• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Reason for friday?

Everything rests on your shoulders, so answer "vury vury vury" carefully. lol
Ok you know what? Just release it today.

I was going to tell you to delay so you could take the time to make any changes or flesh out arguments, but I realize you can do that anyways after the thread has been created.

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
I got the first reply!

............now I have to go to bed. I'm tired and I have a final in six hours. lol

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
For real. My finals were last week (Thursday was my last)
well, technically, I have one more final (which is in less than six hours now), and I probably would have had it last week except the college admins always make some classes take finals on the last possible day. My teacher for this class gets the last day every semester.

ok, gotta go.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Finals just got done for me...

Topic changes a lot, theres like one topic and a hundred subtopics that start up randomly.

Of which those stages were nicely made.

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
Finals just got done for me...

Topic changes a lot, theres like one topic and a hundred subtopics that start up randomly.

Of which those stages were nicely made.

-Onyx
I'm kinda glad that I didn't make the stages cuz they turned out way better since levia made em.
Getting sleepy....

Good night everyone.

Krystal fur Brawl.
Night Night Squiggles.

I wonder how many more posts this thread has.
Krystal Fur Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom