• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'm honestly feeling a character in the next three days.

Like, practically 100% sure.

Normally, I'd just go with something safe like a stage or new music, but I'm getting a strong feeling of a new character very soon.

Huzzah. :chuckle:

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
We were getting 'cool' updates before E for All because, you know, there wasn't an E for All yet to spoil everything for us. So it's your own fault for spoiling it for yourself, since not everyone in the world has seen those videos.
Your 100% correct, it's just a let down whenever I see something i know of...

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
Tomorrow: Isaac.

I can dream....If it's a vet, there's no doubt it's going to be the F-man, but if it's a Newcomer it'll be either Ridley or Krystal, he can't hold them back forever.

he can till the game comes but by then we'll have already unlocked both of them

i can feel thanksgiving day sakurai is going to give us a newcomer

my guess krystal either on thanksgiving or christmas day

ridley>thanksgiving

krystal>christmas day

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Let's see.... Not TOO long ago, we had Music, a Final Smash, Items, and a Game Mode. My prediction lies on either a Stage or Assist Trophy tomorrow. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high on a new character anytime soon. But that's just me.

(Places cursor on 52 coins & submits bet)

sarevok6

Smash Rookie
im not 100% sure but i think hes been announcing characters once per month(sonic for Oct, dedede for Nov). which, if im right, means we have 3 more chars that he plans on telling us before release. I'll bet anything that 2 of those 3 will be vets. I hope not but its looking that way right not. im calling sonic music for tomorrow

worldjem7

Smash Ace
What we have to do is expect nothing. That way Sakurai has nothing to mindgame us on so then the updates will seem that much better and there will be less flames in here.

Gomolka

Smash Apprentice
lol. it's sad but true. sakurai does have a way of disappointing people.. but then again he throws out some stuff that's like .. wow i never really expected that. Pokemon Trainer?

sarevok6

Smash Rookie
no dedede was annonced in october too. i just checked on the date
ah cool, im in with the peeps hoping for a thanksgiving announcement, do they celebrate that in japan? in terms of not expecting anything special, i only recently started following it so I still have a while until i get burnt out

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
"Does Japan celebrate Thanksgiving"? How can you live with yourself asking such a question. And I thought kids were stupid back when I was in school.

This week already trumps last week, so I'm happy. But we still need a character, increasingly more as the weeks go by without one. Gimmie.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
ah cool, im in with the peeps hoping for a thanksgiving announcement, do they celebrate that in japan?
:)... :ohwell:... :urg:... *facepalm*

Anyways...
I'm not expecting anything big anymore. I'm just going to take my updates with two shots of whiskey and a beer chaser, then make the best of it.

And remember kids, Mr. T says: "I pity the fool who drinks." :bigthumbu

sarevok6

Smash Rookie
and btw to clarify, why are people counting on a thanksgiving update if all of yall know they dont have it? It will be a normal day to them. w/e if calling a random stranger stupid is what it takes for you guys to get your rocks off, good for you :)

M.K

Level 55
Let me see, tonight....

I predict a REALLY COOL stage from the Sonic Team.

^Basing my logic upon the fact that every other franchise has received a stage update!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Let me see, tonight....

I predict a REALLY COOL stage from the Sonic Team.

^Basing my logic upon the fact that every other franchise has received a stage update!
Let me see, tonight...

I predict a REALLY COOL character from Animal Crossing or Nintendo DS.

^Basing my logic upon the fact taht every other franchise has recieved a character update!

Take it as a compliment. Your format was impecible, and I was just about to say what I did anyway. lolz

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Coin Match, Stock, Item on/off, the start screen, opening video, something so ******** that we can't imagine. Or Mega Man. Woo!

M.K

Level 55
Let me see, tonight...

I predict a REALLY COOL character from Animal Crossing or Nintendo DS.

^Basing my logic upon the fact taht every other franchise has recieved a character update!

Take it as a compliment. Your format was impecible, and I was just about to say what I did anyway. lolz
>_>
<_<
*Stab*

Top Bottom