• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

AIM0001

Smash Lord
lol People still complain over the updates....

Hey I'm not they have so far been better than last week and thats a start. I think were just going to slowly improve lil by lil. like Ive said many time before don't expect a D@mn character right now. Hope for the next best things.

Can I also just say that Fox is and always will be my favorite character and I will be using the alt color costume like every time. :)

For some1 who said

AIM0001

Smash Lord
lol People still complain over the updates....

Hey I'm not they have so far been better than last week and thats a start. I think were just going to slowly improve lil by lil. like Ive said many time before don't expect a D@mn character right now. Hope for the next best things.

Can I also just say that Fox is and always will be my favorite character and I will be using the alt color costume like every time. :)

For some1 who said Wolf is deconfirmed. I think he was deconfirmed a long time ago.

But I think by looking at the Mario alt colors that it deconfims Wario's old costume.

Sorry for the double post the **** thing entered my post before I got to finish,I don't know how that happend. My bad.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
This update pleases me. Sakurai may live... for now.

Yeah, I like these seemingly crap updates that turn out to not only be awsome but have several layers of confirmations. (Pichu? Gone. Shiek? Back. Wolf? Not sure) We must learn to see through the mind games!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
"Fallen Angel Colors."

Nice.

I like how he does these type of updates, though. Enough pics to pretty much last you the entire day. But I know we all wanted to see Lucas's color swaps.

And does Zelda's headdress somewhat confirm alt. costumes in a way?

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
Totally going to give Pit a lot of time as either a new main or an alternate to my Peach. Black winged Pit is just too cool. Also, why is the update early today? It's 2:00 isn't it?

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Leopard Camo Snake: I feel Sexy!
Left Urban Camo Snake: Hay Otakon, can I eat that?
Right Urban Camo Snake: What the hell, I'm not even trying to blend it... Wait, what the hell!?

I wonder why they didn't show off other character's alt colors like Sonic, It's probably because that if they do (assuming that the colors in the demo were temp [since they look so much alike they have to be]), It might confirm/deconfirm a character. I wonder if there will be a green Sonic in a gi. 20 points for the person who gets the reference.

vesperview

Smash Hero
This update OWNS!!!

When I first read "Color Changes" I was like "F***!!!" But then I looked deeper... Pichu deconfirmed!!! YES! And Zelda's altenate costume...uh...SHEIK WILL RETURN!!! And finally...WOLF NOT DECONFIRMED!

Best update in a long time.
Gimme a break, saying Sheik will return because Zelda has a recolor is like saying Jigglypuff is deconfirmed because Pikachu is wearing the green headband, this update proved nothing.

Weed

Smash Lord
Reading it again..6 per character, for some reason, I feel he isn't trying hard enough..

Dunno, I just liked the possibility of there being a color that no one really used, in the case that there were like 12 colors or something. Slim chances now..better than melee at least.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Reading it again..6 per character, for some reason, I feel he isn't trying hard enough..

Dunno, I just liked the possibility of there being a color that no one really used, in the case that there were like 12 colors or something. Slim chances now..better than melee at least.
6 seems pretty okay... especially since there was no steady count of costumes on melee. This might mean we'll get a Pauline costume for Peach. lol.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Gimme a break, saying Sheik will return because Zelda has a recolor is like saying Jigglypuff is deconfirmed because Pikachu is wearing the green headband, this update proved nothing.
Sheik is coming back anyway......

And your post got ***** by itself. That headband pretty much does deconfirm Jiggly, even though we all knew she wasn't coming back.

AIM0001

Smash Lord

And your post got ***** by itself. That headband pretty much does deconfirm Jiggly, even though we all knew she wasn't coming back.
If your seroious bout Jigglypuff not coming back then that'd make me very happy if it were true.

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
The pikachu comment doesnt deconfirm anything. But it is hinting. But remember how much Sakurai luvs mindgames.

I think this is a good update. Clarifies the wolf issue. Causes jigglypuff and pichu contraversy. And reveal's Snake's inner furry.

(I dont know if the 6 colors thing was in the demo or not)

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
The pikachu comment doesnt deconfirm anything. But it is hinting. But remember how much Sakurai luvs mindgames.

I think this is a good update. Clarifies the wolf issue. Causes jigglypuff and pichu contraversy. And reveal's Snake's inner furry.

(I dont know if the 6 colors thing was in the demo or not)
Some characters had the full 6, others were lacking up to, I think 3. For whatever reason, Sakurai cut them from the demo.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
"Fallen Angel Colors."

Nice.

I like how he does these type of updates, though. Enough pics to pretty much last you the entire day. But I know we all wanted to see Lucas's color swaps.

And does Zelda's headdress somewhat confirm alt. costumes in a way?
We think alike. Haha XD

worldjem7

Smash Ace

what are you talking about? I thought jiggs had a pretty good chance of returning.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

he did say ABOUT 6 per character, look at CF and yoshi, they already have 6 in melee

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Totally going to give Pit a lot of time as either a new main or an alternate to my Peach. Black winged Pit is just too cool. Also, why is the update early today? It's 2:00 isn't it?
Update came at the same time the updates have been happening all along. It's been an hour earlier than in the past, since Daylight Savings, but if you take that into consideration, there hasn't been that big of a time range.

Also, I see no reason to believe that Jiggles is out... Pika's headband might not even be a headband of the same variety that Jiggles's was... It's partially obscured by the red Pika. It might be more like a sweat band. Plus it has some sort of symbol on it.

And if you're going off of what Sakurai said, the "those" could refer only to "those goggles."

Top Bottom