• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Champ- I have a couple of questions/ things for you.

1. I am curious as to how you stumbled upon the above youtube video. Were you really searching ank on youtube?

2. Once I saw the title I immediately closed the window lol. You crack me up. I was half expecting to see an Icees video of beating a Game and Watch, but then I realized that could never happen, and your shananigan video affirmed it.

3. When are you going to Markus' again? We will be having a life talk.
Louis I'll be over next time I know I for sure I have a ride back to my place. 2nd IF (which I know you wont) you watch that movie a lot of things make sense that's all I'm saying. lol

Lou - You are right. I've been having problems with getting a ride to places which is hurting me badly right now. College is having priority also. Thanks for saying I'm a great player also. I've been cutting it close with some top notch players like AZ, Lain, Kel, Blue Rouge, and YBM. That just some. I just appreciate that I'm acknowledged as a good player.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Goku is ok

Gaara is ok

Sephiroth is a ***** mama's boy. xP

Let's do a Final Fantasy gig with the avis, or do like the Peach boards are doing and we all switch avatars with someone to mind**** each other for a bit. xD

King~

Smash Champion
it dosent help when ppl say we dont travel enough considering WHERE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE TO TRAVEL LONG DISTANCEs to play pr players. and now where down to like 1 driver(slight exggeration, there are alot of circumstances for the drivers) so obviously everyone cant go.
so basically where up the river without a paddle

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Or even better, ya'll can stop ignoring the OC #8 thread and let me know if you're coming or not. O.~

Kel

Smash Master
I'd want to be mewtwo but m2k already called it.

Maybe Mew then?

ACTUALLY WTF AM I TALKING ABOUT?! I"M ALREADY PICHU!!

GET SOMEEEEE

Nope

Smash Lord
it dosent help when ppl say we dont travel enough considering WHERE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE TO TRAVEL LONG DISTANCEs to play pr players. and now where down to like 1 driver(slight exggeration, there are alot of circumstances for the drivers) so obviously everyone cant go.
so basically where up the river without a paddle
1.) If there were more tournaments in NEOH people might be interested to travel up there more often. It's looking like you guys are starting this up between ITT, Coheed and yourself though.

2.) Even though you guys are far away from tournaments at least 1 car load of you comes down every time! King Yoshi, you have always been very active, coming to events and going OOS, ITT used to as well. This summer Argent started coming more and more and this fall Blue Rogue is starting to make it to events. Beegs is always a toss up!

3.) I agree everyone can't make it every time but if you only make one tournament then it's much harder to accurately rank you compared to someone who comes to three tournaments and places similar to you.

I wish you guys could all make every event! it would be a lot more fun that way.

new rankings should be:
1. shugo
2. az
3. os
4. kel
5. ybm
6. blue rogue
7. capem
8. nope
9. infern angelis
10. beegs

why are nope and shugo so low