• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
God. I can't believe I've forgotten this, but did the previous two smashes have a training mode?

iLink

Smash Champion
lol I guessed the item lameness. I knew training was coming sooner or later.

Can't complain too much, I just want him to get all the stuff we already know from E 4 All out of the way and start to get back on with new updates.

Shuma

Smash Hero
2 ****ty updates for the price of one, Sakurai has reached a new level of evilness.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
It's stuff we knew from E4All again plus Training Mode. Bleh.

But Electrode's expression is worth it.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
And what the heck (why the hell can't we say h-e-l-l, I mean that pisses me off, we can say something degrading like gay, but we can't say hell?!?!??!) is that soccer ball?

Woah they let me say hell, I coulda sworn they usually don't let me say hell.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
OH MY SATAN MY BALLS JUST UN-DROPPED.

Sakurai you suck.

We got: item we already knew about, the revealing that some electrodes DONT THE TITTIEBANG WORK (wtf), a ghey soccer ball that will get updated tomorrow, and a reminder that training still exists. PLUMP VAG.INA this is effing stupid.

it's getting to the point where i sit here thinking 'dont expect a character or stage, dont expect this to ignite discussion. dont expect a character or stage, dont expect this to ignite discussion.'

jeeze this update was a wad of sperm.

Weed

Smash Lord
Now the soccer ball is gonna get an update, omfg..
"As seen in a previous update *insert lame humor here*.."

iLink

Smash Champion
Ok everyone had to notice the soccer ball item. Could it be from animal crossing?

Eagle

Smash Lord
No. soccer ball is not "ftw".

It is so bad, it decreases the chance of a mario strikers ball being an item.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that the German (I think) site calls them Ultra-Smashes, instead of Final Smashes. lawl

It's an ok update. Just because it's not something many of you use, it's still part of the game. Be thankful that it was two in one day.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Yay double update! The Smart Bomb seems like a cool item. It seemed a little overpowered from the videos, but now we know it can be a dud sometimes. Interesting (poor Electrode). And it's good to see Training Mode back in all its glory. I wonder what that soccer ball item is....?

@DrClaw: whoops, too bad, you spoiled the update for yourself. Quit complaining.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Tomorrow's update:

" this is the Soccer ball, you kick it to cause damage, awesome! oh no stop doing that!"

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
So not only do we have to wait out everything we already knew at E4All, but also everything that we already knew anyways out of common sense.

I know the updates aren't only for us but... it still feels like instead of being weened off of good updates we are going cold turkey and rueing it, RUEING IT! I WISH I KNEW HOW TO SPELL RUEING!

iMichael

Smash Lord
Don't be mad at the updates guys!

Updates:
Soccer ball
Smart bomb
Ike's alt costumes
training mode
poke'mon update

That's alot of updates to me and funny that people still complain.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
Lol that's hella funny. But what the hell is that soccer ball?
well in animal crossing sometimes soccer balls appear and an animal may ask for a ball and you have to take it to them. im not sure what effect it would have. maybe they kick it really hard at an opponent?

Weed

Smash Lord
that soccer ball confirms a character from NES world cup(oh the unimaginable horror)
also,WHERE THE UDGE ARE ZELDA'S MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND RIDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get off Zelda's moves, even if he releases them, you'll get her up-b, forward-b, neutral-b and then he'll finish it off with a clever pun.

He knows what you want.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
To recap:

1. An item we already knew about.
2. Electrode (part 1 of 2 for tomorrow)
3. The notice that sometimes electrode and smart bomb dont blow up
4. ZOMG TRAINING MODE STILL EXITS!
5. A soccer ball (part 2 of 2 for tomorrow)

THE SOCCER BALL IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT PART OF TONIGHT WHAT THE POWER THRUST!!? WHAT THE DICKIEFLAP DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT THE QUALITY OF TEH UPDATE?!?!?!

Tonights update failed so much it almost made me laugh. 3 weeks and 2 days without a good update, w00t!

Eagle

Smash Lord
I wanted the Mario Strikers ball over the Soccer Ball.

Mario Strikers ball has more potential then a stupid soccer ball.

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
IMO some people are getting a litte too angry at Sakurai for these updates.

I'm glad he made tonight a double update.

Top Bottom