• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Considering her large fanbase, I'd be suprised (and disappointed) if she didn't make the final cut. -- c'mon, we need more female smashers...

Also, I think it's a great idea to use the Star Fox Adventures moveset -- at least in the case of B-Up = Staff Boost and B-Down = Ground Quake. There are too many fire moves as it is in SSBM and the Ice Blast from the game is too similar to that of the Ice Climbers.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete278 said:
Nah, as much as I'd like to see him, he's too close to Fox in terms of combat. He'd most likely end up a Fox clone. I want him in, but just afraid he'll be a Fox clone, thus why I want Krystal in over him.
a moveset could easily be made for wolf that seperates him from a fox clone

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
SensFan said:
No you don't. You're just going around to every thread that suggests a possible newcomer and saying "THINK, PEOPLE, THINK! This character will not be in Brawl, I know for a fact. I have spoken." How is that respecting other people's opinion? If you disagree with something, simply state that fact and, if possible, ellaborate on why exactly you think that way.
I was just playing around with you guys :p I really do respect most of you people's opinions... Can't we just end this and continue on?

SensFan

Smash Cadet
FireStar said:
I was just playing around with you guys :p I really do respect most of you people's opinions... Can't we just end this and continue on?
That's fine by me.

At the end of the day, there are only going to be 10-12 or so newcomers in Brawl, so many of these predictors will be disappointed. But the funnest way to pass the next 8 months will be with speculation.

Mav

Furries For The Win
xianfeng said:
What's wrong with her apparently she's cool and people into beastiality think she's hot
Beastiality is the act of having sex, or performing sexual actions with an animal. There is a big difference between a person giving a dog a good time, and comenting on the looks of a video game character. Yes, Krystal is a fox. Minus the blue fur, tail, muzzle and ears, she walks, talks, and looks very much like a human. Last time I checked (and I know this cause I'm a Vet. Tech. and I've taken classes in animal anatomy) all types of canines have eight mamary glands. Where as a human just has two.

In short, Nintendo and Rare purpously made Krystal have the body of a super model, and she happens to be a fox. Deal with it.

Get your facts straight.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Isn't this a Krystal thread? I'd like Wolf to be included myself, but this is a little off-topic.
Someone should start an "Official Wolf in SSBB thread" since we're on the subject. And one for Ridley, too.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Lord_Deathborne said:
Isn't this a Krystal thread? I'd like Wolf to be included myself, but this is a little off-topic.
Someone should start an "Official Wolf in SSBB thread" since we're on the subject. And one for Ridley, too.
Yes master

Mav

Furries For The Win
The Brawl section of SWF is just going to be cluttered up with "Support (insert character name here) in SSBB." Might as well make a topic for just supporting characters. It'll lesten up the clutter that SSBB is all ready forming.

SensFan

Smash Cadet
Mav said:
The Brawl section of SWF is just going to be cluttered up with "Support (insert character name here) in SSBB." Might as well make a topic for just supporting characters. It'll lesten up the clutter that SSBB is all ready forming.
I like the clutter. Admit it, you do to.

Personally, I hope they don't make one big "Official Newcomer Ideas" thread, I'd hate to sift through a thread that would easily grow at about a page per minute.

Mav

Furries For The Win
True but still, it's an idea worth crediting. Not like it'll happen though.

Pete278

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
a moveset could easily be made for wolf that seperates him from a fox clone
And if they do, I'll be very happy. As I said, I'm just afraid he will be like poor Falco :(. But even if they did, I'm not too entirely sure whether I'd want him over Krystal.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
we now have a little mac, diddy kong, meowth, tyranitar, plusle & minun, Krystal, Ridley and Wolf for SSBB threads lol (i started 3 Diddy, Ridley and Wolf)

Mav

Furries For The Win
Realistically, Diddy probably does outrank Krystal. But certainly not Little Mac. Krystal has been featured in more games I believe. Plus it'll be easier for HAL labs to create a move set for Krystal. Being that in both her forms, Adventure and Assult, she has easy to imagine move sets.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Mav said:
Realistically, Diddy probably does outrank Krystal. But certainly not Little Mac. Krystal has been featured in more games I believe. Plus it'll be easier for HAL labs to create a move set for Krystal. Being that in both her forms, Adventure and Assult, she has easy to imagine move sets.
meh Diddy outranks her and every other speculation character that has been suggested so far so I win lol :laugh:

Pete278

Smash Lord
Mav said:
Honestly, I think Nintendo would put Krystal in over Diddy. I'm not sure why, it just sort of feels to me like Krystal is the kind of character Nintendo would put in.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete278 said:
Honestly, I think Nintendo would put Krystal in over Diddy. I'm not sure why, it just sort of feels to me like Krystal is the kind of character Nintendo would put in.
Doubt it Diddy is way WAY more popular and a better choice for SSBB as he is more well known (i'm still yet to know what krystal can do)

Pete278

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
Doubt it Diddy is way WAY more popular and a better choice for SSBB as he is more well known (i'm still yet to know what krystal can do)
Thing is, Krystal is more recent, so more people know her then Diddy. Also, I can't think of a moveset for Diddy, since he doesn't honestly look strong enough for melee and doesn't use any weapons. Lastly, Diddy isn't that much more popular then Krystal, if he is at all.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete278 said:
Thing is, Krystal is more recent, so more people know her then Diddy. Also, I can't think of a moveset for Diddy, since he doesn't honestly look strong enough for melee and doesn't use any weapons. Lastly, Diddy isn't that much more popular then Krystal, if he is at all.
have you ever played DKC1, DKL1, DKC2, DKL2 or DK64 Diddy uses weapons peanut popguns he is plenty strong and he is a lot more popular than krystal trust me most people havn't heard of Krystal as she was introduced on the GCN and most people unfortunatly judge most characters from the GCN to be unoriginal and stupid (not me but a lot of people do)

