• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
You Must Prevent Recover!

Keep your opponent off the stage! If he's attempting to recover, jump on his head for a meteor smash and get back on! Edge-Guarding is all the craze!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
funny how there are americans here being all hyped up about their thanksgiving in november whereas the canadians don't bother to relate the two in october lol.

Canadians smarter ftw? lol

nah mercs are cool i'm just jolin'

End Game

Smash Journeyman
Excite Bike AT...or, you know, another crap for update.

*Raises the "ZOMG A WHINER" shield*

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinkin we got a good shot at a stage tonight, but we could also get a how to play update or something

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
this is tommorrows update click to enlarge plz

Even though he might be gay, that picture made me laugh hard. You sir, have won the Internets.

Also, this one thinks C. Falcon should be tomorrow's update, and if not, Thrusday's or Friday's, but seriously, if Sakurai doesn't post a worthy update this week I'm going to beat a baby.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
There was already an item update, unless you mean AT or Pokemon update. As long as it isn't a moveset, FS or music update I'm fine with anything, as most of those updates are boring fillers.
Ofcourse, I know. I just think it would be most unfitting to have one now. And since the previous ones were letdowns, why not this one?

:(

Top Bottom