• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
PLAY FALCO. i like talking to falcos about falco. and falco has an answer for all the lesser MU's of peaches. + ill help w/ the ditto. i still havent lost it yet.
Falco ditto MM next time I see you.....even though it's easily in the top 10 dumbest matchups of Brawl, at least it's fun.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hm, Jiggs? I'll see what I can do. Like maybe a dead jigglypuff with poop hair or something....
(jk now I really wish a jiggs was on the list :O)

I started on it. (it was pretty much done)
Then I heard that there was going to be a new list, so *sigh* I decided to wait until the new list was up.

I didn't want to spend all the time making it, then a new list come up and my poke'PR be inaccurate D:

Framerate

Smash Lord
Dead Jiggs is fine too (and rather fitting). You should save the poop hair for Lucas though.

Kel

Smash Master
jiffyboob's list
BLUEROGUE
BLUEROGUE
BLUE ROGUE
BLUE ROUGE (cuz sometimes people don't spell rogue correctly)
BLUE ROGUE
BLUE ROGUE
BLUE ROUGE
BLUE ROGUE
BLUE ROGUE

Honorable mention:
Mew2king
Blue rogue
blue rouge
BLUE ROUGE
BLUE ROGUE

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha I'd have to say Kel hit it dead on the mark.

Don't get me wrong Jif. It's good to show love for peeps... cause I know I show an endless amount of Love for each and everyone of "The God Kais". But being Bias in a PR isn't going to have a positive result over anything.. I bet you think that Blue Rogue should be Number 1 on the PR, right? But take into account that Infern Angelis has won like 4 or 5 tournaments in a row getting 1st place each time... that holds a lot of weight...It's just food for thought.

I'd love to be on the PR...I'm far from Biased. I keep things real and call a spade a spade. I like to do things on time... and I despise making people wait. So keep your hand down fa now JB since all you've displayed was complete favoritism for BR

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sooooo.....

No body is talking in the PR group. Yell at us.
Get crackin'. We were told that by the end of last week there would be something to show. I'm normally not so anal and I try not to be so irritating (in case I seem like that now), but people should keep their word if they choose to give it. What waiting does is it eventually bypasses the impact of what people have done/accomplished in a given period since there seems to be a trend of heavy focus on the most recent happenings, and I don't believe it is fair for those who have already made a mark to take a backseat to what has happened most recently when a development to the list should have already been made prior to that. Call it a morality/timing complaint I guess, I don't know.

should be more like IL pr. Their thread is hellarious
Lol, yeah you guys are great. xD

Haha I'd have to say Kel hit it dead on the mark.

Don't get me wrong Jif. It's good to show love for peeps... cause I know I show an endless amount of Love for each and everyone of "The God Kais". But being Bias in a PR isn't going to have a positive result over anything.. I bet you think that Blue Rogue should be Number 1 on the PR, right? But take into account that Infern Angelis has won like 4 or 5 tournaments in a row getting 1st place each time... that holds a lot of weight...It's just food for thought.

I'd love to be on the PR...I'm far from Biased. I keep things real and call a spade a spade. I like to do things on time... and I despise making people wait. So keep your hand down fa now JB since all you've displayed was complete favoritism for BR
Well of course he shows support for his friend, but then again...he doesn't yet have the responsibility of not showing bias with his statements, so you can't yet put the axe in his request over that claim and be able to rightfully justify it (or can you...?). There was nothing prompting him to display equal support across the board, but by no means has he not shown love for the rest of Ohio so please take that into consideration as well.

But with that in mind, what if I asked to be a panelist? Would my support for NEOH or my position on the PR automatically pass me off as biased? In all honesty I say that I would not favor anyone (including myself) over any of the others, and would fairly discuss the period of happenings, accomplishments, upsets, and defeats of any given player with the other panelists as a panelist should.

But whatevs, you guys all do what you want. xD

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Nah, it's just if I feel like any one is getting the shaft, I'll speak up. I did last time. That's actually the only time I've felt it was off a whole bunch. I do support NEOH a whole lot, that's not a secret to anyone here.

This is funny though, One month ago....

I think Blue got crapped on though. One 5th place finish and top 3 (including winning a few), every other time is worth 6th place it seems. He went OoS to LoLiS Championship and placed 3rd there. Last Nope's monthly wasn't on the last PR, where he got 2nd and beat Infern, Kel, Y.b.M., and OS there. He also beat AZ at SB. It doesn't add up for me.

I know that you are all thinking..."Get off of Blue's ****." Blue lives in the same region and city as me. He's a friend of mine as well so if I think he's getting shafted, I'm gonna say something. I know it just a PR, I'm just typing what's on my mind.
Then, the very next post
I agree Jiffyboob, but this list is made with the memory of a goldfish.
Now he's calling my apparent bias out. :dizzy:

Look... I'm not a panelist. I was actually just toying with the idea. I never thought I'd get a bunch of reaction from it. I'm glad I did. That means some of the PR panelists are alive.

Top 3 are a give-in, btw. Just the placing of 1st and 2nd are up for discussion in my view. The question is "Has Blue done enough to take over Infern's spot at first?"

If you want me to submit a "test" ranking I can. This PR is open to discussion from all people. It's just the panelists' votes that count, isn't it?

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow please put me on the panel lol, if you guys are going to get a delay EVERY TIME i think you guys should pick panelists

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I feel Infern should still be number 1 with Blue being at number 2 for the simple fact that Infern has won like 4 tournaments in a row. In the past, someone on the PR got 1st one time and then missed the next tournament. And his placement was high on the PR...and didn't go down for a while. While Infern on the other hand has been to as many tournaments possible and placed 1st... Now if Blue Rogue Wins another tournament, I believe it would make it his 3rd (I love how we just exclude M2K from this RaRaRa).. Then I would Run to Blue Rogue sides ASAP... But IMO the lowest blue should get is 2nd...not completely denying him 1st.

Also, Does the Pound 4 results effect how the rankings will be... or not?

So does anyone have any predictions on the upcoming PR... and where they would be...? Hmmm I'd love to see some PR assumptions... it's always fun...

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I just want to remind everyone that I didn't beat a single person ranked higher than HM in a bracket match last month. I lost to OS, Y.b.M, Nope, and AZ.....

Suyon has a better record against top players than that. I expect to see him on the HM list.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I see myself moving up a spot or two (with 7th/8th being highly likely imo) due to my successive wins over Nope/defeating Fonz at Delta/defeating Omniswell who is MI's #4, and I've made sure to keep up on posting my results/victories/defeats from each tourney so refer to those if you also want to judge my losses (which according to how the people are ranked on their respective lists, I've defeated those in OH *except Capem since we haven't played in bracket* who are slightly above me which would encourage me advancing past them, and have only recently lost to those who are ranked top 4-5 and above on the PR, which would logically make sense at this point). The case was just reversed in MI since I defeated their #4 but lost to their #5 and #10, which was pretty funny. xD

My point: please consider what I've done this past month as legitimate grounds for my advancement. I haven't exactly been a slouch.

As for the others: I see Nope dropping to 10th (haven't really seen him defeat any names and lost to Suyon who isn't even ranked at all currently...correct me if I'm wrong), Capem going up a couple of spots for sure (can't ignore that explosive performance he had), Fonz staying stagnant (not sure though... I'd have to look more into that), Blue Rogue easily within top 3, Kel slightly dropping (correct me if I missed any details that would prevent that), not sure about OS, a tough decision between 3rd-4th for Y.b.M. and AZ (considering both of their performances at Pound and who they've defeated/lost to there), Infern remaining 1st, and Suyon becoming HM.

That's how things have been progressing imo.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I agree with Fizzle, Suyon should be an honorable mention for sure.

King Beef should either remain at number 10 or move up a spot. The bottom 5 is where it really gets tricky imo.

Oh ****, there goes my NEOH bias again :p

Count

Smash Champion
Nope beat AZ, I think that counts as notable.

edit: dunno where capem fits in, but he did beat blue rogue AND infern last tournament.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Capem did beat Blue Rogue 2-1 on the winners side of brackets.....
And on a rematch, Capem lost in losers finals 0-3 to Blue Rogue as well. >.>

Jiffy news.
We report.
You comply.

Capem was on fire though. He did extremely well.

Kel

Smash Master
I was just playing Jiffyboob, I actually agree Blue Rogue would be first if we're using Nope's ranking method.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Capem is still worse against ROB than any MK should be. :estatic: Kel should go down because he went to Otaku-con instead of Nope's.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Yeah, congrats on winning that Kel. I heard all about it from Suyon. It must've been nauseating the way they had that tourney set up though.

Kel should round out the top 3 btw.

ALOT of activity in this thread now. Hopefully its spilling over to the actual people who have votes. :p

Top Bottom