• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
While we're all sniping at each-other about Krystal's attire, I thought I'd throw in another option:

This is her outfit when she joins the StarWolf team in StarFox Command. Although it is similar to Fox's outfit, It is still my personal favorite at this time. Feel free to discuss/criticize/flame/etc...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Talked about that outfit about.. 2 months ago.. I think it looks nice and if I remember right some other people liked it too.

But if they did put her in that costume, she would be representing Wolf and not Fox as shes actually in Starfox would be weird. Like.. saying shes evil etc.

And there was a lot of pages I had to read to get here.. I've been missing a lot...

-Onyx

Edit: That thing on http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm seems like a good thing... Hope its cause shes a PC and not a cutscene or something.. Cause as it seems that DK movie looks like an intro or something, might mean that Krystal could be in an intro for Fox.

I haven't read up on what people said about that movie so this is just my own singular speculation.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Talked about that outfit about.. 2 months ago.. I think it looks nice and if I remember right some other people liked it too.

But if they did put her in that costume, she would be representing Wolf and not Fox as shes actually in Starfox would be weird. Like.. saying shes evil etc.

And there was a lot of pages I had to read to get here.. I've been missing a lot...

-Onyx
To be honest Onyx, you haven't missed much. Everything has been discussed, were just going over it again.:laugh:

Fawriel

Smash Master
Concerning the debate about potential:

A character who COULD have a unique moveset < A character who obviously will have a unique moveset

You could theoretically have Pikachu, Pichu and Raichu and give them all entirely different moves and strategies, but fact is that you'd still be dealing with three electric rats and you'd have to start pulling stuff out of your rear end to make them function differently.

Also, Luigi is so much more original than Wolf. The fact that he's been "that other guy" for so many years has allowed him to gain a huge amount of personality.
Wolf just seems to me like the evil doppelganger type. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually turns out to be Fox's brother.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
A fox and wolf are brothers. /shrug

Seems believable in this world of video games and the weird stories.

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
Isn't there a Wolf thread? ehhh oh well

ex.1 Krystal = win
ex.2 Wolf = lose
ex.3 Japanese people = crazy

everything looks good until you throw ex.3 into the mix. Fact is, that either could happen and arguing about who out prioritizes who really wont get you anywhere because of the crazy factor. In regards to Star fox reps, we have six combination for the two reps. Who knows, maybe it's Falco and Wolf that make the cut and poor krystal only gets one line in a cutscene.

Until I see her on the Dojo;
Krystal For Brawl!

(p.s Hows WoW going for ya Onyx, addicted yet? One of my friends is selling his account for like 700 bucks. I need to start playing that. lol)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Heh well I'm saying Krystal is in til further notice too.

And I have been playing this game for maybe a year and a half and took a half a year break and started playing like 2 months ago..

MY HEALS GO BEYOND LOGIX!

Ok.. Well the world really hates furries huh? People will see one picture and all hell will break loose.

In fact I want Krystal in the game even more just to piss people off. I mean its just a female Fox jeez...

-Onyx

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
the bottom like is simply that Sakurai is Sakurai, and what he wants, goes.

however, I trust that he likes Krystal as much as I think he does...

he hasn't let me down thus far with an other characters I wanted, so I believe he'll come through on this one too.

also that, and if he is still going to be good on his word about more female characters (whic so far he as not added any more of), Krystal is pretty much the frontrunner in that respect.

@onyx: you're a healer? That's awesome. healers don't get nearly enough gratitude. man, I gotta start playing again... stupid having a real life getting in the way, lol.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
the bottom like is simply that Sakurai is Sakurai, and what he wants, goes.

however, I trust that he likes Krystal as much as I think he does...

he hasn't let me down thus far with an other characters I wanted, so I believe he'll come through on this one too.

also that, and if he is still going to be good on his word about more female characters (whic so far he as not added any more of), Krystal is pretty much the frontrunner in that respect.

@onyx: you're a healer? That's awesome. healers don't get nearly enough gratitude. man, I gotta start playing again... stupid having a real life getting in the way, lol.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Feiled

Yes I am, and yes we do hehe.

I also agree with what ever Sakurai does. Although it may seem weird at first I can see what he was trying to do with it. His decisions on characters and ATs I fully agree with at the moment. I hope he doesn't let me down later on.

-Onyx

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
that image...HURTS....Don't DO THAT again!!

Must now go burn eyes out of head...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oh, and people who say Krystal is only in for her looks, check this out:

ROFL...:urg:
Dude, Mad props to that Furry. :laugh: I would never do that, but thats cool in my book. Just imagine how many people would be trying to look up her trashbag skirt thing. At least....it.... picked a good character to cosplay, but good argument nonetheless.
that image...HURTS....Don't DO THAT again!!

Must now go burn eyes out of head...
q.q Quit being a drama queen. I would much rather look at cosplay than hentai anyday, not that I do that regularly anyway. ;)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
QFT

SF Roster: Fox, Falco, Krystal.

Fox: As is :ohwell:
Falco: Assault stuff to luigify him
Krystal: Adventures

Oh, and people who say Krystal is only in for her looks, check this out:

ROFL...:urg:
that's horrifying... I mean, I'm sure it took a lot of work, but the end results weren't too astaounding. (still, nothing is as frightening as the OMG man dressed as peach and woman dressed as toad combo that I saw a few years ago)

Anyway back to Krystal in Brawl. You guys are right, ultimately, it's up to sakurai, but I'd like to think that he'll chose characters that deserve it, and Krystal is one of those characters

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
AHHAHAH! wow dude I have to give you mad props that pic seriosuly made me die laughing oh wow thats an instant classic thanks for the laugh.

Krystal for Brawl!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I stopped after I read "Sorry, who?" after the King Dedede comment. Seriously, every Nintendoid should have at least heard of King Dedede, even my younger bro knows him (although he's just three years younger and was the one who introduced me to Kirby with his Gameboy debut).

q.q Quit being a drama queen. I would much rather look at cosplay than hentai anyday, not that I do that regularly anyway. ;)
I'd rather watch hentai than to see a fat guy / woman cosplay as Krystal. But that doesn't really count for me, since I like hentai overall.

Raikage

Smash Apprentice
I want Krystal to be in the game, mainly because I can see her fighting with her staff Darth Maul style. Lots of flips, kicks and whirling that thing around. That'd be totally awesome.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Humm, that sight posted earlyer is interesting.

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

Did anyone e-mail her about this? I would e-mail her about it but I can't log into yahoo for some reason. (Only was going to ask her just when did she do her VA for Krystal. . . .hey, if Krystal aint confirmed yet by Nintendo and she is already listing that as "past works" than she must be allowed to do so like Ashley's Themes singer/VA confirming singing Ashley's theme before the update.)

Interesting. . . I wonder if this is a sign of Krystal being updated soon. I mean, I would think that they would have a NDA (sp) about this that lefts at a certain time where Nintendo would be cool with her telling others about this.

Elysium

Smash Lord

Interesting. . . I wonder if this is a sign of Krystal being updated soon. I mean, I would think that they would have a NDA (sp) about this that lefts at a certain time where Nintendo would be cool with her telling others about this.
Maybe thats why we haven't gotten an update. Maybe Sakurai doesn't announce characters until *Everything* is done.... like voice acting. That could explain it

No way dude, Krystal is hotter when she's green.... :dizzy:

Black/Light

Smash Master
Off topic but what does it mean when someone puts "*shakes fist*"?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=asBHt8ow3fg

It's a guster for anger in which case you can't hit the person. Like a "I would kick your a** if you where not running away/ fare away!".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fist+shake
A staple Old Folk agressive move. Shaking the fist lets people know they are disgruntled but haven't the means to kick your ***. Directly related to the wave off, the fist shake is a time honored right for senior citizens, and adored by the young.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
At least we now have an idea that she will be in Brawl in some way, shape, or form.

The question is now: How?

Begin discussion!

Best case scenario, PC

Worst case scenario, Arwing pilot on one of fox's stages or part of fox's storiline

maybe an assist trophy.

My bet's on PC

vesperview

Smash Hero
http://youtube.com/watch?v=asBHt8ow3fg

It's a guster for anger in which case you can't hit the person. Like a "I would kick your a** if you where not running away/ fare away!".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fist+shake
A staple Old Folk agressive move. Shaking the fist lets people know they are disgruntled but haven't the means to kick your ***. Directly related to the wave off, the fist shake is a time honored right for senior citizens, and adored by the young.
Thanks I had no idea.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me, or should the first picture you see in this thread be Krystal with her staff, rather than an Assault cannon?

Without the staff-based moveset she is a terrible waste; a blue-boobed Fox clone.

Nobody wants that, I hope.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Is it just me, or should the first picture you see in this thread be Krystal with her staff, rather than an Assault cannon?

Without the staff-based moveset she is a terrible waste; a blue-boobed Fox clone.

Nobody wants that, I hope.
I agree. But the topic creator sounds as if he likes the Assult suit more so that could be bios on his part.

I don't like the skin tight suit myself. . . .partly because a furry vex in side skin tight spandex looks VERY odd to me. Really, I could just feel the hair being rubbed around the skin in that:ohwell:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom