• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
yes Sakurai even hinted at her inclusion early in development... plus he owes her.

I'm really starting not to like this Michael Blaine kid BTW.... maybe we can condemn him to the gardevoir thread?

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
UGH.

Please no Sakurai. I can only hope he makes the right choice. A hideous she-fox with a stick is not necessary.
wow, all opinion, and nothing to back up your statement.

you fail.

hmmm, an original character, with a good backstory, a main part in the recent games of a major Nintendo franchise, who's also popular, and has the potential for a unique set of moves. How is that unneccesary? Exactly. Those are all the qualities of a character who SHOULD be in Brawl.
It seems apparant that you know jack-**** about what's necessary and what's not.

good thing you're not designing the game. Everybody would abandon this board because it would suck THAT much...

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
All major supporters of Krystal find her sexually attractive and because of this they should be shot in the mouth. I am fine with Krystal being in Brawl but only because I know she has a close to 100% chance of being in it and there is nothing I can do to change it. Personally I think Krystal was a lazy uncreative character addition that ruined the Starfox franchise.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I am a Star Fox fan, but I do not think she is the type for this (if she is in I am fine with it), But I still think that there could be Wolf he is not totally deconfirmed, but it does seem that SF adventure was not true to the Star Fox series, but Assault is good...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
that's because SFAdv. was originally Krystals' game and then nintendo told rare to change it into a SF game and make krystal a damsel in distress... so nintendo owes her. Had she really been in the game, you'd see, she could have proven her worth as a character. I wish you could have had the option to play as her instead... it didn't feel right playing with fox with a staff.

But really, she has a much better chance than wolf... especially now

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
So many trolls on this thread, I can almost believe I'm in LotR.
As everyone has already said before... The unique move set it too good to resist.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
whether or not the Starfox games with Krystal were bad or not is a matter of opinion. Starfox Adventures had some good elements that most people overlook (great graphics, awesome musical score, and the arwing levels were actually very fun) it just wasn't complex gameplay wise so people think its a bad game all around. Assault was pretty bad because they tried to hard to focus on on-foot combat rather than flight levels, the whole reason Starfox as a series has been good in the first place.

I dunno why people also think Command was a bad game, it was actually pretty fun and critically scored pretty well, actually.

its not the fact that Krystal was in the last 3 SF games that made them "bad." what it really was was Nintendo outsourcing the creation of their IP to 3rd party game developers, who didn't do as good of a job as Starfox 64, which Nintendo made themselves.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I hope she makes it. Theres to many males in Brawl.
Adding her won't make any of the male characters leave though. If there are too many males now, then there will still be too many if Krystal is there too.

RDK

Smash Hero
I hope she makes it. Theres to many males in Brawl.
That's a dumb reason for someone to be in Brawl.

With that mindset....why not Hilary Clinton?

Hilary Clinton 4 Brawl!

/never going to happen

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's a dumb reason for someone to be in Brawl.

With that mindset....why not Hilary Clinton?

Hilary Clinton 4 Brawl!

/never going to happen
Oh hell no, hopefully people won't have that mindset when they vote for president

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh hell no, hopefully people won't have that mindset when they vote for president
You're post count is 4444.

And no way. Everyone will be too busy voting for Stephen Colbert.

Krystal for Furry President! *shakes fist*

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I like all Starfox games except Command. The game was very boring to me. I wanted to take it back to EB Games, but then I lost it. Oh well.

Ontopic: I would be surprised if Krystal wasn't in.
1. Nintendo is trying to attract more customers, including females.
2. StarFox is a popular franchise.
3. Krystal is a popular character.
4. She would have an original moveset.

And no, I don't want her in just because I think she is "hot". Videogame fox-women aren't my type.

RDK

Smash Hero
Ontopic: I would be surprised if Krystal wasn't in.
1. Nintendo is trying to attract more customers, including females.
2. StarFox is a popular franchise.
3. Krystal is a popular character.
4. She would have an original moveset.
I'm still uber-pissed that Wolf O'Donnel didn't make it in. Who the hell will I main now? Oh well.....back to Falco, I guess.....
I love you.
And no way. Everyone will be too busy voting for Stephen Colbert.
I love you more.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wow doesn't that kinda thing belong in the PM? lol
I guess I just can't contain my lust. :lick: <——(I don't understand this smiley)

For real though, Fox's Wolf costume is weird for me. On the one hand, it hurts Wolf's chances. But on the other, it's a badass costume.

At this point I'm basically just hoping Fox and Krystal aren't the only SF characters (because I'm pretty much convinced Krystal's in).

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
We still need to see a better quality pic before drawing a final conclusion.
True. If people hadn't been calling it a Wolf costume, I probably wouldn't be assuming it is. But the fact that people are calling it that worries me. Many people have clearly seen the costume better than I have.

RDK

Smash Hero
You could main the Wolf costume of Fox. Though, from what I understand, he's been severely nerfed.
Do you think I care? I used to main Kirby, for Christ's sake. And maining a character with a different costume would still be maining that character.

I guess I just can't contain my lust. <——(I don't understand this smiley)
LMAO.....I love it.

For real though, Fox's Wolf costume is weird for me. On the one hand, it hurts Wolf's chances. But on the other, it's a badass costume.
Yeah, I like his DBZ-esque scanner. He almost looks like a mini-Vegeta.

For whatever reason people like her)
It's the Amazon bikini. The whole Krystal 4 Brawl thread thinks with their *****.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Do you think I care? I used to main Kirby, for Christ's sake. And maining a character with a different costume would still be maining that character.
I guess. Regardless, Falco better be back.

Yeah, I like his DBZ-esque scanner. He almost looks like a mini-Vegeta.
Taunt: It's over 9000!!!!! *scouter crush*

It's the Amazon bikini. The whole Krystal 4 Brawl thread thinks with their *****.
Not the whole thread. Some of the thread. A sizable amount of the thread. Most of the thread.

The whole thread.

RDK

Smash Hero
Taunt: It's over 9000!!!!! *scouter crush*
Not the whole thread. Some of the thread. A sizable amount of the thread. Most of the thread.

The whole thread.
LMAO.

I guess. Regardless, Falco better be back.
**** right. And none of this Assault bazooka crap. If I'm going to be maining Falco again (if Wolf doesn't make it), then I'd better be able to SHL.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
**** right. And none of this Assault bazooka crap. If I'm going to be maining Falco again (if Wolf doesn't make it), then I'd better be able to SHL.
Even if you can, we don't know how much good that'll do you with all the Brawl changes. People have been saying the game literally feels different from Melee. Though, lots of these people were using wiimotes. . . .

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
ideally falco should have. . . a huge ****. . . .
He does, naturally. That's where he keeps all his piloting prowess.

In his COCKPIT.

Oh god, I'm too funny.

EDIT: Oh. And yeah. Krystal. She'll be fun to use. Hopefully she'll have at least one costume where she's wearing clothes though.

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice

In his COCKPIT.

Oh god, I'm too funny.

EDIT: Oh. And yeah. Krystal. She'll be fun to use. Hopefully she'll have at least one costume where she's wearing clothes though.
clothes are overrated. props to sexual innuendo usage.

......................in YOUR endo...... (Scrubs anyone? anyone?)

RDK

Smash Hero
Though, lots of these people were using wiimotes. . . .
Yeah, that's what Gimpy said. I'm sure if we picked up the GC controllers, or even the Wii Classic, and started playing, it would feel a little better.

Because let's face it--the Wiimote is just a god-awful controller for most games.

In his COCKPIT.

Oh god, I'm too funny.
LMAO, SiD needs to be here.

Lol, I love that show. Except for the newer seasons. NBC is freaking killing it--I'm actually glad the upcoming season will be its last. Poor Scrubs....

**** NBC.

Zevox

Smash Lord
...man, this thread almost makes me ashamed to support Krystal.

But I do. Shes too perfect of an addition to the Star Fox roster not to, especially if she comes with her staff.

This place is starting to make me hope she has one of her armor outfits to go with it though, just to spite the people supporting her for sex appeal reasons.

Zevox

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...man, this thread almost makes me ashamed to support Krystal.

But I do. Shes too perfect of an addition to the Star Fox roster not to, especially if she comes with her staff.

This place is starting to make me hope she has one of her armor outfits to go with it though, just to spite the people supporting her for sex appeal reasons.

Zevox
IN spite of your spite I hope she's wearing as less as possible for a T rated game

RDK

Smash Hero
Her SF Adventures outfit only makes sense. It's original.

I would hate to have ALL the SF reps running around in matching uniform.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
clothes are overrated. props to sexual innuendo usage.

Thank you sir, back at you. And although I have watched my fair share of Scrubs episodes, I have not been fortunate enough to catch the joke you're referring to. A loser is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom