• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
The concept is great, nice moves, a very good character.

...Turned into an awkward, cameo of a transformation. Waste of a great character.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I predict something crappy. Again.
Still a lot of stuff from E for all to be confirmed... Like zero suit samus' final smash (which sucks) gardevoir, latios and latias, spring, and some sort of driller assist trophy.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that specific topic will never be brought back, and the ridley boards would be under VERY strict supervision if he was in fact announced just fyi

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Tomorrow either something big - Ridley
medium - AT
or small - new shy-knee stickurzzz!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah, I gotta agree. I'm just gonna be like a monotonous drone reading these updates until something epic is announced again. I'm not excited anymore, either.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
A Ridley update so we can have our precious topic back :)
i was about to comment........till i saw gimpyfish, oh well, he's strict but fair at least.
Tommorrow, i predict how to play using the classic controll+wii remote, just get it out now

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
Odd how both this week and last began with a Final Smash. Wonder if tomorrow we'll have three different taunts: the sequel.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Sonic's final smash.

"You've probably only gotten a small glimpse of it during the first trailer with Sonic, but even then, did you know it was his final smash?"

*shudders*

gamer8

Smash Lord
Sonic's final smash.

"You've probably only gotten a small glimpse of it during the first trailer with Sonic, but even then, did you know it was his final smash?"

*shudders*
Aw man, that's a scary thought. We all dread the day sonics final smash update will come to destroy us.

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
I know this would never happen but

tonight's update

Better known as “that guy from Dig Dug”, Taizo Hori joins the brawl

Taizo Hori special moves

side b Fygar
he pulls out a fygar, then a moment later (think the time before bacon is thrown with G&W neutral b) a burst of flame pops out (the knock back resembles the bair of G&W, the turtle)

neutral b dirt toss
swings his shovel into ground which throws dirt forward
can be used in air but it just swings shovel for dmg and knock back
if used in air and lands mid swing dirt will be thrown still but the less of the swing is done on the ground the less dirt thrown

up b
there is a short moment of startup lag (think fox/falco side b) then he shoots his pump out in the direction you choose
for how this is controlled think of fox/falco up b
it can be used for Tether Recovery

down b burrow
he digs down into the ground then you can move him around underground (you can see where he is via diglet style dirt thing)
he is impervious to attacks while underground you can jump out or a jump attack thing out of the ground,
both have lag but the non-attacking jump has significantly less lag.
after an allotted amount of time he climbs out (this has about the same amount of lag as the non-attacking jump)

Timbalada

Smash Cadet
To the people who try to be humble and say "We could not be getting updates at all."

At this point I would rather not get updates at all then to be dissapointed again, but alas my prediction

Game mode something or other

Memo326

Smash Cadet
I know this would never happen but

tonight's update

Better known as “that guy from Dig Dug”, Taizo Hori joins the brawl

Taizo Hori special moves

side b Fygar
he pulls out a fygar, then a moment later (think the time before bacon is thrown with G&W neutral b) a burst of flame pops out (the knock back resembles the bair of G&W, the turtle)

neutral b dirt toss
swings his shovel into ground which throws dirt forward
can be used in air but it just swings shovel for dmg and knock back
if used in air and lands mid swing dirt will be thrown still but the less of the swing is done on the ground the less dirt thrown

up b
there is a short moment of startup lag (think fox/falco side b) then he shoots his pump out in the direction you choose
for how this is controlled think of fox/falco up b
it can be used for Tether Recovery

down b burrow
he digs down into the ground then you can move him around underground (you can see where he is via diglet style dirt thing)
he is impervious to attacks while underground you can jump out or a jump attack thing out of the ground,
both have lag but the non-attacking jump has significantly less lag.
after an allotted amount of time he climbs out (this has about the same amount of lag as the non-attacking jump)
Do you post that every day or am I just imagining things?

Anyways, my prediction for tonight:
A double update! Two items/AT's/Pokéballs we already know about.

...I mean, we know they're coming, right? Better get done with them two at a time.

And if we're lucky... It might be an item/AT/Pokéball we already know about PLUS one we DON'T know about!

Just trying to keep my expectations low.

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
Do you post that every day or am I just imagining things?
an increasing amount
I like the concept so I share my joke dream character

If anybody would like me to stop just say the word
you know the one that means stop what was it again

oh thats right it's "stop"

and so this post isn't a waste

my real prediction
an AT or pokeball we all ready know about

Top Bottom