• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPX2

Smash Ace
I've read that a lot of people were e-mailing her in regards to that, so could've just been her trying to end that.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Apparently the Ashley fanboys think she'll be revealed on Halloween lol, if there was to be a character update tomorrow I would really hope it was someone cool like Krystal, but Japan doesn't celebrate Halloween so there.
They do celebrate something like Halloween, just not in October. They're weird like that.
what Luigi thing?!?!
About a week or two ago, a "rep" for (either Nintendo, or just brawl) let it slip that Luigi would be included in Brawl. Which we all knew anyway, but despite that Sakurai hasn't revealed him. Though I'm going with Luigi for Halloween. It makes perfect sense, think about it. Mario got the F.L.U.D.D for Brawl. Luigi might get the Boo Vacuum thing. You know.... Ghosts and Halloween.... Yeah Luigi for Halloween.:laugh:

Elysium

Smash Lord
It's in august and is called O-Bon, so no Halloween. BTW what is that Alesia fiasco they were mentioning?
Yeah I did some research on O-Bon earlier today.

The Alesia "Fiasco" just refers to the Voice Actor for Krystal, Alesia Glidewell and the websites stating that Krystal is in brawl (before it's officially confirmed). Old news

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
They do celebrate something like Halloween, just not in October. They're weird like that.

About a week or two ago, a "rep" for (either Nintendo, or just brawl) let it slip that Luigi would be included in Brawl. Which we all knew anyway, but despite that Sakurai hasn't revealed him. Though I'm going with Luigi for Halloween. It makes perfect sense, think about it. Mario got the F.L.U.D.D for Brawl. Luigi might get the Boo Vacuum thing. You know.... Ghosts and Halloween.... Yeah Luigi for Halloween.:laugh:
ohh yea i sall that on youtube yea and i agree wit'cha

Luigi for Halloween.:laugh:

Elysium

Smash Lord
Correction, there wasn't wavedashing in the demo. They could put it in for the final release. And I never mastered it anyway, though I use it sometimes I don't rely on it.

Though I thought they said something about Wavelanding still being in? Maybe I misheard.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Correction, there wasn't wavedashing in the demo. They could put it in for the final release. And I never mastered it anyway, though I use it sometimes I don't rely on it.

Though I thought they said something about Wavelanding still being in? Maybe I misheard.
Why would something that's only available because of a flaw in the physics engine not be in the demo but in the final version...

They'd purposely add a flaw to the final version...?

kaid

Smash Master
From what I heard, they modified airdodge so that the wavedash as we know it is impossible. Basically, you can't airdodge in a direction... you become invincible, but keep going whatever direction you were.

This implies that waveLANDING could be possible, but if you airdodge as you jump, you just keep going up.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
... Brawl has Lucas... I'd say Krystal's odds are just as good as Falco's.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
What does Lucas have to do with Falco?
LOL! You are trying to rationalize that "importance in a franchise" plays a huge role in making it into the game. Whatever happened to all the "smash needs more females" crap? How are Pit and Ice Climbers making it into the game if "franchise importance" has so much weight? :laugh:

vesperview

Smash Hero
I believe he was going in the direction of, If Lucas can get into Brawl, then Krystal doesn't have any problems getting in, just like Falco.
It doesn't make much sense, Lucas is not a Star Fox character.

LOL! You are trying to rationalize that "importance in a franchise" plays a huge role in making it into the game. Whatever happened to all the "smash needs more females" crap? How are Pit and Ice Climbers making it into the game if "franchise importance" has so much weight? :laugh:
I rationalize importance of character, Fox is already in the game, so the franchise is represented, Falco is second in line, followed by Krystal and then Wolf, it has nothing to do with franchise and I never said the smash needs more females crap as an argument to support Krystal.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I believe he was going in the direction of, If Lucas can get into Brawl, then Krystal doesn't have any problems getting in, just like Falco.
Because the Mother series is awesome...and because Sakurai WORKED on Mother 3...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Claus in the game

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
It doesn't make much sense, Lucas is not a Star Fox character.

I rationalize importance of character, Fox is already in the game, so the franchise is represented, Falco is second in line, followed by Krystal and then Wolf, it has nothing to do with franchise and I never said the smash needs more females crap as an argument to support Krystal.
:laugh: Whatever. Forgive me, almighty predictor. I didn't know you already knew the upcoming Brawl lineup.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I never claimed I knew the Brawl lineup, but you're the one that said Krystal is more than Falco and that's not true.
What the crap?? I wrote, "Krysal > Falco", and here you are attempting to disprove a subjective statement? You really need to work on your logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom