• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I've got sa good feeling about tonight's update.
Though it could be good and not yet krystal though.
< _< . . . >_> I don't know!
doesn't somebody say that about every night's update....
Yes but I was right! Metaknight's Fis is a good update! (I think it's cool anyway)

edit:
Because Rare said that they could use any of their games on the Virtual Console including Banjo Kazooie and that it's all up to them.
What! when did they say that!?
TELL ME!

Zevox

Smash Lord
Because Rare said that they could use any of their games on the Virtual Console including Banjo Kazooie and that it's all up to them.
I'm with killbeast - where'd you hear this? If its true, thats pretty big news. It gives us hope for Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie on the virtual console, and - dare I say it - hope that they may even make it to Brawl. If that could really happen... well, I'd need a new icon for my signature, to say the least :) .

Zevox

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Yes but I was right! Metaknight's Fis is a good update! (I think it's cool anyway)

edit:

What! when did they say that!?
TELL ME!
well, I guess that's a matter of opinion... update was pretty meh to me, because it was something I already knew about from playing the demo... and Metaknight's final smash kinda sucks considering that its hard to hit with, and its too easy to miss, compared to someone like Fox or Bowser, both of which its almost impossible not to "miss"

anyway, maybe tonight's the night, we'll see. we haven't had a character update this week, so maybe...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Krystal is coming tonight! it is almost the end of the week and we havent had a character this week(like said above) and would think sakurai has sense enough to go ahead and update her!

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'm almost 99% sure she's playable. According to replies I got from her through emails.

Charoo

Smash Champion
sorry about that. Yeah I meant the voice actor. She never come out and said "Krystal is in brawl as a playable character' but I'm just interpreting it.

I'm waiting to send her another respond about 3 or 4 days later along the line of:

"You're not voicing Krystal anymore?! What happen? I hope you didn't get in trouble for putting her in your resume."

This will get me more response than me keep asking her if she was in brawl or whatever.

I dunno. I really want to put her mail response here right now but I'll wait after this last email though.

Again, sorry.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
You better have good news.
You led us to believe she said something we don't already know (though it may have just been our interpretation). If it's just stuff we have already been told, like the fact that she IS doing the voice acting, I'll be annoyed

Rex+

Smash Ace
Krystal is in, without a doubt, we just don't know when she'll be confirmed.
Not tonight, though. King Dedede was last week, so in my opinion it's too soon to release a new character.

Chepe

Smash Lord
There should be no doubt that Krystal is a PC. The very fact that her voice actor removed the words from her site so hastily should prove she realized she said too much. Notice how the space for the letters is all still there? Looks like she used some cell-based system and in her rush removed only the letters and not the row. lolz, she freaked out and it was probably because she got emails from people asking if Krystal was playable in Brawl, and she realized that there had been no announcement of Krystal in Brawl yet...

So Krystal is definitely playable. Like Ive said, I have no doubt in my mind about it. If not tonight, then perhaps in the coming weeks...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Oh I love it, I LOVE IT! i love talking about Krystal like this! i want to see your email and responses to the voice actor!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
she's gotta be under a non-disclosure agreement of some kind.. so don't expect much... but if she can slip once then she might again

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I don't think that actress is the one updating her site, most artists don't do it.
depends on the artist but you are right.

At least, on the plus side, they couldn't fault her for it... I mean it would suck if she soured relationships with nintendo through this... I want Krystal's voice to remain pretty consistent

Charoo

Smash Champion
so far, i can tell that she replies them herself. Her little name thing is also alesia glidewell.

I dunno who update the site though so I'm glad you bought that up. The last email I got was yesterday and I think the site already remove krystal under her resume. So maybe she doesn't even know about it.

Anyways, don't really expect much from this because I doubt she will say anything.

I just know for sure that she definitely didn't have just a one liner like "yahhhhhhhh" and then that was it.

edit: u guys should also check out her other website http://www.snagbuddy.com/index.htm really cool actually.

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
considering this is the longest support thread out of any character, and that there are multiple orginizations for krystal fans(furry or not!) that have sent in petitions for her to be in. Even if we don't have offical confirmation. I'd say its a pretty safe bet that shes in! WOOT! :D

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yeah thats what i said 6 months ago when just a few petitions were going into nintendo and noone believed me! lol

Krystal FTW!!!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
There should be no doubt that Krystal is a PC. The very fact that her voice actor removed the words from her site so hastily should prove she realized she said too much. Notice how the space for the letters is all still there? Looks like she used some cell-based system and in her rush removed only the letters and not the row. lolz, she freaked out and it was probably because she got emails from people asking if Krystal was playable in Brawl, and she realized that there had been no announcement of Krystal in Brawl yet...

So Krystal is definitely playable. Like Ive said, I have no doubt in my mind about it. If not tonight, then perhaps in the coming weeks...
I had no idea she took that info off the site! Maybe you're right, she was flipping out because she found out that she wasn't supposed to say that yet! Things are looking up for us Krystal fans!

Krystal for Brawl!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
she is coming monday...
we havent had a character update in a while and she is the next most likely character to come out...

Charoo

Smash Champion
Well. I doubt I will be getting the last email reply now since I couldn't hold it any longer and posted my plan here so =(

anyways, the main reason that I doubt Krystal will be a one liner or AT is because of this email. I have more than just this email but this one kinda solidify my assumption.

my mail: Sorry. I didn't meant to ask for the game's information. I'm just glad that
you are doing the voice acting for her because your version was better than
the other game that Krystal was in.

Anyways, Thanks again

"No worries. I'm really glad you like her voice. Krystal is a blast to do!

Thanks,

Alesia"

Now, I never done any voice acting in anything before, but I am pretty sure that voice actor doesn't have a "blast" just saying one line and then that's it. Of course, this could just be her saying this to make me feel happy since I told her that I like Krystal's voice and stuff.

I doubt she would say that Knuckle Joe was a blast to do if I asked about him instead haha.

So yeah, that's one of the email I made my assumption on her not being an AT. Since AT only have one liner usually (all of the AT I saw at e4all have like one grunt noise) and just make a noise for their hit, I doubt that she will say she have a blast doing that.

It's also kinda interesting that she won't comment on anything specific, and how that section was taken down from her site.

I want Krystal in as much as most of u guys here so this might just be me being biased. Take this as anyways you want. Krystal for brawl. Alesia is awesome.

vesperview

Smash Hero
considering this is the longest support thread out of any character, and that there are multiple orginizations for krystal fans(furry or not!) that have sent in petitions for her to be in. Even if we don't have offical confirmation. I'd say its a pretty safe bet that shes in! WOOT! :D
This is not the longest support thread, is Ridley's.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Then I think that, more so than what was specifically stated in the e-mail, is more reliable of a testimony. The message in the e-mail can be taken in more than one way, but having witnesses to actually SEEING the information is a whole lot stronger, even if they freaked out and took it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom