• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Who can have a sexual attraction to Krystal? that's ****ing disgusting... well considering what happened in this thread a couple of days back it wouldn't surprise me if most Krystal fanboys have the hots for her...

In spite of that, Krystal FTW!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1lqQHDu_U

i dont think this is the only time he does it, but you get the idea.

THE TODD!
That's just high brow humor right there. I would expect nothing less from Scrubs. Or The Todd.

Who can have a sexual attraction to Krystal? that's ****ing disgusting... well considering what happened in this thread a couple of days back it wouldn't surprise me if most Krystal fanboys have the hots for her...

In spite of that, Krystal FTW!
Well, yeah, I'm sure a lot of them do. As is the motto of this thread: FURRIES!!! *shakes fist*

RDK

Smash Hero
That's just high brow humor right there. I would expect nothing less from Scrubs. Or The Todd.
ROFL.

You make me so happy.

FURRIES!!! *shakes fist*
You'd be surprised....when this thread was first created, that's all there were.

Furries. *SHUDDERS*

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
ROFL.

You make me so happy.
:)

Thanks. Always glad to spread the smiles (Oh jeez, that was cheesy. Whatever, they can't all be showstoppers).

You'd be surprised....when this thread was first created, that's all there were.

Furries. *SHUDDERS*
Eh, makes sense. I'm sure Fox, Wolf, and Falco (well. . . featheries?) get them too.

Whatever rubs their buddah, I says.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I agree, hentai doesn't belong in these boards, we'll save that for that dumb *cough4chancough*.

I don't think they overuse sex appeal with Krystal, because she's not as bad as Zamus with her skintight getup but more so than Peach or Zelda (at least in smash). There really isn't anything to compare it to for the SF games, but compared to some of the biggest sex icons in the video game world I don't think Krystal lists very high (let alone Zamus....).

Where's there's fur, there's furries and where there's furries, there's hentai. We just got unfortunate with that post a couple days ago. Most of us agree that SWF doesn't need stuff like that.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I seem to recall a nintendo power vote for sexyist Nintendo female character, that Krystal won. Not sure what issue, though.
Desiring any videogame character is disturbing really... but I mean, it's clear that some were made to look a certain way just for sex appeal

NukeA6

Smash Master
if sakurai's smart. she will be in that outfit. Not for sex apppeal but because, like I said, we all want the Krystal that attacks with a staff. That Krystal is the krystal from adventures, not the one from assault or command.... it would look really weird for her to have an arcane weapon like a staff and to be dressed in her high tech space outfit (which isn't much more modest)

I mean he'a put in Samus in a skintight little blue number, so it's clear that he could put krystal in a similarly provocative get up
They can make the staff futuristic. The arcane abilities it had wouldn't look wrong on it either.

We got a boost jump, a fireball, shield, and an earth-shaker. Those are not just abilities you see in magic. Even if it was, it shouldn't look out of place. It has happened in Final Fantasy, Phantasy Star, and Xenosaga.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
They can make the staff futuristic. The arcane abilities it had wouldn't look wrong on it either.

We got a boost jump, a fireball, shield, and an earth-shaker. Those are not just abilities you see in magic. Even if it was, it shouldn't look out of place. It has happened in Final Fantasy, Phantasy Star, and Xenosaga.
worse idea if you are suggesting changing the staff... the staff HAS to stay the same.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I can't see what's so bad. At least it will be a staff. It's just a different look.
because.. the staff is the staff. The staff IS krystal's weapon. That's like giving link a different sword. He needs the master sword because it's his sword. Similarly, this is krystal's staff.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
She needs to be in Brawl just the way she is in Adventures, that means with the staff and nothing futuristic, plus she would be a fox clone in the Assault suit.
Plus she would look hot without the suit :lick:

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord

Who says the afore mentioned staff is "arcane"? Just because it isn't made of chrome or stainless steel doesn't mean it is a "magical" device. It is an exotic weapon for sure, but not necessarily "arcane". The StarFox series is science fiction. Crazy sh*t happens in science fiction; don't believe me? Open up any science fiction novel and read it. A funky staff is no biggie in the SF genre or SF series*. If needed, I can go in-depth and science fictionally explain the entire StarFox Adventures game, hopefully I won't have to.

* The acronym "SF" is also applied to the science fiction genre, not just the StarFox game series

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Desiring any videogame character is disturbing really... but I mean, it's clear that some were made to look a certain way just for sex appeal
Man I've seen like twenty people in here go out of their way to state they are not attracted to Krystal in the least bit.

"Omgzzz your gross, thats unnatural"

"Only nerds look at hentai"

^Insecure comments like that.

It just flew RIGHT OVER YOUR **** HEADS that no one was being serious in the first place.

Congrats to all who made themselves look like an uptight fool. Perhaps next time you will be able to acknowledge when people are just messing around.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Man I've seen like twenty people in here go out of their way to state they are not attracted to Krystal in the least bit.

It just flew RIGHT OVER YOUR **** HEADS that no one was being serious in the first place.

Congrats to all who made themselves look like an uptight fool. Perhaps next time you will be able to acknowledge when people are just messing around.
um.. yeah... sorry to burst your bubble but, while you might have been joking, some people are actually serious when they say that.

vesperview

Smash Hero

Is not being uptight, desiring furries makes you a ****ing creep no matter what! and as Sonic the Hedgedawg says, some people are serious when they say that, specially in the internet.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
um.. yeah... sorry to burst your bubble but, while you might have been joking, some people are actually serious when they say that.
I'm certain 90% of the guys in here were just joking around.

Krystal definitely was designed in a very feminine way, just like all other female video game characters. Everyone can acknowledge Lara Croft is just a game character, but jokes are frequent anyways. The fact that Krystal is a furry makes it even funnier.

Shes a furry, but people can still acknowledge (and joke about) how she was designed a certain way. I mean the devs didn't just flip a coin b/w making a boring clothed furry and a shapely non clothed furry. lol

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
rofl.

But I'd still wager that not all of those images are provacative. Some are probably just krystal fans attempting to draw a character that they like.

However I'd say that there, at least, the non perverts are the minority

@ vespersview
Believe me, some unfortunate random images on google have proved that Fox Wolf and Falco have some even worse fanartists *shudder*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
What? This furry thing again?

*sigh*

FFFUUUURRRRIIIIEEEEESSSS *shakes fist/brandishes wrench*

We've been through it all. (see rest of thread) At this point, you're just beating a dead horse, it gets old after a while.
true, but it seems like every day a new furry or furry-hater posts in the thread

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
What else is to talk about Krystal, she is practically in Brawl.
I suppose we could always hypothesize what she'd be like.

it's pretty much a given that her specials will be the attacks from the staff:
Staff Booster
Fire Blaster
Ice Blast
Ground Quake

Not much has been discussed about her FS though.... maybe something to do with Krazoa?

also, what will she be like in general?

I forsee her stats being a lot like fox's... I don't think she'd fastfall though... and her range would obviously be a lot better

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Her Final Smash would have to do with the Krazoa spirits, but again only if she is in her adventures attire.
yeah It's surprising how important the outfit actually is.

One of the big reasons for her inclusion is how unlike fox she is... but she wouldn't be if she were put in her assault get-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom