• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i would think so.

and i dont think ridley out-prioritizes Krystal, personally(but that could be biased...), and i Krystal doesnt seem like AT material...

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
alright, last update of the week, and there hasn't been a character update for awhile... so I'd say its reasonable prediction that tonight is a character... and of course I hope that its Krystal.

yeah I'm glad some of the hype about Geno is finally starting to die. While he was a cool characterm and I wouldn't object to him being in, there are a bunch of character I'd rather see than him. Also, its annoying when his supporters (or ferverant fanboys for any character for that matter) keep saying things like "oh he better be in or... [people will be sniped, people will be stabbed, somebody's *** will get kicked, you're all going to die, or any other random bull**** that they can't actually do] They should just STFU because the fact of the matter is that they're just a random nobody on the Internet who can't do anything to anybody.

sorry for the rant, I'm feeling irate today...

but yeah, character update for tonight, hopefully.

Krystal for Brawl!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
alright, last update of the week, and there hasn't been a character update for awhile... so I'd say its reasonable prediction that tonight is a character... and of course I hope that its Krystal.

yeah I'm glad some of the hype about Geno is finally starting to die. While he was a cool characterm and I wouldn't object to him being in, there are a bunch of character I'd rather see than him. Also, its annoying when his supporters (or ferverant fanboys for any character for that matter) keep saying things like "oh he better be in or... [people will be sniped, people will be stabbed, somebody's *** will get kicked, you're all going to die, or any other random bull**** that they can't actually do] They should just STFU because the fact of the matter is that they're just a random nobody on the Internet who can't do anything to anybody.

sorry for the rant, I'm feeling irate today...

but yeah, character update for tonight, hopefully.

Krystal for Brawl!
such pent up rage....

channel your passion and focus it towards supporting Krystal ^_^

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
thanks for that hollaback...lol
and yeah nice flame!! props on it! i liked reading it i really did..and i agree with everything in there(even the feeling irate today, I am too)

Krystal For Tonight!

Rex+

Smash Ace
Only character updates have been featured on Wednesdays, and sometimes Mondays. I'd think that if Krystal is going to be confirmed, she;ll have to wait until next week.

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
Only character updates have been featured on Wednesdays, and sometimes Mondays. I'd think that if Krystal is going to be confirmed, she;ll have to wait until next week.
What about King Dedede? He was a Thursday Update.

And Snake was a Friday Update

And yes, I do hope that Krystal is the Friday Update.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
There isn't a pattern to character updates... every day of the week has had their confirmed character, just some days have more than others, Krystal for tomorrow!
Agreed, can't wait for Krystal. She just has to come to Brawl. *Dances like a ballerina*.

BUT GOD DAMMIT C.FALCON SHOW UP ALREADY!

Rex+

Smash Ace
What about King Dedede? He was a Thursday Update.

And Snake was a Friday Update

And yes, I do hope that Krystal is the Friday Update.
There isn't a pattern to character updates... every day of the week has had their confirmed character, just some days have more than others, Krystal for tomorrow!

I know, I'm not saying that there is a pattern to newly revealed characters, I'm just saying that those are the days that had received more characters than others.

Rex+

Smash Ace
there is a pattern to newcomer updates, however. they're usually every 2 weeks.

Except for that, of course.
Which is why everyone thinks Krystal is coming sooner or later as of now; Dedede was about two weeks ago, and it's a good time to update a character now.
Also...

500th Post.
I should throw a party.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Except for that, of course.
Which is why everyone thinks Krystal is coming sooner or later as of now; Dedede was about two weeks ago, and it's a good time to update a character now.
Also...

500th Post.
I should throw a party.
can i come jk lol krystal's update soon i hope

Zevox

Smash Lord
Character tomorrow... thats it.
Lets hope so. If it isn't, that'll be the first time we've ever gone two full weeks with no character announced, which would be... disturbing. Would make one wonder just how many characters are left - and how many Sakurai intends on updating before the release.

Zevox

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
tommorrow will be the 13th update since dedede... and there has been a pattern over the last few characters of the 13th update being a character...so hopefully

Elysium

Smash Lord
Lets hope so. If it isn't, that'll be the first time we've ever gone two full weeks with no character announced, which would be... disturbing. Would make one wonder just how many characters are left - and how many Sakurai intends on updating before the release.

Zevox
Isn't he revealing all of them before... even the Japanese release since they would spoil it anyway?
tommorrow will be the 13th update since dedede... and there has been a pattern over the last few characters of the 13th update being a character...so hopefully
Has it been every 13th update? I still don't know though, i'm sticking to next week for a Krystal update, but believe me Friday wouldn't be bad either.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, there were Monday two updates, so it'll be the 14th update.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
Maybe he's going to give us a happy Monday?

Even though patterns don't seem to exist, generally between character updates, special moves and a final smash are revealed, and sometimes an additional special moves update is in there.

But patterns don exits.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Feels like somebody is surpassing me when I was in my prime of posting in these forums.

Getting quite irritable from not seeing Krystal. Or even a "Newcomer" warning recently.

This week gave no new characters correct? I hope that means a sure one next week, just wondering whom it would be. Though all of you know who I'm hoping it is.

-Onyx

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
Well, at least we have all of the levels that were shown at E for All...hopefully Monday's update will be a Character Update (New or Veteran)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Feels like somebody is surpassing me when I was in my prime of posting in these forums.

Getting quite irritable from not seeing Krystal. Or even a "Newcomer" warning recently.

This week gave no new characters correct? I hope that means a sure one next week, just wondering whom it would be. Though all of you know who I'm hoping it is.

-Onyx
I think Krystal will be unlockable. I don't know why, but I've this feeling.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Monday=Character Update
maybe C.Falcon, Luigi, Krystal, Jigglypuff, sheik or mewtwo.... or maybe they'll anounce a character's final smash (we are still missing Ice climbers, zelda and wario to name a few for some reason)

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I like how everyone's trying to figure out a pattern to the updates when clearly there IS none. Or not some obvious pattern. The "two weeks" thing isn't exact, it'll vary with the hype. It's more of a, "Hmm, we haven't had a new character update in a while" than "OKAY, it's been 13.56 days and 8 seconds since the last character update, NEW CHARACTER NAOW."

It's all up to Sakurai. Whether you like it or not.

That said...it IS about time for a character update. So let's stay optimistic for Monday.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I like how everyone's trying to figure out a pattern to the updates when clearly there IS none. Or not some obvious pattern. The "two weeks" thing isn't exact, it'll vary with the hype. It's more of a, "Hmm, we haven't had a new character update in a while" than "OKAY, it's been 13.56 days and 8 seconds since the last character update, NEW CHARACTER NAOW."

It's all up to Sakurai. Whether you like it or not.

That said...it IS about time for a character update. So let's stay optimistic for Monday.
or at least some day next week

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Technically, this thread will probably move to her board when/if she's confirmed. And then her board will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom