• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
The only two FS'es we don't know are Snake's and Zelda's, and he hasn't updated Sonic's either, even though we know it. Zelda's might have something to do with Sheik, or Sakurai could just be acting lame, since Zelda is the ONLY character that hasn't gotten anything at all since her revelation, what was it? 3 months ago?

Therefore, I predict Sonic's FS pretty soon. But tomorrow, a Stage, or SSE video. If I keep guessing SSE I'll be right eventually...

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Actually, they believed that sakurai would at least acknowledge the date that brawl was supposed to be released before the delay. Dec 3 wasn't just a random day.

Anyways, probably gonna get another known update tonight, though I'm hoping for a final smash
Probably sonic's Final Smash because we already know that.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Chronobound posted it earlier this week in the character discussion forum that Geno was to be confirmed Monday or sometime this week, but he doesn't know how much truth there is to said rumor.
Okay, cool. I found what you were talking about. It's just weird that the rumor on Super Mario RPG Legacy also came around near the time of that fake 1UP article. But I hope it's right.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I doubt the Captain will be confirmed before the game comes out, he's most likely to return as an unlockable character.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Tonight's update is... Peach's Final Smash!

Sakurai: Yesterday I posted about Final Smashes and then I realized that I didn't give you an example. It's all right if I rehash old information again isn't it? Here is Peach's Final Smash (again!). It- it puts people to sleep? I-i-incredible! And there are peaches you can eat. Delicious! My name is Sakurai and I am a douche!

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
In some place between Hyrule and Mushroom Kingdom

Sakurai: Yesterday I posted about Final Smashes and then I realized that I didn't give you an example. It's all right if I rehash old information again isn't it? Here is Peach's Final Smash (again!). It- it puts people to sleep? I-i-incredible! And there are peaches you can eat. Delicious! My name is Sakurai and I am a douche!
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF SAKURAI IS AN IDIOT THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN POSTING ABOUT HIS GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
A stage would be nice... yes I'm going with a stage maybe the Mario Kart one.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
problably something WE DID NOT SEE COMING.

honestly,
when you log on to the site you bet you say to yourself:

"it cant possibly be something I already know,it cant possibly something i already know..."

and WHAM!

Classic Adventure Mode.

im hoping for a full on Veterans Update.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
A stage would be nice... yes I'm going with a stage maybe the Mario Kart one.
I really don't think we'll see the Kart stage until they've done a stage per franchise. Both stages and music has followed this pattern of one per and haven't overlapped yet. I don't count the Temple as it was a generic Smash update (which further angers me that the Temple was all they gave us).

So, before a second Mario stage, we're due an F-Zero, Sonic, Game & Watch, and mysterious franchise #17's stages first.

Dont get your hopes too high, tonight is just going to be another terrible update of stuff we already knew from E for All.
I'm still betting on Game Mode: Stereo Sound.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the character roster is almost completely shown, and that they'll only show 1 last newcomer before the game's release in japan.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Picture this on December 15th.

"Notice: NONE OF IT'S TRUE!

Don't believe those magazines! They're lying I tell ya! LYING! THAT'S NOT THE ROSTER! REALLY! THOSE SCREENSHOTS ARE PHOTOSHOPPED! I'VE BEEN FRAMED I TELL YA! DUPED! HOW DID THIS GET OUT!? I'VE BEEN AMBUSHED, YA HEAR ME? AMBUSHED! BAMBOOZLED! TH-THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!"

Yay, for roster reveal. Hopefully, Sakurai doesn't lose his mind though.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice

I'm sure he's very sorry that he isn't putting a hype website at as top a priority as say... balancing the characters to perfection, ironing out online details, adding more characters to an already healthy roster, making sure the items in a match aren't overpowered, making sure the SSE Cut scenes are as detailed as possible, making sure event matches flow well, making sure the game doesn't crash the first time you turn it on, revitalizing veteran characters for their glorious return (falcon, falco, ganondorf), and ya know, making sure this game is as good as it's hyped to be.

My name is Krytha and I'm an ignorant, greedy, 10 year old brat who doesn't know how good he/she/it has it already.

TORCHIC TONIGHT !1!one!1eleven!1!!1!

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I'm sure he's very sorry that he isn't putting a hype website at as top a priority as say... balancing the characters to perfection, ironing out online details, adding more characters to an already healthy roster, making sure the items in a match aren't overpowered, making sure the SSE Cut scenes are as detailed as possible, making sure event matches flow well, making sure the game doesn't crash the first time you turn it on, revitalizing veteran characters for their glorious return (falcon, falco, ganondorf), and ya know, making sure this game is as good as it's hyped to be.

My name is Krytha and I'm an ignorant, greedy, 10 year old brat who doesn't know how good he/she/it has it already.

TORCHIC TONIGHT !1!one!1eleven!1!!1!
No to Torchic, yes to Geno.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
What the hell is with everyone being so hyped about Geno this week? I'm all for him being in the game too, but I love how people randomly come up with characters to support every week.
Read the last page.

Geno for Brawl.

But seriously, music from Previous Installments.

"This is the song you hear when you get a hammer!" *8 second demo*

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
Starting the game:

Some people might not know what to do with there disk once they get it, who knows all that stuff? First tear the plastic around the game box open with your teeth and open the box. Don't bother reading the instruction booklet, that's what the DOJOs for. Turn on your overpriced wii and insert the game disc.
Remember to first attach the wrist strap to your wrist so you do throw it at your tv by mistake and sue us again. Don't stand within 200ft of any person or object including the tv so you don't accidentally hit anything/kill anyone. Then click on Brawl (the icon is me ) and press play. Press A and B at the same time to start the game. Then a screen will come up that says press Start. Some people might not know such difficult terminology, who knows what start is anyway? We have thought of everything. You can press any button and it will do the same thing! And if you spend more then 5 minutes staring at the controller looking for the start button it will automaticcly plas some pre-recorded smashes to keep you entertained!

Friday: Pausing the game

I think i got a bit carried away, im rely bored =/

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
maybe all these "from previos installments" updates mean something...
CHARS FROM PREVIOUS INSTALMENTS!!!!!!!!! cpt. F, luigi, (not pichu or ness) so on.
That'dbe sweet if it confirmed The Captain, Ness, Luigi, and Jigglypuff.

Also who's this Mr. L people talk about being Luigi's most likely FS?

Top Bottom