• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy

Smash Champion
dudeee...everyone loves krystal so nintendo is most likely gonna add her imo.

look at her pimpcannon yo. :pimp:

like she is hot.

the possibilities of weapons and constumes r endless! that staff is pimp!

here's my ideas for her moves:
B: pimpcannon. u can like charge it. or use it as a gattling gun.
Up + B: Firefox
Down+ B: sweet reflector (best for infinite shines)
Forward + B: Krystal Illusion (its gonna be uber shiny as she gracefully swifts across)
Taunt: she's gonna be like "OOHHh did i WINN????" like peach. only more annoying.
purple fits her too.
umm...yea what do u guys think?
**EDIT**
New Pictures
**EDIT**
Seth'White Fox' said:
*sigh* fine All right I'll just post my thoughts here. Also by the way I do know she has a HUGE fan base. I happen to be part of it. But I belive that there is a better way to get that point across than to repetedly state that she is hot or orignal.Also there are to many furry bashers, and replys about Diddy kong insted of Krystal to make this thred readable. Some people eaither don't know who she is or hates her entirely, and it is those people who must be coinvinced by facts. Not by stateing that shes hot.(Which I kinda agree.) Although I dont take back my privious statement. More could have been said in the topic starting post than that.Also I'll change the color so you can read it.

Anyway compiled with a knowing of the backround of the serise that shes in I have gathered this:

Krystal was a character that was introduced in a game called StarFox Adventures, a game that was ment for the Nintendo 64, and to be called Adventures of Dinosaur Planet. Although it was pushed back and characters were replaced to turn it in a new chapter in the StarFox franchise.( A fun fact to know is that she was supossed to be a chibi Cat not a Fox :chuckle: )

Krystal is a orphan in the serise and it starts out with Krystal looking for her parrents killers. Although she recives a distress call from Dinosaur Planet. She, being a telepath, can understand the Dinosaur langue and I beleve it would be kinda cool to mold that fact into her "Smash Move".
Unfortunally you dont have much playing time as Krystal as she loses her staff and gets trapped by Genral Scales withen a crystal(Irony?) at Krozoa palace.

Speaking of the staff, Krystal would be a very different character than Fox/Falco as her smash/tilt/jab moves would mostly consist of staff moves.

A possible A move set would be:

A(neutral): Forward Thrust-Jabs Foward
A(repeat):Staff Spin- twirls staff in circle patterns 3 times on one side than switches(Fox did it in his combos)

A(right):Staff Swing-Swings staff horozontally
A(SMASH right):Staff Smash: Swings staff HARD horozontally

A(down): Tail Smack-Like Fox's
A(SMASH down): Staff Trip-Swings staff all around her at enemys feet

A(up):Staff Swing(up): Same as A(right) but vertical and above her head
A(SMASH): Up Kick: Simmular to Sheik's Up kick

NAIR(Neutral Air): Kick-Like Fox's
DAIR(Down Air): Staff Plunge- Sticks staff below her and spins(Drill move)
FAIR(Forward Air): Staff-Swing- like A(right) but verticaly and..in the air(duh)
BAIR(Back air): Elbow Jab- Jabs elbow that isent carrying the staff back
UAIR(Up Air): Staff Stab- A staff upword jab

I think a b set should be simmular to the ones allready posted I will list them and there posters here:

bladeofapollo: i think it would be awesome if they put Krystal in there, but DEFINITELY w/ the staff... we don't want another fox/falco clone... moves would have to be something more like:
Up B: Staff Jump (the arrow-looking icon from Adventures that shoots Fox up at certain points)
Down B: Earth Shake (the quake attack you need for taking down the red-eye or w/e)
Side B: (try as i might, i really can't figure anything out... it'd be funny if she pulled out like, a homing launcher tho... heh heh heh)
Neutral B: Fire Shot (the first upgrade that shoots fire out of the staff, could be a quick atk like fox's blaster)
and her taunt could be from assault, something like when she says "Leave it to me!"

Ferro De Lupe: Krystal's Moveset:

"B - Fire Blast - Shoots a small fireball out of her staff.
B + Up - Rocket Booster - Gives her a rocket launch from her staff. Anyone caught in the launching path will be harmed.
B + Down - Super Groundquake - Krystal slams her staff onto the ground causing all those around her to take damage.
B Smash - Ice Blast - Same effect as a Mr. Freezie, except it will not launch them into the air. Cannot be cast for a few seconds so the spell can recharge (like Link's boomerang can't be shot until he retrieves it.)
A moves - A variety of staff based fighting techniques."

kaid:" As I recall, Super groundquake also had an air-shockwave, too, so it hits all around her."

Also let me add that, her being a Physic, she could use a couple Mewtwoish(For a lack of a better word :laugh:) B move set.

Of course there are some people who eather still think she'll be a clone/or hate her so much they would still want her out of the game, but I belive I've give signifent evdince that she would be a unique addation, and that Brawl will be a lonly place(at least for Fox) without her.

Although unorignal, I belive that Krystal should have a "shine" type atttack, but I belive her's would work as more of a counter or to deal damange with. Not neccesserly a shine as it woulden't be able to block projectiles, but a move that can be used to deal extremly close quarters damange or counter melee(non-projectile) attacks. So basicly the oppsite of shine.(exept it still does close quarters damange)

P.S. :chuckle: While looking for Krystal Pics for a sig I've found a website that auctually sent a letter to nintendo with a whole bunch of signtures to get Krystal into the next smash brothers game. Go figure :laugh:

Also in replyence to Marshigio's reply. I allready know that shes a big part a the story and shes Fox's love intrest. Unfortunally that always isent good enough.If you think about it: Birdo is kind of Yoshi's love intrest and the mini boss of almost every level of smb 3, but shes not in there.Lulgi and Dasy love each other, but wheres her part? I'm not trying to shoot anything down, its just that some people are to stuborn to listlen to backround story and they always ask for more proff. So I want to apologise for shooting down you thred starter Fluffy, but I still think it could of used more facts and possibly some proff to show people that she IS unique.
**EDIT**
added on 8/28/07. This be by Onyx:
Krystal For Brawl!

Krystal you may ask?

Why of course Krystal!

Bio:

She made her debut in the Star Fox game Star Fox: Adventures (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfox_Adventures) where she was a minor story character.

She was originally a cat in an almost fully developed game named Dinosaur Planet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fox_Adventures#Development) that was completely unrelated to the Star Fox series. But Shigeru Miyamoto mentioned that after reviewing content of Dinosaur Planet for the Nintendo 64 the similarities of the character designs to Fox McCloud’s design were strikingly similar and the title was changed to be a Star Fox brand launch game for the Nintendo GameCube.

So Why Krystal?
Well, that is why we are all here right? I speculate and discuss why Krystal should or shouldn’t be in Brawl.

Star Fox Franchise
Star Fox is a pretty large Franchise. Falco was put into Melee last minute because Sakurai himself was impressed with the popularity of the game. Which was why sadly he became a clone… Anyway, if Sakurai was impressed with the game. Why wouldn’t he put more characters from the series in this time around? Theres more than enough space for one or two more right?

More Female Characters
Ah, yes this argument… It’s a pretty good one at fact though. Look at Melee for a minute (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/MeleeCharacters.jpg) 27 characters *Including Sheik and both Ice Climbers* How many females are there including Sheik, Nana (other Ice Climber) and Jigglypuff (I think its female)?... See them?

5! Five! 2 + 3 = Five! Out of how many characters? 27!?
27/5 = 18.5% of the characters are females? Is that enough? I don’t think so. It should be a lot closer to 50% if you ask me.

Could lead to some controversy O.o Though I doubt it. I just think that there are a growing number of Female gamers out there, and some of them would like more choices of Females to pwn the male’s right? Gaming is a pretty much male dominated subject, and if some chicks want to beat us as chick characters? That’s fine by me.

And besides, Krystal is just about the only female character in the Star Fox franchise (at the moment).

She’s Got Moves
O rly?
Ya rly.

If you go to the Wikipedia article about Star Fox: Adventures .. Go ahead… See that staff that Fox is holding? I’ll tell you one thing. That’s not his staff, its none other than Krystal’s.. Even though she never really uses it in the game and Fox has it about 99.9% of the time.

It’s the perfect unique weapon for the world of Smash. Are there any other characters in the game so far that have a staff in their main arsenal? I don’t think so.. (Are there any?)

The staff, it’s got the ability to… Be swung, jabbed, stabbed, slashed and a whole bunch of other things… even toasting marshmallows! (You know Smash needs some marshmallows) But it’s also got a couple of powers within it which is used numerously through out Adventures .

--<Will Probably Add More>--

MoveList!

These are compared mostly to Fox/Falco since both of them are the easiest to compare to as they are in the same games. Also I am not a very experienced player so some of the stars/ratings might be off. Forgive me. This is an early version, expect changes.

Jump: ****

Krystal can't jump very high since she’s not a real physical type of person, but she is in shape and can hold her own as she was basically the same as Fox in Star Fox Adventures. Though in that game you can’t jump on command, her jump shouldn’t be very high but it would be a quick one rivaling Fox.

Size: ***

Krystal is a bit shorter than Falco and roughly the same height as Fox possibly taller as seen in the ending shot of Adventures.

Weight: **

Krystal is roughly the same size as Fox and most likely thinner as she has a thin build. So she would be an easier one to throw around.

Speed: ***

Her smaller build but physical fitness puts some quickness in her step. She can be quite a speedy one with changing directions and agility. But her running speed isn’t very fast.

Strength: **

Krystal wouldn’t be one to have a lot of physical strength. She would obviously have less than both Falco and Fox. But since she has her staff and her strength is increased for most attacks.

Recovery: ****

Krystal has some decent jumps and a low weight. She will be thrown far but her jumps will let her get quite a distance back to the arena. And a hardened mind with some strength in her mind she can come out of a hard hit quicker.

Fall Speed: *** (Is it more stars for faster fall?)

Krystal’s light weight and fur lets her catch the air and lets her fall a bit slower than some others.

Comboability: ****

Krystal’s staff was all about combos in Adventures and though she won’t have full access to those in Brawl. She can still get some combos put together with her chained attacks.

KOability: **

Krystal isn’t one with a lot of strength to do some hard damage in one hit. Most of her attacks go to getting the opponents percentages up quicker and higher so her attacks will send them farther.

GROUND ATTACKS

Neutral A Combo

Name: Staff Spin
Damage: Low (With each hit)
Knockback: Low
Lag: Low
Range: Moderate
Duration: Short-Moderate
Hits: 1 – on going

Description:

Krystal will spin her staff on her right side once then switch doing the same on the other side as the attack continues. But as the duration of A continues the staff will spin faster.

Forward Tilt

Name: Staff Change
Damage: 1st-Low 2nd-Low-Moderate
Knockback: 1st-Low 2nd-Low-Moderate
Range: Long
Duration: Short
Hits: 2

Description:

Krystal will perform a quick horizontal swipe then quickly there after does a jab with the end of the staff.

Up Tilt

Name: Solstice
Damage: Moderate
Knockback: Moderate
Lag: Short
Hits: 1

Description:
Krystal slashes her staff upward but does some damage in front of her as well since her staff passes in front of her to get upward.

Down Tilt

Name: Low Spin
Lag: Moderate

Description:

Krystal gets low and slashes her staff low out in front of her. But behind her she extends one of her legs behind her. So she can damage both in front and behind her but with more range in front than in back.

Dash Attack

Name: Propel
Damage: Moderate-High
Range: High
Duration: Long

Description:

During running, Krystal jabs the staff into the ground and propels herself forward and kicks ahead twice.

Forward Smash

Name: Daunting Double
Damage: 1st-Low 2nd-Moderate
Knockback: 1st-None 2nd-High
Duration: Moderate

Description:

Krystal jabs quickly with an end of the staff sending the opponent onto one knee (or.. Just stuns in general). Then the end of the staff charges up in light blue very quickly and she then does a clockwise spin and strikes them with it.

(Should be somewhat familiar with Adventures players)

Up Smash

Name: Staff Spike
Range: Long (Upward)

Description:

Krystal slashes the staff upward partially in front of her. Possible damaging in front of her for a very short distance but darts the staff vertically upward as a spike for a longer range again taking advantage of the staff’s length.

Down Smash

Name: Ground Stab
Damage: Low
Knockback: High

Description:

Krystal stabs her staff into the ground causing a weak shock wave. It sends the opponent far but does weak damage.

AERIAL ATTACKS

Neutral Aerial

Name: Spin
Hits: 1-3

Description:

Krystal simply spins in the air twice with her staff held out against her side hitting anyone getting in range.

Forward Aerial

Name: Drill Kick
Damage: Low-Moderate
Hits: 1-5

Description:

Krystal turns her body to be horizontal and does a drill kick forward doing up to 5 hits.

Backward Aerial

Name: Back Attack
Damage: 1st-Low 2nd-Moderate
Knockback: 1st-Low 2nd-High

Description:

Krystal spins similar to her neutral and hits behind her with her staff but ends it with a kick.

Up Aerial

Name: Double Flip
Hits: 4

Description:

Krystal does a back flip while spinning her staff from left to right while kicking also. It does some decent damage with each hit.

Down Aerial

Name: Downward Staff
Knockback: High (Downward)

Description:

She does a front flip while slashing her staff in front of her sending the opponent into oblivion^^

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Neutral B

Name: Fire Blaster
Damage: Very Low
Knockback: Very Low
Lag: Very Short
Range: Very Long

Description:

Krystal’s Fire Blaster is very similar to Fox’s Blaster. She holds her staff horizontally on her side and has it pointing in front of her and a small fire ball shoots out. But instead of it being so straight, it curves upward after a while and has a longer range. Curve of shot can randomize a bit.

Up B

Name: Rocket Booster
Damage: Low-Moderate
Lag: High
Hits: 1-3

Description:

Krystal holds her staff vertically in front of her and a blue light engulfs the top and gets sent downward on the staff. When it reaches the bottom it acts as a rocket and pulls Krystal in any given direction that the joystick is tilted toward during the charge whilst being propelled she spins to act like a drill.

Side B

Name: Freeze Blast/Drilling Fury
Hits: Continuous/1-10

Description:
On the ground: She points her staff horizontally to her front and a cone of frost spurts out. The direction (In a 45 degree angle) can be adjusted. But it dies down like Bowser’s fire breath after a few seconds.

In the air: It acts similar to Fox’s Illusion (thingy). Krystal stops for a short period of time barely half a second and shoots forward with her staff spinning in front of her. If an enemy is caught right as the attack starts they will get caught in the drilling action and get hit up to 10 times then fall afterward.

Down B

Name: Ground Quake/Absorb Orb
Damage: High
Lag: High
Range: Moderate-Long

Description:

In Ground: Krystal jumps up and holds her staff above her head and then it charges up with a blue light. She then slams the staff down on the ground and lets out a large shock wave which stuns opponents for a second or two. She is an easy target before it hits but she can’t get knocked out of it so easily.

In air: This is similar to Fox’s reflector. When used in the air Krystal will pause in mid air for about two seconds max depending on how long B is held. When an energy projectile hits Krystal it will be absorbed similar to Ness’s. But when anything else like an item, it will just reflect off. It looks like the shield in Adventures.

Final Smash

Name: Telepathy Tamper
Damage: N/A
Knockback: N/A
Lag: N/A
Range: Entire Stage
Hits: N/A

Description:

Krystal starts glowing blue and then uses her telepathic powers to make everyone else slower and take more damage. They all slow down to half their speed and *randomly changes around the controls for them. It also makes them take damage twice of the usual.

*This was implemented because if the movements of the others are decreased, this could improve reaction time for them. Which could mean easier dodging and shielding, though it’s just a some speculation.

Lasts for about 5 seconds.

MISCELLANEOUS

Grab Attack

Damage: Very Low
Knockback: N/A
Duration: Very Short
Hits: 1-4

Description:

Krystal simply grabs the opponent with her left hand and can punch them with her right hand?

Alternate: She jabs forward with a small burst of ice and freezes the opponent to the end of the staff. Pressing A picks them up and hits them on the ground.

Forward Throw

Name: Spin Kicker, Alt: Stalactite Might
Duration: Low
Hits: 1, Alt: 2

Description:

Krystal lightly pushes them forward away from her and quickly does a clockwise spin then plants a hard jab into their stomach with the staff.

Alternate: Krystal pulls her staff/opponent toward her and plants a hard kick into them sending them forward.

Backward Throw

Name: Flip Kick, Alt: Back flip Slam

Description:

Krystal pulls her opponent toward her and does a backward somersault keeping her feet on her opponent’s chest. When they get behind where she was, she kicks them away and she stands up a few steps behind where she originally stood.

Alternate: Krystal pulls her opponent over her head and slams them on the ground behind herself, the opponent flies behind her when the ice breaks.

Down Throw

Name: Staff Crush, Alt: Body Quake
Damage: High
Knockback: Very Low
Hits: 2, Alt: 1

Description:

Krystal pushes her opponent forward while tripping them with one leg. Then she does a forward somersault and brings her staff down on top of them.

Alternate: Krystal picks the opponent up above her. She slams the opponent down on the ground and a small nova emerges hardly arms reach around her. (Doesn’t do damage to others)

Up Throw

Name: Solar Swing, Alt: Up Spike

Description:

Krystal spins clockwise once hitting the opponent on the ground one and throws them straight up in the air.

Alternate: Krystal stabs the staff into the ground (The side with the opponent stuck on) and the opponent flies upward

Taunt

Krystal puts her staff onto her back (It shrinks down to half its size for portability) and she stretches her arms above her head with her eyes closed.

(Stretching because she’s hardly even getting a work out with how much she’s pwning)

Shield

Krystal holds the staff vertically and kneels down a bit.
Imitating the shield in adventures but instead of having the large dome around her there is just the bubble shield.

Roll

Krystal puts the staff onto her back (It shrinks to half its size) and rolls and gets up quickly taking out the staff again.

Air Dodge

This is going to be hard to describe…
Imagine Krystal facing right with her holding her staff with both hands. She bends to her left keeping her left leg straight and her right leg bended upward toward her chest. She pulls her staff in close to herself.
(Classic move to the side a little I suppose)

Winning Pose 1

Krystal spins her staff multiple times in her right hand then puts it on her back. Then she crosses her arms and puts her weight on one leg and smiles.

Winning Pose 2

She spins her staff above her head and then plants it in the ground to her right.

(Remind you of Final Fantasy 9?)

Kirby Hat

Can be.. her headgear jewelry and a tail!

I've worked over some of these over with some help from Fawriel. But it’s still not perfect.

Costume
What costume would she have?

Adventures:​

A skimpy looking costume.. Not much protection if it were to be in Brawl don’t ya think?

Some people want her Adventures costume, though I wouldn’t mind it. I am thinking for everyone and want everyone to like her costume.

I also don’t want her lack of clothes to be a reason why people would choose her as their Smasher.

Assault:​

Skin tight space uniform.. Though she did use it in Assault as you were able to run around and shoot/get shot at. Apparently its battle ready and provides at least some protection.

This costume might be a better option of Sakurai and his teams don’t want to make an entirely new costume. Though I do hope that they make a new one and find a middle ground that all of us can agree upon.

Other:​

There has been some fan art that shows her in different costumes than usual. I for one would really want one of these as it is more modern to our world. Since Lara Croft didn’t seem to have problems kicking *** in this type of clothing. I don’t see why Krystal would have a problem with it no?

Some of you may be thinking “But she has a gun in those pictures” I agree. But in Star Fox: Adventures Fox had his clothes that is a bit similar to that. He had the staff and it didn’t come across as weird to me. It’s Super Smash, anything can happen, you never know :p

fluffy

Smash Champion
holy ****! the 1st comment since my 1st post! omfg this is awesum.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Are you people going to make threads for every single character going through your minds?

Geez.

FoolyCooly

Smash Cadet
...Krystal should be added, but using her staff from Adventures, and nothing of the sort from Assault. That would make me a sad panda.

Though she can keep the Asault jumpsuit as a costume, as well as the bikini...Rawr...

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Krystal had a large fan base pre-E3, but for some reason the moment Brawl was released, everyone was talking about Sonic and the likes a lot more and Krystal faded away.

I still think she would be good. She would be flavorlly similar to Zelda. Zelda has the 3 goddess powers for her moves + shiek = 4.
The staff has more than 4 moves...but i can think that the ground shake one could be downB and such. It would definitely fit. And a staff-wielder? Kick *** wiith all the spinning and the slashing with a CQC fight with a staff.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
very true ^^^

I would like to see Fox with a totally new moveset. With the exception of the shine, up smash, and up air.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
i think it would be awesome if they put Krystal in there, but DEFINITELY w/ the staff... we don't want another fox/falco clone... moves would have to be something more like:
Up B: Staff Jump (the arrow-looking icon from Adventures that shoots Fox up at certain points)
Down B: Earth Shake (the quake attack you need for taking down the red-eye or w/e)
Side B: (try as i might, i really can't figure anything out... it'd be funny if she pulled out like, a homing launcher tho... heh heh heh)
Neutral B: Fire Shot (the first upgrade that shoots fire out of the staff, could be a quick atk like fox's blaster)
and her taunt could be from assault, something like when she says "Leave it to me!"

so yea, that's pretty much the B-moveset i figured Krystal would have, and the A moves would mostly involve the staff, maybe a few kicks here and there... but she would be a kick-*** character for Brawl...

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
I'd like Krystal to be in Smash, but I honestly think your moveset sucks. She should not be another Fox Clone. She should, instead, use the staff from the StarFox Adventures games. She would have a unique moveset, and would be an interesting and original new character.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
After successfully beating Star Fox: Dino Planet, I can definatly agree that Krystal (using the moves her staff grants Fox) would be a good addition. Before, I coudn't say one way or another as I had not seen her in action. But now I have seen the light (as the saying goes):

Krystal's Moveset:

B - Fire Blast - Shoots a small fireball out of her staff.
B + Up - Rocket Booster - Gives her a rocket launch from her staff. Anyone caught in the launching path will be harmed.
B + Down - Super Groundquake - Krystal slams her staff onto the ground causing all those around her to take damage.
B Smash - Ice Blast - Same effect as a Mr. Freezie, except it will not launch them into the air. Cannot be cast for a few seconds so the spell can recharge (like Link's boomerang can't be shot until he retrieves it.)
A moves - A variety of staff based fighting techniques.

**EDIT**
Up until I entered this post, I didn't know Krystal was in another game. Am I that much out of tune with the games?

Either outfit would be fine with me...:love: :joyful: :love:

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Whats the point in putting her in? All they're going to do is give her the same moves as fox and Falco, only with a few tweaks... Final word: The girl doesn't need to be in this. So stop asking... I'm not going to say this again!

Mav

Furries For The Win
There is no doubt in my mind that Krystal will be in Brawl. And yes, I'll play Krystal, and yes, she'll be top teir.

Krystal <3

Mav

Furries For The Win
Nintendo has two looks and movesets to choose from. They could go for the Starfox Adventure approach, or Assult. More likely then not they'll probably go for the Assult look and moveset. But I'm still gunning for the Adventure look ^_^

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
She does not need to be in this. Read my lips... "she does not need to be in ssbb!"...

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
I agree 100% She does not need to be in this game. This game is for popular characters and I dont think she fits the description. Its bout time somebody closed down this thread. its done. now zip it!

Kadiev

Smash Ace
JmcShocker14 said:
I agree 100% She does not need to be in this game. This game is for popular characters and I dont think she fits the description. Its bout time somebody closed down this thread. its done. now zip it!

Please never talk again.

SensFan

Smash Cadet
FireStar said:
She does not need to be in this. Read my lips... "she does not need to be in ssbb!"...
Your posts are amazing inciteful. I don't know why you take offence to people speculating about possible newcomers. That's all we're going to see on this board for the next 8 months, so you'd better get used to it and with these idiotic posts.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
Can't we all get along? I respect your opinion... Happy now? You guys just couldn't wait to ruin my reputation huh?

Pete278

Smash Lord
I don't why people say she isn't popular enough, I think she easily is. I'd rather have her in then anyone else from Starfox, cept maybe Leon, he's cool, since he's a charmeleon :p!

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete278 said:
I don't why people say she isn't popular enough, I think she easily is. I'd rather have her in then anyone else from Starfox, cept maybe Leon, he's cool, since he's a charmeleon :p!
what about wolf o'donnel

SensFan

Smash Cadet
FireStar said:
I respect your opinion...
No you don't. You're just going around to every thread that suggests a possible newcomer and saying "THINK, PEOPLE, THINK! This character will not be in Brawl, I know for a fact. I have spoken." How is that respecting other people's opinion? If you disagree with something, simply state that fact and, if possible, ellaborate on why exactly you think that way.

Pete278

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
what about wolf o'donnel
Nah, as much as I'd like to see him, he's too close to Fox in terms of combat. He'd most likely end up a Fox clone. I want him in, but just afraid he'll be a Fox clone, thus why I want Krystal in over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom