• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You think that's funny?
You should see a guy who finds a DIGIMON physically attractive.
I don't think finding a digimon attractive is much different from finding a pokemon attractive. But at least a digimon can talk.

. . . What's this thread about again?

Oh yes, furries Krystal. Just give me my Falco and she'll be allowed in *barricades The Gateway of Smash Bros.*

Fawriel

Smash Master
I concluded that after re-reading the first post of your "Gardevoir 4 Brawl" thread.
Yeah, I got that much.
Yet the paragraph contained no hint towards anything sexual, which could have to do with the fact that I do not find Gardevoir sexy, but beautiful. You know what else I find beautiful? Flowers. I guess that makes me dirty.

Rex+

Smash Ace
While I admit Gardevoir was the most beautiful-looking Pokemon ever created (the FEMALE version), I didn't have an obsession over it. Hell, I didn't even "love" it. Just looked nice, that's it. This guy (NOT referring to you, Fawriel) wants this thing to exist, and hug it and kiss it. Besides, how many Pokemon do you know of have breasts as big as Renamon's?

Back onto Krystal... if they let Krystal in, don't let Wolf in. But let Falco in. After all, I want a challenge in online play.

RDK

Smash Hero
Yeah, I got that much.
Yet the paragraph contained no hint towards anything sexual, which could have to do with the fact that I do not find Gardevoir sexy, but beautiful. You know what else I find beautiful? Flowers. I guess that makes me dirty.
Alright, alright, I'll drop it, lol.

Anyone come up with a good FS for Krystal yet? Last time I stopped in, they came up with a half-***** one that involved summoning spirits from SF Adventures. o_0

killbeast301

Smash Lord
The best I can come up with is her releasing Krazoa spirits that poses her opponents, slowing them down or imobilizing them completely, so she can do awesome combos with her staff. Or maybe they just do damage by themselves. But most of us agree that it should be something with Krazoa spirits.

kaid

Smash Master
Mmmm, Renamon.

Anyway, My idea for a FS had Krazoa spirits posess other players, such that it's like they have two wavebirds set to the same frequency- Their own, and Krystals.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
that could work like I've said, but it could also be tremendously unfair even for a final smash

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Which is totally unfair? The possessing, immobilization, or movement impairing?

The one I came up with a while back was just movement impairing and let Krystal do more damage with them moving slower for a short period of time.

-Onyx

Black/Light

Smash Master
ok since the fs seems to be going nowhere i think she should where he adventure outfit!
I personally say she should have more than one out-fit and her main outfit should be a combu of her 3 latest looks. Just look at all the alt-outfits for the demo characters.

But, as either her main or alt-outfit, I feel she should wear the Advantures out fit somehow.

vesperview

Smash Hero
I'm not really a big fan of Krystal and I'm too lazy to look through the past few pages... but has any one here seen this?:

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

Apparently that's Krystal's voice actor's website. If that's true, Krystal is definately in the game. Either as an AT or a playable character.
Everyone's seen that by now, remember this, if you don't post it 5 seconds after it comes out, chances are it's already here.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Oh god...we've already flogged that horse quite well, and none of us are moving on it. Her FS is about the only thing we can discuss without reaching a stalemate. XD

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'm not really a big fan of Krystal and I'm too lazy to look through the past few pages... but has any one here seen this?:

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

Apparently that's Krystal's voice actor's website. If that's true, Krystal is definately in the game. Either as an AT or a playable character.
or as a pilot in an arwing on one of fox's stages...
... oh god I hope that she's worth more than that

Boofer

Smash Ace
Is there anybody who doesn't think Krystal's going to make it now? I'd say she's probably the most likely newcomer at the moment.

Wow, that's great news for you krystal supporters... I like krystal, i hope she gets a really unique moveset and stuff, she seems like she has alot of potential

Rex+

Smash Ace
I know squat about Krystal, yet I support her.
Something must be wrong with me. Maybe I'd like to see her as a playable character.
...should have thought over this one.

Black/Light

Smash Master
She IS in Brawl. Now we wait to see how.
As a PC thats how.

Really, whats the chances that they would take a character who is to Fox what Peach is to Mario and make them anything other than a PC?;)

Thats like. . . .like having Peach or Zelda appear only in SE and not as a PC:p

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I won't be content with the news that shes "in" Brawl until I see her smirking blue face on the main page. While her chances look fantastic what with the wishlist position and all, and the number of additions from said list, nothing is certian.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I won't be content with the news that shes "in" Brawl until I see her smirking blue face on the main page. While her chances look fantastic what with the wishlist position and all, and the number of additions from said list, nothing is certian.
you'll know wether she is in brawl or not before the games release, since sakurai will anounce all characters who are in the game before the game is in stores.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but that doesn't help. We'd also know if Master Hand returns or not by the release, but it's good to know beforehand, is it not? =D

B/L: Going by that reasoning, we should be GUARANTEED to see Malon and ADAM in Brawl. Why not? They're more popular series than Star Fox, and Mario : Peach :: Link : Malon...

She's not getting in BECAUSE she's the main love interest or the damsel in distress. If she makes it, it'll be because she DESERVES it. Not to please feminists and fanboys.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Yeah, but that doesn't help. We'd also know if Master Hand returns or not by the release, but it's good to know beforehand, is it not? =D

B/L: Going by that reasoning, we should be GUARANTEED to see Malon and ADAM in Brawl. Why not? They're more popular series than Star Fox, and Mario : Peach :: Link : Malon...

She's not getting in BECAUSE she's the main love interest or the damsel in distress. If she makes it, it'll be because she DESERVES it. Not to please feminists and fanboys.
IDK what your going by but from my stand point it's not a feminist/ fanboy thing.

Heres how I see things. When a series gets more than one character in smash they seem to go down these titles from what I can see . . .

Main character
Side kick/ Rival/ look alike or different version to the main character
Important female figure of the series
Villian of the series

These are mainly the most important roles of a series.

I support this because of this list I post on another thread. . .

"In 64 the series that got more than one rep went like this. . .
Mario-Luigi (Main character and side kick)
Pika-Jpuff (Main character and important/ popular female figure)

In melee we had. . .
Link-Y.Link (many think that Y.Link will come back in Celda style as the "different version" character for brawl)
Fox-Falco (Many think Falco will come back as Fox's "side kick" for brawl)
Mario-Luigia-Doc (Main character and "side kick" plus different version of the main character)
Pika-Pichu (Main character and a "different version" character)
Marth-Roy (Main/ Important main character and a "different version")

Important female figure and villain in melee. . .
Jpuff-Mew2 (Most popular female figure pokemon and the villian of the series)
Zelda-Ganon (Most important/ main female of the series and the main villian)
Peach-Bowser (Most important/ main female of the series and the main villian)

Now in brawl we have (confirmed). . .
Mario-Luigia (Main character and Side Kick)
Kirby-MK (Main character and "side kick/rival like" character and also they look alike)
Samus-ZSS (Main character and a "different version" of said character)
DK-Diddy (Main character and side Kick)

And for female/ main villian we have (confirmed). . .
peach- Bowser
Zelda
King Dedede"

It have nothing to do with "feminist" or "fanboys" because those are the main roles of these series from what I gather. Thats why Krystal is like Zelda and Peach in my eyes. (As in, the important female/ female figure of Star Fox)

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
IDK what your going by but from my stand point it's not a feminist/ fanboy thing.

Heres how I see things. When a series gets more than one character in smash they seem to go down these titles from what I can see . . .

Main character
Side kick/ Rival/ look alike or different version to the main character
Important female figure of the series
Villian of the series

These are mainly the most important roles of a series.

I support this because of this list I post on another thread. . .

"In 64 the series that got more than one rep went like this. . .
Mario-Luigi (Main character and side kick)
Pika-Jpuff (Main character and important/ popular female figure)

In melee we had. . .
Link-Y.Link (many think that Y.Link will come back in Celda style as the "different version" character for brawl)
Fox-Falco (Many think Falco will come back as Fox's "side kick" for brawl)
Mario-Luigia-Doc (Main character and "side kick" plus different version of the main character)
Pika-Pichu (Main character and a "different version" character)
Marth-Roy (Main/ Important main character and a "different version")

Important female figure and villain in melee. . .
Jpuff-Mew2 (Most popular female figure pokemon and the villian of the series)
Zelda-Ganon (Most important/ main female of the series and the main villian)
Peach-Bowser (Most important/ main female of the series and the main villian)

Now in brawl we have (confirmed). . .
Mario-Luigia (Main character and Side Kick)
Kirby-MK (Main character and "side kick/rival like" character and also they look alike)
Samus-ZSS (Main character and a "different version" of said character)
DK-Diddy (Main character and side Kick)

And for female/ main villian we have (confirmed). . .
peach- Bowser
Zelda
King Dedede"

It have nothing to do with "feminist" or "fanboys" because those are the main roles of these series from what I gather. Thats why Krystal is like Zelda and Peach in my eyes. (As in, the important female/ female figure of Star Fox)
luigi hasnt been confirmed but we all know he will be in. also I think you hit the nail on the head. this logic makes the most sense overeverything else I heard.

Black/Light

Smash Master
luigi hasnt been confirmed but we all know he will be in. also I think you hit the nail on the head. this logic makes the most sense overeverything else I heard.
Well, Im counting that Nintendo guy who said Luigi is in in a interview.

And thanks, this path of thought came from along time ago when people use to support Krystal and Wolf with this formula. I just took it to the next level and started applying it to other series ;) (Can't say Im the first to do this, others did but that stopped along time ago when people started seeing characters like Krystal/ Diddy/ King De3/ Ridely and so on as "shoe-ins". . . no more need to list them in that formula.)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Well, Im counting that Nintendo guy who said Luigi is in in a interview.
he had no idea what he was talking about. I mean, Luigi is still almost a sure win, but this guy doesn't prove anything except that he's an idiot. Also, jigglypuff doesn't count as a female, she made it in because she was the most popular pokemon besides pika at the time of SSB.

And love interests should not make it in; female protagonists should. This is why Zelda, not Malon made it in. Peach and Krystal just happen to be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom