• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I still believe in my character drought theory so I'm going to say either a stage or a Subspace.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ha! AH HA HA HA HA HA! Sakurai you give us another terrible useless update.

EDIT: Though Zelda of Old is looking pretty sweet right now. Yeti DK name confirmed. Also, Youko's gonna hate me but...

WOLF UNDECONFIRMOWNED!

smashbot226

Smash Master
:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

Sakurai fails in life.

This is AGAIN something we already know about, but in some ways it is quite interesting...

Dark Fox, Dark Mario, Dark Meta Knight, Dark Pit, Dark Zelda, and the soon to be added Dark Samus.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Dark Link looks awesome. Not bad for a filler update I guess, get to see some of the new color changes.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
[sarcasm] OMG I would have to say this is the greatest update of all time, even better than wi-fi or sonic This was just awesome I mean who ever saw color changes happening that had to have been the biggest surprise I have ever seen [/sarcasm]

AIM0001

Smash Lord
There kinda in the middle of color changes from melee and alts cuz some make the characters look very different like the evil link 1.

M.K

Level 55
This update is worthless, but VERY appealing to the eyes.
Anyone notice the hawt Zelda in the background? CRIKEY!

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Snakes's got kicka** Camo, oohh, and they killed pichu. Yeah they pretty much confirmed it. Good ridence to that little B****.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
I enjoyed this update, maybe just because I've been speculating how Snake would change colors (yay camoflauge :D), and the fact that they finally deconfirmed the "Wolf" costume.

And the pictures are just badass anyways.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow @ anyone complaining about this update.

i saw ALL of these FIRST HAND and i STILL like this update, and that is NOT sarcasm

this is a great update, ya'll need to chill.

EDIT: I TOLD YOU ALL IT WASN'T WOLF GET OUTA HERE WITH THAT GARBAGE.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
This update OWNS!!!

When I first read "Color Changes" I was like "F***!!!" But then I looked deeper... Pichu deconfirmed!!! YES! And Zelda's altenate costume...uh...SHEIK WILL RETURN!!! And finally...WOLF NOT DECONFIRMED!

Best update in a long time.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
wow @ anyone complaining about this update.

i saw ALL of these FIRST HAND and i STILL like this update, and that is NOT sarcasm

this is a great update, ya'll need to chill.

EDIT: I TOLD YOU ALL IT WASN'T WOLF GET OUTA HERE WITH THAT GARBAGE.
But no Lucas dood!

Top Bottom