• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Is the new thread going to be created after official word on Krystal?
I haven't decided.
The options are before, and have to change it to match the Dojo update so we give out accurate info
or
After and scrape all the info we have so we can once again so we give out the facts and make it a more recent "questionnaire" for Krystal Fans.

The way I look at it is, that either way all of the inaccurate stuff everyone thought up will get tossed anyway because when Krystal is revealed they wont want to read about what krystal could have been. They want to read what Krystal IS like.

So do I get the new thread started early and go off that, or just weed through all the inaccurate stuff and just keep it to what is true (which could be very little). Personally I think it's better to get out what we have now and mold the info as we go. The new thread can't grow to almost 700 pages (the old thread) in the 53 days we have left. So it's less for a new Krystal supporter to read through.

There are defiantly Pros and Cons for both actions. Which is the smarter choice? who knows.

Elysium

Smash Lord
****...I ain't gonna be on much tommorrow(my friend Twinky's B-day)

Well PM me of something happens E :)
And I'm on for now at least :p
NP, I'm just working on the first post. I'm trying to think of how to arrange it right now. I'll send you what I have so far when I call it a night (so I guess you'll get it tomorrow when you come on?)

For the discussion:
Should we launch the new thread before or after(if it happens...) Krystal is revealed?

Elysium

Smash Lord
I'm putting both on there. However I believe the Palace was the "official" winning.

Also why not vote? This is everyones thread, I'm just putting the info together so people don't have to sift through almost 10,000 posts to find all of it. besides it'll take like 3 days to get it up anyway (since I have to let Youko know when were done so he can lock this one)

Del Money

Smash Champion
****...I ain't gonna be on much tommorrow(my friend Twinky's B-day)
oooohoo-hoo...and does Twinky happen to be a GIIIIRL???? sorry that was uncalled for, but i KNOW you lol'd

Anyways, I've been in this thread back and worth since it was created and I'm too lazy to look for movesets. What would Krystal's up+B be again?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
oooohoo-hoo...and does Twinky happen to be a GIIIIRL???? sorry that was uncalled for, but i KNOW you lol'd

Anyways, I've been in this thread back and worth since it was created and I'm too lazy to look for movesets. What would Krystal's up+B be again?
We call em Twinky because....he's got a Twinky :laugh:

And its the Staff/Rocket boost from SF Adventures :p

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
ok, just for the hell of it, i'm reposting the two levels I made so no one has to go through hundreds of pages to find them:

First one, cape claw:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backround: A beach setting, with occasional dinosaurs appearing

Description: 1 long bridge, over running water, with 2 higher platforms over the left/right center of the stage

Size: Large

Length: About the same as in Melee

Vertical Height: Very high (think Jungle Japes and Termina in Melee)

Changes in play: Water continuously rises to bottom platform, pulling characters off, and sinks back, water can also change flow(direction). An occasional High Top(dinosaur shown above) will wander to a side of the stage, like Turtle in Termina

Hazards: A snapping turtle(from adventures, don't know what it's called) lurks below the main platform, similar to klaptrap in Jungle Japes, and attacks anyone swimming in the water, doing 10% damage. There is also a cannon in the back, which shoots periodically, dealing 20% damage to anyone hit

Del Money

Smash Champion
After, I say after only because her confirmation is right around the corner.
....sooo tempted you use a "your mom" line....
We call em Twinky because....he's got a Twinky :laugh:
ohhh....it's a dude :(
And its the Staff/Rocket boost from SF Adventures :p
First off, how dare you stick your tongue out at me, woman....
lol jk don't hurt me
And secondly, there was a rocket boost for the staff in SF Adventures? Feel free to facepalm, but it's just been so long since I played it and all I remeber it being able todo was shoot fireballs, spray ice, lift rocks, and smack the **** out of enemies.
ok, just for the hell of it, i'm reposting the two levels I made so no one has to go through hundreds of pages to find them:

First one, cape claw:
Screw Cape Claw...what's the 2nd one, homie?

@Elysium
Thanks mucho, man. It's hard being a pymp sometimes...

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, had to type the description. Here's Krazoa Palace:

Backround: Lightning, stormy weather, rain

Description: Two Fighting Areas- Krazoa Shrine and Inner Sanctuary

Size: Large

Length: Standard

Vertical Height: High; Half of Hyrule Ruins

Changes in play: The two statures in front of the shrine can take battle-damage and enough damage will make them break, revealing two holes that can take players to the Inner Sanctuary. The hole in the middle of the shrine will also take players to the sanctuary. Inside the sanctuary, ther are three fans that players can use to get back to the top or to one side of the stage.

Hazards: Krazoa Shrine-Arwing, Shrine Guardians (jellyfish-looking enemies), lightning

Inner Sanctuary-Sharpclaw Troops (they will appear in the bg and throw swords and staffs; some will throw beam swords, home run bats, hammers, etc)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You're about to get :pimp: slapped up in here!
ohhh....it's a dude :(

First off, how dare you stick your tongue out at me, woman....
lol jk don't hurt me
And secondly, there was a rocket boost for the staff in SF Adventures? Feel free to facepalm, but it's just been so long since I played it and all I remeber it being able todo was shoot fireballs, spray ice, lift rocks, and smack the **** out of enemies.

Screw Cape Claw...what's the 2nd one, homie?

@Elysium
Thanks mucho, man. It's hard being a pymp sometimes...
1( Well we need the funny gay guy in our crew :p
2( You're on thin ice :mad:
3( It was the ability that shot you straight up
4( I came up with Cape Claw :evil:
5( It's not that hard being P-I-M-P for me.

Del Money

Smash Champion
That Krazoa's Palace image looks sexy, dude...
even sexier than a lesbian HAHAHAH
...That's an awesome job. I'd definitely prefer that layout for Brawl. In fact I think I like that better than Thorntail Hollow now.

You're on thin ice :mad:
Aw hell yeah...then my mission was successful

OH ****...I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING...
How douchebag would it be if we got a stage update for Krazoa Palace with Krystal suspended unconscious inside that cage in the background....?

Elysium

Smash Lord
How douchebag would it be if we got a stage update for Krazoa Palace with Krystal suspended unconscious inside that cage in the background....?
Wow... talk about torture... That would blow

Edit: I'm almost done with the rough Draft of the post Ism, so don't plan on leaving anytime soon until I get your feedback.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
...That's an awesome job. I'd definitely prefer that layout for Brawl. In fact I think I like that better than Thorntail Hollow now.

It would be an unforgivable sin if that happened. :mad:

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
funny, I mentioned that earlier as a possible SSE storyline thing, where the character you're playing saves her and she helps you fight the space invaders (lol) as thanks, or something like that

no one really notcied that when I said it though

Del Money

Smash Champion

Edit: I'm almost done with the rough Draft of the post Ism, so don't plan on leaving anytime soon until I get your feedback.
Well...at least it'll stay true to the franchise...heh heh (I know I'm gonna be hated very much for saying that)

Levia7han117 said:
funny, I mentioned that earlier as a possible SSE storyline thing, where the character you're playing saves her and she helps you fight the space invaders (lol) as thanks, or something like that

Good God, it's it me or are you on roll with producing solid ideas today?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Lol, at least he ain't leaving me bored :chuckle:

Got it, sug:)
It would be an unforgivable sin if that happened. :mad:
Nothing would be more bull**** :smiliegor

I remember, but I think I was busy:p
Well...at least it'll stay true to the franchise...heh heh (I know I'm gonna be hated very much for saying that)

Good God, it's it me or are you on roll with producing solid ideas today?
I don't hate you anymore than 5 minutes ago :p
And good job 117!

Elysium

Smash Lord

Seriously?
**** I seem to be missing things lately. First KB's idea for the stage, and now this. I think I'm getting too old you guys...

On a happier note
Levia and Hedgedawgs have complimentary invites into the **** Staff for their huge contributions to the Krystal cause.

Edit: Squiggles do you want to see the rough draft of the possible first post of the new thread? Or anyone else since your all cool and stay up all late.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Lol, at least he ain't leaving me bored :chuckle:
That's my game at work, yo...

I don't hate you anymore than 5 minutes ago :p
Dammit...my game went on strike :(

Elysium said:
Seriously?
**** I seem to be missing things lately. First KB's idea for the stage, and now this. I think I'm getting too old you guys...
pssh...I'm the definition of old...I'm 35
minus 16

Elysium said:
On a happier note
Levia and Hedgedawgs have complimentary invites into the **** Staff for their huge contributions to the Krystal cause.
So if I contributed, would I get in?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Seriously?

On a happier note

Edit: Squiggles do you want to see the rough draft of the possible first post of the new thread? Or anyone else since your all cool and stay up all late.
Yeah send the rough draft to me plz.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That's my game at work, yo...

Dammit...my game went on strike :(

pssh...I'm the definition of old...I'm 35
minus 16

So if I contributed, would I get in?
1( :rolleyes:
2( Its all good ;)
3( And I'm 10
+ *insert number here*
4( You gotta support Krystal as a PC, and PM Elysium:p

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
Seriously?

On a happier note
Thanks for the invite, but funny thing is I don't have a Wii. Nevertheless, I still like brawl and hope to get it once I get a Wii. I don't know if this disqualifies me or what, but whatever. Thanks for the invite.

btw, concerning Krystal's outfit, i thought about drawing a concept of what she'd probably look like (it would be a cross between her adventures and assault outfit however), but I thought if you'd all be interested enough, I'd probably make one for the new thread

Del Money

Smash Champion
If your a regular in the Krystal Thread, and can contribute anything from intelligent conversation(or not so intelligent.... :laugh:) to proof Krystal is playable.

Yes ma'am!
I believe I've been posting somewhat intelligently, right? Maybe? Bah...I dunno. Hmm...contributions, eh? How about Krystal's final smash be summoning and riding that pterodactyl (spelling) that she rode in the opening playable portion of SF: Adventures? Please tell me no one else has said that...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Thanks for the invite, but funny thing is I don't have a Wii. Nevertheless, I still like brawl and hope to get it once I get a Wii. I don't know if this disqualifies me or what, but whatever. Thanks for the invite.

btw, concerning Krystal's outfit, i thought about drawing a concept of what she'd probably look like (it would be a cross between her adventures and assault outfit however), but I thought if you'd all be interested enough, I'd probably make one for the new thread
1.) Nope, that doesn't disqualify you from anything. I put you in the first post so your in. ;)
2.) Yeah that would be cool, I think the best cross-over we have is this

So I'd be really excited to see what you can come up with.
I believe I've been posting somewhat intelligently, right? Maybe? Bah...I dunno. Hmm...contributions, eh? How about Krystal's final smash be summoning and riding that pterodactyl (spelling) that she rode in the opening playable portion of SF: Adventures? Please tell me no one else has said that...
I believe something similar has been said. And the **** Staff settles on the Krazoa Spirits being unleashed on the stage for the Final Smash.

Also the PM was sent out to you guys (Ism and ~'s) so let me know what you think, and that took hella long to make. lol

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
1.) Nope, that doesn't disqualify you from anything. I put you in the first post so your in. ;)
2.) Yeah that would be cool, I think the best cross-over we have is this

So I'd be really excited to see what you can come up with.
Cool, thanks. Anyway, if I do have time to make one, which I proabaly will, it'll probably be drawn and cleaned up in Illusrator and Photoshop. It'll b e 2D, but I'll make it look good.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Well, what'd you think of it ~'s?
It was a masterpiece. I really liked the way he put the Dinosaur to the right of the platforms in Cape Claw...simply magnificent...

Oh I'm sorry what were you talking about? :chuckle:

Actually it looks very good. =oP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom