• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Only human players can get pity smashes right? Cause I'll be ****ing pissed if I'm whipping some CPU's *** and he gets a Final Smash and kills me.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I remember hearing this song in my search to find Totaka's Song in every single one of the games he's worked on! EPIC!

I can't wait to try to find that little jingle in Brawl. It'll probably be hell trying to even begin searching.
I want to thank you for informing me of this. I feel terribly uninformed to have not heard of it until now O_O We need to find it in Wii Sports...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm not saying its a well used privilege, I'm just saying some people abuse the expectancy of the updates being absolutely epic every night.
No, that's not true for me.

But I think I speak for most people when I say that I'd like an epic update, you know, maybe once a month. That's not that much to ask these days.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
SE video and/or.... Kirby's special moves.

ya know what Song Rocks.
The New, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Medley for Brawl. That is was an awesome update, ist so long and has a big mix, done really well. omg i Love it.
Koji Kondo is a genius.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I hope pity final smash can be turned off, then the smash ball will have a chance for tournament play (not that it had much of a chance in the first place...). You'd be surprised how many amazing comebacks have happened in tournament play... I did notice it in one of the E4all vids. Mabye it won't be a factor if it's something like 5 consecutive deaths in a row? The amount of stocks in a tournament match might be lowered from 4 to 3 since characters live so long now (it used to be 5 in ssb64). And why is Sakurai referring to points (implying he prefers time mode)? Everybody plays stock...

this update was ok I guess... I would've liked something more interesting considering the past month of updates we've had.

SiegK

Smash Champion
I hope pity final smash can be turned off, then the smash ball will have a chance for tournament play (not that it had much of a chance in the first place...). You'd be surprised how many amazing comebacks have happened in tournament play... I did notice it in one of the E4all vids. Mabye it won't be a factor if it's something like 5 consecutive deaths in a row? The amount of stocks in a tournament match might be lowered from 4 to 3 since characters live so long now (it used to be 5 in ssb64). And why is Sakurai referring to points (implying he prefers time mode)? Everybody plays stock...

this update was ok I guess... I would've liked something more interesting considering the past month of updates we've had.
I like this guy. Lol. Its like I said it myself.

The Mark

Smash Apprentice
Old information! Pass it here mash-potato samurai!

Seriously. I am getting tired of this. I want a character update. Now.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Old information! Pass it here mash-potato samurai!

Seriously. I am getting tired of this. I want a character update. Now.
Lol. Whats up The Mark, I dont think we will get a character update till...Dec 15th. Just saying,

I Liked this update, it answered my long time question, "Can you turn off smash ballz"
And even though it was answered and I was happy, it brought up some more, as all updates do.

Nice Update Sakurai!

"If a song is good, that’s enough for me."
Thats awesome.

I wonder what the heck he will end up putting in? He's just tossing everything into this game huh? I mean, if this game can hold about.... almost a year's worth of day-by-day updates. omg its gunna be huge.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
Isn't it obvious that sakurai prefer's Time? I mean, it was the default mode in Smash bros. 64 and in melee, and it was the only mode in the demo...

SiegK

Smash Champion
Its not that he prefer's Time its that is the Default. Duh you guys, c'mon. be a Smasher. Think about it.

And Sub ZERO, you did not know that you could turn off Smash Ballz and you didnt know that he was going to put in Songs outside Smash characters.

Calm down guys, it was better then alot of the updates so far, cause it answered questions. So what if it wasnt TOTALY new Subject.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
-_____- , "How to take the Smash Ball!" F***. It's been almost 6 F****** weeks since the last character update!!! THEY NEED TO FILL THAT SPACE IN THE NEWCOMERS LIST NOW!!! Seriously, it´s f****** laughing at me -___-

About the music... meh, I still prefer MK tune (jazz hands!). But I guess it good to know that every song can make it (sadly this also means that that Forest maze can get in WITHOUT Geno, F***)

Tomorrow... anything is possible EXCEPT a newcomer... :urg:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Uhh did I miss something SeigK? Also tomorrow will be a stage as my guess.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
stage tomorrow yeah.

well if the update have something that is from my interest i'm happy.

and (good) music is always of my interest.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I was disappointed until I saw the end of the explanation saying you can turn off final smashes. I hope this means that zero suit will be playable as a separate character too.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i liked this update.. this ends the theory that, smashballs cant be turned off and now we know that songs arent limited to just te ones the have for the stages.. finally a good update

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
i liked this update.. this ends the theory that, smashballs cant be turned off and now we know that songs arent limited to just te ones the have for the stages.. finally a good update
So that could mean no AC character, and...... NO FALCON!!!!!!

No, Falcon's in it. Sakurai told me himself.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
hey people there WILL be an AC rep.... do you they would waste time making a stage and music(and a bunch of other things) for a series just for it to have no character? yeah right....

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
That doesn't mean they are going to make a character for it though.

We have a Pictochat stage, but you don't see them announcing that you can play as the stick thingy.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
That doesn't mean they are going to make a character for it though.

We have a Pictochat stage, but you don't see them announcing that you can play as the stick thingy.
yeah but it has no potenteial character!(unless you vount the Mii)

AC has alot of potential(*coughcoughachumank.k.slidercoughcough*)

Top Bottom