• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
No exiled characters should be reduced to AT status. They don't deserve that. The only thing more insulting than being removed is being turned into THAT.

That would be as stupid as making Mewtwo a pokeball! :mad: :p
... maybe Pichu. But Mewtwo, demoted into a boss at the least. But I'd rather he just stay... and you know, not suck.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
My Spider Sense is telling me that yet another dissapointing update is headed our way at lightspeed. Ohhhh I can hardly wait!! *extreme sarcasm*

Heh, probably something like New Pork City or that lame a$$ Wario Ware stage....

MeleeMan

Smash Ace
NNID
WilderFTW
3DS FC
2105-9709-5961
You know, I used to get so excited every night waiting for the dojo to update.

...Not anymore. It's kinda sad. I wish he'd give us at least one new OMG update.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Believe it or not, I'd actually really like a Jigglypuff character update.

Why, you ask? It'd confirm that the unlockables are being revealed on the site, which would be very pleasing to know.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Wow I'm glad the prediction I've been making for a week now is finally being heard.

Anyway. Yeah. If Smooth Criminal predicts anything except Waffles, I'll buy it.

Then again, I am out of waffles..

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Maybe if you'd stop being such a bloody troll about the updates, we may just use moar exclamation points.
I say what I think, unlike others who just show up to blow sunshine up Sakurai's skirt. Stroke that ego, guys! Stroke it long and hard!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I hope they pull a Smash-Bros-64-Luigi on a lot of these characters. That would throw a lovely twist on things.

I really think Diddy and DeDeDe should be unlockables. I don't care what Subspace or Events tell us.

Weed

Smash Lord
I'm wanting Mario Kart stage, but it'll most likely be something we already know or don't care to know..not that it bothers me.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Sonic was revealed to us to placate the masses before the delay announcement, Snake originally to draw hype and different types of gamers to Smash.

Chibi Pit

Smash Rookie
I'm still waiting for the Eggplant curse to be revealed. What with a game as whack-o as Brawl's going to be, I'll be really surprised if they don't include it.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

^^You can use that if you like. ^-^

@JustABill, he probably looked at your "How to select your character" suggestion and thought it was genius. Man, what a figure head douche!
thanks ill pm you when i get my sisters laptop. im posting from my wii rite now.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Good update, I mean we know Dedede's final smash now...but in all honesty, this is my least favorite Final Smash. Hopefully he'll update Sonic's soon. I want some clean screens of Super Sonic.

Top Bottom