Pete278

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
have you ever played DKC1, DKL1, DKC2, DKL2 or DK64 Diddy uses weapons peanut popguns he is plenty strong and he is a lot more popular than krystal trust me most people havn't heard of Krystal as she was introduced on the GCN and most people unfortunatly judge most characters from the GCN to be unoriginal and stupid (not me but a lot of people do)
See, Krystal is a girl and since she's a girl and good-looking, that automatically gets quite a few guys supporting her. Diddy is a guy and although quite popular, he only just gets over Krystal imo. As I said, I just feel like Nintendo will put Krystal in.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete278 said:
See, Krystal is a girl and since she's a girl and good-looking, that automatically gets quite a few guys supporting her. Diddy is a guy and although quite popular, he only just gets over Krystal imo. As I said, I just feel like Nintendo will put Krystal in.
but Krystal is an animal therfore only people who are intrested in beastiality will find her "hot" Diddy is vastly more popular and Nintendo will put Diddy in before Krystal because of popularity and move set avalibility off the top of my head

B - Peanut Popguns
B ^ - Jetpack
B > - Chimpy Charge (Charge up)
B V - Guitar
A - hit with tail
AA - hit with tail twince
AAA - spin around swinging tail

Could do more but I don't wanna :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
but Krystal is an animal therfore only people who are intrested in beastiality will find her "hot" Diddy is vastly more popular and Nintendo will put Diddy in before Krystal because of popularity and move set avalibility off the top of my head

B - Peanut Popguns
B ^ - Jetpack
B > - Chimpy Charge (Charge up)
B V - Guitar
A - hit with tail
AA - hit with tail twince
AAA - spin around swinging tail

Could do more but I don't wanna :p
No, Krystal is a humanoid animal, more human then animal, she's basically just a human with blue fur. Diddy hasn't been around in quite a while, by the way, which looks like he won't get in.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete278 said:
No, Krystal is a humanoid animal, more human then animal, she's basically just a human with blue fur. Diddy hasn't been around in quite a while, by the way, which looks like he won't get in.
hasn't been around in a while huh which is why he has been in almost every mario sport game on the GCN, plus the Donkey Konga games, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and DK: King of Swing uhuh hasn't been around in ages

Pete278

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
hasn't been around in a while huh which is why he has been in almost every mario sport game on the GCN, plus the Donkey Konga games, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and DK: King of Swing uhuh hasn't been around in ages
I refuse to count hs appearances in the Donkey Konga games as an appearance, since he did nothing the entire game. I haven't seen him yet in Jungle Beat and I'm pretty far through it. And is he in King of Swing? I didn't know that.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete278 said:
I refuse to count hs appearances in the Donkey Konga games as an appearance, since he did nothing the entire game. I haven't seen him yet in Jungle Beat and I'm pretty far through it. And is he in King of Swing? I didn't know that.
whoops not jungle beat but king of swing yeah and Donkey Konga is an appearance it counts! Krystal is a GCN invented character therefore she is lame sorry but it's true

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I think Chimp Charge would do better as his B neutral and his cartwheel attack as his B forward. The Peanut Pistol thing should be nixed, as there are plenty of munitions/projectile characters as it is.

Pete278

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
whoops not jungle beat but king of swing yeah and Donkey Konga is an appearance it counts! Krystal is a GCN invented character therefore she is lame sorry but it's true
Well, he was the person the second player would be in multiplayer, thats not really much of an appearance. Plus, if you haven't seen Krystal yet, how can you say she's lame? I think she is more of the kind of character that Nintendo will be looking for for new characters.

fluffy

Smash Champion
takun said:
How long did it take you to think of that moveset? >_>
funny u should ask. it took me about 2 months cuz i felt that her pimpcannon would be a bit too powerful.

and *** on diddy lover dude. krystal is way hotter and more popular. i cant even believe that diddy is technically a furry.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Guys arguing about diddy: this is not a diddy-support thread. Could you please take your conversation somewhere else?

I think that Krystal should have the staff from starfox adventures. That would allow a completly new moveset instead of making another fox/falco clone. Although Fluffy's moveset works too. I just would like to see the staff, since you could think of a bunch of b moves from starfox adventures.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I would like Kristal in it but I hope Nintendo won't screw up by giving her the same moves like Fox/Falco. That would be so dammed boring.... As long as she can use NEW moves, I'm happy :)

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
SensFan said:
That's fine by me.

At the end of the day, there are only going to be 10-12 or so newcomers in Brawl, so many of these predictors will be disappointed. But the funnest way to pass the next 8 months will be with speculation.
Ok Shocker to rescue. Lets end this feud and be smash bros pals.

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
Kujirudo said:
I would like Kristal in it but I hope Nintendo won't screw up by giving her the same moves like Fox/Falco. That would be so dammed boring.... As long as she can use NEW moves, I'm happy :)
Why do you want krystle in so bad? please tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom