• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
Haha, we are going to get to a point where our views are completely polar from what they are now:

Meta-Kirby: "****, another character. This time....Master Chief....DAMMIT"

Blackadder: "DAMMIT! Why the **** has this week been so bad?? Megaman, Ridley, Ganondorf, Online Tournaments, and now THIS? BORING CRAP!

Fanewgie: "It's been 4 WEEKS SINCE WE GOT A FINAL SMASH OR ASSIST TROPHY!"

Dyce: "I know! Jesus, I want to kill Sakurai for giving us all these characters. WE NEED MORE POKEBALL POKEMON!"

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Haha, we are going to get to a point where our views are completely polar from what they are now:

Meta-Kirby: "****, another character. This time....Master Chief....DAMMIT"

Blackadder: "DAMMIT! Why the **** has this week been so bad?? Megaman, Ridley, Ganondorf, Online Tournaments, and now THIS? BORING CRAP!

Fanewgie: "It's been 4 WEEKS SINCE WE GOT A FINAL SMASH OR ASSIST TROPHY!"

Dyce: "I know! Jesus, I want to kill Sakurai for giving us all these characters. WE NEED MORE POKEBALL POKEMON!"
I want to see that happen. lol

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
There was already an item update, unless you mean AT or Pokemon update. As long as it isn't a moveset, FS or music update I'm fine with anything, as most of those updates are boring fillers.
There's always the mysterious soccer ball...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
We all know its going to be the return of Mewtwo "the new fastest" move over sonic!
Not faster than Sonic. Blue Streak speeds by, he's the fastest thing alive.

But Mewtwo can be rediculously broken this time around. I wouldn't mind that too much.

Tonight's update will be something not fun, and we all complain, call it boring or say we already knew about it, then will continue to piss and moan about how November is the worst month for Brawl updates.

Weed

Smash Lord
eh, I hope we're done with E4A crap, besides Sonic's FS, which is unlikely due to the Ice Climbers.

I wanna see/am guessing the Mario Kart stage

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Tonight's update will be something not fun, and we all complain, call it boring or say we already knew about it, then will continue to piss and moan about how November is the worst month for Brawl updates.
Dyce is spot on with his SWF member predictions. WTF, Sakurai? Why can't your mindgames be flawed? :laugh:

Smooth Criminal

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Not faster than Sonic. Blue Streak speeds by, he's the fastest thing alive.

But Mewtwo can be rediculously broken this time around. I wouldn't mind that too much.

You sir are truly a psychic.

Yeah i'm tired of the whining too. Even I'm guilty, just a little bit. But there is certainly no doubt that this IS the most dissapointing month of updates.:(

RDK

Smash Hero
Dyce is spot on with his SWF member predictions. WTF, Sakurai? Why can't your mindgames be flawed?
Sakurai's mindgames......flawed?

Impossible. Sakurai's ARE the original mindgames. All other mindgames are just flawed versions of his.

M.K

Level 55
Sakurai's mindgames are like sex with Donald Trump...

You can cry, piss, and moan all you want but...it's gonna happen...

ONTOPIC: Stage Tonight, Sonic's Stage (Hopefully from SA2B)

Top Bottom