• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I got an answer to the whole upskirting problem, realy tight short shorts.
Thats my answer to it. Look at Pitt. . . male tight black shorts under a revealing toga with a black wife beater.

A advanture styled spandex bra over a tiny tight black wife beater and spandex 2 peaced skirt with some tiny tight black daisy dukes...the tribal tat culd be seen just under it;)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
let's steer this towards... um not undergarments.. really anything else would be a better topic

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I love how this thread is just used to speculate about Krystal's ****, as if there wasn't anything else to talk about.

Plus her loincloth is not that short.
agreed, and since the designers make her animations, it woun't have to flap open revealing her netherregion unless the designers tell it to

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
honestly, it has no effect, I just enjoy getting peoples hopes up ^_^

JK, JK... but seriously, I can't wait for the Krystal PC update

Zevox

Smash Lord
I expect we'll see her this week. We just went a week with no character, and one every two weeks seems to be the new pattern (Dedede was announed two weeks after Sonic, Lucas two after Snake, the only break since Snake was Sonic announced one week after Lucas). Shes the most obvious remaining newcomer, and that leak from her voice actor will likely push her announcement up since we know shes in somehow anyway (and plainly Nintendo noticed the leak, or it wouldn't have been taken down). If you ask, me its just a question of which day she'll be shown.

Zevox

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I expect we'll see her this week. We just went a week with no character, and one every two weeks seems to be the new pattern (Dedede was announed two weeks after Sonic, Lucas two after Snake, the only break since Snake was Sonic announced one week after Lucas). Shes the most obvious remaining newcomer, and that leak from her voice actor will likely push her announcement up since we know shes in somehow anyway (and plainly Nintendo noticed the leak, or it wouldn't have been taken down). If you ask, me its just a question of which day she'll be shown.

Zevox
yep, QFT. This is what I'm hoping too, since the news about that leak got me all excited....and then nothing happened. Especially if you go down Sakurai's list, Krystal does seem to be the next in line, its ethier her or maybe Olimar, for the next newcomer revealed and I think It'll either be tonight or Friday.

Eldezar

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe, the leak on that website was planned entirely by Nintendo. I personally believe that Sakurai is crafty enough to have planned every single leak from the tiniest detail to the second of it's being leaked.

Zevox

Smash Lord
yep, QFT. This is what I'm hoping too, since the news about that leak got me all excited....and then nothing happened. Especially if you go down Sakurai's list, Krystal does seem to be the next in line, its ethier her or maybe Olimar, for the next newcomer revealed and I think It'll either be tonight or Friday.
Based on Sakurai's poll and the overall popularity, I'd guess either Krystal or Ridley, actually. Olimar is a fairly obvious one, but not as big as those two.

Eldezar said:
Has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe, the leak on that website was planned entirely by Nintendo. I personally believe that Sakurai is crafty enough to have planned every single leak from the tiniest detail to the second of it's being leaked.
Perhaps, though I think you're overstating things. A few leaks he might do intentionally. Theres no way he could prevent true leaks from occurring though - thats just how these things work.

Zevox

Chepe

Smash Lord
If Krystal is to be revealed this week, it will be Friday for sure. Lets wait till then. Of course it might not be her at all, but... will Sakurai really start doing 3 week separations for characters?

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
There were 13 updates between Sonic and King Dedede.

A character being revealed, especially Krystal, is completely likely. On Friday, it'll be 13 updates after Dedede was revealed. I'm holding out hope!

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
This update sucked. We really need that Krystal PC update, soon. Like ruffry said, I hope she gets an update as a playable character on Friday....

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
So, we've knocked out a Subspace update, a music update, and a huge item update already this week. Almost every franchise of the known characters so far has a stage already (looking at you Samus, and at Norfair), so...character update anyone? Pleez don't be Ike's FS...or even worse, a How to Play update! :mad::ohwell:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
^seriously!
the only thing i liked about the update was the beam sword but it wsas a lame update altogether! krystal friday? sounds good.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Nah, Krystal Thursday, so we can get her special moves/Final Smash/anything Krystal related on Friday! KRYSTAL KRYSTAL KRYSTAL!!1 /end obsession

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Ehhh, but that one last empty space under Newcomers bothers me. I know they could just start another line under Veterans, but we haven't gotten another Vet in a really long time, and it would look nicer if they finished the Newcomer block first. Pretty pitiful reasons...oh well.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
She's almost sure a PC. She'll be updated soon, I think, if Sakurai knows that Krystal's voice actor spoiled Krystal for us. BTW, I hope she wears her Star Fox Command outfit(not the Star Wolf outfit).

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I am still confident that they will reveal some news pertaining to Krystal soon, I think that potential leak pushed something at least....

I still think Adventures outfit, with the staff would be good. Her other outfits as alternate costumes, would be cool.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
K, so Fox received no updates to his outfit from the time of his creation, yet makes perfect use of things like his reflector in the recent cutscene. So the question is, how far ahead is Sakurai thinking on these things? Did he have that whole cutscene planned out in his mind by the time he even released Fox's design? Well probably not, but it brings the question of how much tweaking will be made to functionality in future characters like Krystal. Sakurai's attention to the little details is somewhat astounding, and very well respectable. So I'm actually very curious what details he grabs for Krystal. Which details he views as important. We'll see soon, I bet. My guesses were tonight or tomorrow, while many say Friday. Here's to hoping, right? ^_^

Elysium

Smash Lord
Is there a Krystal Club for Krystal Supporters?
Kinda..... Like My Crew "The **** staff" (check the sig). As anyone who comes to this thread often knows that I'm a big Krystal supporter... thats not a furry that is :laugh:. But then again it is a smash crew as well... so you kinda have to go either or both ways to get in. If your a serious smash player and you like Krystal your almost guaranteed a spot.
I also bring some "famous" qualities to the crew, seeing as how I'm the self-proclaimed best smasher in Queen Creek Arizona!!!
Uncle Sam wants you.... in The **** Staff!
[/shameless plug]

Krystal for next week

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I am still confident that they will reveal some news pertaining to Krystal soon, I think that potential leak pushed something at least....

I still think Adventures outfit, with the staff would be good. Her other outfits as alternate costumes, would be cool.
I don't think the leak will really have any effect.. I mean I doubt that HQ in Japan cares much of such rumors on the american soil

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Yep, Krystal's gonna be this week. So far we've had two 'fox' updates. This would be the best week to actually reveal her *laughs*
LOLZ. You might be getting at something there *wink*. Female 'fox' tomorrow? Plz?

EDIT: Also! Fox (McCloud) has been in every update so far this week. Hmm? Hmm! ...man I'm getting desperate.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
heh yeah.. there's a hopeful thought ^_^

Did anyone else see the irony of using IKE in the screenshot that they subtitle "persue with combos"

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the leak will really have any effect.. I mean I doubt that HQ in Japan cares much of such rumors on the american soil
well, the leak was on the Internet, so that hardely constitutes "American soil," but yeah I get the gist of what you're saying. i think there is good chance that Sakurai does know about it... Somebody at Nintendo did, after all, she did have to take the info down, and I don't think she did it of her own accord

but yeah, Friday definately, for our favorite fox girl... its been long enough already.

I wonder what happened to Sakurai's statement about more female characters... I see no female newcomers revealed on the Dojo as of yet...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
We just got a major AT. Hope that doesn't mean more lame updates for the rest of the week. I wish Krystal would be announced this Friday, at the latest.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
well, if anything it means that if Krystal is revealed this week, she will absolutely be a playable character... there's no way Sakurai will do an assist trophy update twice in one week. Friday? I'm feeling Friday's the day.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well, if anything it means that if Krystal is revealed this week, she will absolutely be a playable character... there's no way Sakurai will do an assist trophy update twice in one week. Friday? I'm feeling Friday's the day.
I'd more hope thursday so that we can get more on her friday (special moves, her FS, her entrance, a stage, music, a video... anyting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom