sure event matches flow well, making sure the game doesn't crash the first time you turn it on, revitalizing veteran characters for their glorious return (falcon, falco, ganondorf), and ya know, making sure this game is as good as it's hyped to be.

My name is Krytha and I'm an ignorant, greedy, 10 year old brat who doesn't know how good he/she/it has it already.

TORCHIC TONIGHT !1!one!1eleven!1!!1!
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF SAKURAI IS AN IDIOT THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN POSTING ABOUT HIS GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
OMGZOMG!! Of course, everyone is psychic now. Everyone knows exactly how the game plays, how it will play in the meta-game of the future, and, of course, the identities of those 10 year old posters behind t3h intarwabs. Please, more exclamation marks. It makes you way cooler than one such as I.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
That'dbe sweet if it confirmed The Captain, Ness, Luigi, and Jigglypuff.

Also who's this Mr. L people talk about being Luigi's most likely FS?
Mr. L is the darkness heart or whatever fused with Luigi, and Super Paper Mario's final boss.

I didn't play through it but I saw a video. I'd be more descriptive if I'd actually played through the game.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
OMGZOMG!! Of course, everyone is psychic now. Everyone knows exactly how the game plays, how it will play in the meta-game of the future, and, of course, the identities of those 10 year old posters behind t3h intarwabs. Please, more exclamation marks. It makes you way cooler than one such as I.
Maybe if you'd stop being such a bloody troll about the updates, we may just use moar exclamation points.

I still predict...

...a character.

Smooth Criminal

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Maybe if you'd stop being such a bloody troll about the updates, we may just use moar exclamation points.

I still predict...

...a character.

Smooth Criminal
Holy ****.

Smooth Criminal is pretty ****ing on this week as far as updates are concerned.

A character. I am fascinated and anxious even moreso than before.

Still. I predict...

Marth the AT tonight YEAYUHZ!!!

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
To all who desperately want a character, all I have to say is be careful what you wish for.

That is all.

Realy wise words man... I don know wath you mean, but sound realy wise:) tonigth I predicc an anti-character... :psycho::psycho::psycho:

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Stage update.

Brawlosseum. (I wonder what its really called)

The stage Mario and Kirby fight on in the 1st SSE video.
I think its the new Final D.
Thats my call.
I think Brawlosseum(If that's really what it's called) would be a cool new look for Final Destination. Cuz if they can give Battlefield a whole new look then why not Final Destination as well?

Actually, they believed that sakurai would at least acknowledge the date that brawl was supposed to be released before the delay. Dec 3 wasn't just a random day.
Anyways, probably gonna get another known update tonight, though I'm hoping for a final smash
Yeah I was aware of that. I know it wasn't just a random day but it was stupid to think something big would happen on a old U.S. release date. There was even a DEC. 3RD thread with all these people hyping up this day for like a couple of months cuz they thought that was the day we'd get like 2 character updates or whatever. I couldn't help but laugh when it turned out to be the biggest dissapoint ever and just minutes after they closed the overally hyped DEC. 3RD thread.:embarrass

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Marth as a at would suck.
Marth being an AT would be a bigger shock then Lucas replacing Ness.
But if I remeber right isn't there alreay a Fire Emblem AT with some girl(Forgot her name.) with a sword. Why would we need another Fire Emblem character as an AT with a sword?:confused:

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Lyn.

I honestly have no idea of how Marth looks in Brawl.

To me though He'll either be a playable character or he just won't be in it at all. There are much better ATs to be put in than Marth because Marth SHOULD be playable.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
But if I remeber right isn't there alreay a Fire Emblem AT with some girl(Forgot her name.) with a sword. Why would we need another Fire Emblem character as an AT with a sword?:confused:
a better question is why would they make a playable character that wasn't a clone a AT?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
if marth was an AT I'd cry. i rather him be out the game all together then see him as an AT.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
a better question is why would they make a playable character that wasn't a clone a AT?

Yeah I would agree with you on that. You know how many people would be pissed if Ness was an AT? But yeah I think Marth has a good chance of making it. The only clone was Roy.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
The Captain of Falcons.

Need.

Knee.

Must.. see.. Cpt. Falcon meets Snake cutscene, best, thing, ever.

Broken. sentences. for. the. win.

Top Bottom