• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Cant talk about Krystal EVERY time. The staff have finished most of her stuff....Only thing left is really to talk about when she might be coming.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I thought this was the Krystal thread, not the "let's hang out and discuss our lives" thread.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
If you don't want to see a flame war or a spam fest I suggest you flee this thread...cuz both are about to happen.

I got 4 gallons of Kool-Aid and too much free time.

You've been warned. :chuckle:

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Ignore that Mogrika person. Anyways, let's get back to the topic at hand, oh right, am I in the **** Staff yet?!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
4 gallons? Thats like 20 trips to the bathroom.
ok lets do the math...

20 bathroom trips = 4 gallons of Kool-aid
so... 20 divided by 4 = 5 so for every gallon is 5 trips to the bathroom(and girls take longer then guys) so 1 min for every use of the Bathroom. man thats 20 min in the bathroom! so like 5 mins every gallon!

girl by my math you better slow down!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
QFT, wait 4 gallons?! gosh expecting to be sitting here long?
I'm just jking with her.

I can recall many a time where trolls on other message boards I used to frequent would sit there going about their usual routine.

Flamebait, spam, sprinkle with hacked personal info.

When someone tells them to stop they would say things like:

"I got a box of twinkies and I have nothing better to do, I can do this all day." :)

Statements like that scared me off the interweb of course because I knew the *******ery wasn't going to end for a while. :chuckle:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I'm just jking with her.

I can recall many a time where trolls on other message boards I used to frequent would sit there going about their usual routine.

Flamebait, spam, sprinkle with hacked personal info.

When someone tells them to stop they would say things like:

"I got a box of twinkies and I have nothing better to do, I can do this all day." :)

Statements like that scared me off the interweb of course because I knew the *******ery wasn't going to end for a while. :chuckle:
hmm.. thats a good idea! im gonna start using those! lol

Elysium

Smash Lord
oh man... I feel like I just lived through a days worth of info in the time I spent catching up in the thread... Wow that was worse than bad sex... I need a smoke. lol

@Vesper: That **** staff isn't on the first page because this isn't my thread, it's fluffy's and when I make mine, it'll consist of everything "up-to-date" with Krystal. Basically everything the **** staff has come up with, the stages that Lavia has so generously made for us, and anything else I can find. Soon enough I'll have it up.

@Ism: Your the forum monkey cuz your the first one that came to find... Same for the rest especially Squiggles.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Sadly I think that would work better if we had more than 3 people online. ;)

I should start working on the first post though huh?

Edit: To clear up the sig thing before I get any shiz for it... it's cuz I remember people saying that when i first starting going to forums, and everything someone came up with a new one it made me laugh... so there! Besides with the last of good updates, Numa's quote just wasn't holding.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sadly I think that would work better if we had more than 3 people online. ;)

I should start working on the first post though huh?

Edit: To clear up the sig thing before I get any shiz for it... it's cuz I remember people saying that when i first starting going to forums, and everything someone came up with a new one it made me laugh... so there! Besides with the last of good updates, Numa's quote just wasn't holding.
Yep :ohwell:

Lol, nice new sig :laugh:

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Is the new thread going to be created after official word on Krystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom