• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Smash Lord
*Goes back to playing wow*

-Onyx
Just how addicted to WoW are you? They have rehab for that if you need it. :laugh:

lmao, Krystal = Nintendo's weird sex appeal
:laugh::laugh: I'm sorry that made me laugh. It kinda sums up all those pages of people going "I'd do Krystal" or "Damzzz, she's so hott OMFG".

Nothing like a pair of fur covered boobs to start my day the right way![/sarcasm]

Back on topic though.
No character update for that whole week, which means were due (the Sonic "shock" has ended) for another one next week. With all the other franchises with two or more reps so far, sadly SF only has one. Put simply..
Krystal for next week!!!! (around Tuesday)

Elysium

Smash Lord
Tell that to my roommate.
haha, yeah WoW is like Ebola, it only takes a little while and after that it's a lost cause.

The krystal fanarts are very creepy.
+1 on that.

Sadly you guys, all this new info from E4All and were left in the dark about Krystal. It kinda blows huh? At least we can guess that Krystal will be the better SF rep since poor Fox seems to have been NERFED horribly. From the best in Melee to possible mid tier for Brawl, it's worth a good laugh to all the fox mains out there. At least peach kinda leveled out. nerfed dsmash but better turnips and better FB.

Krystal for High Tier!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Nothing like a pair of fur covered boobs to start my day the right way![/sarcasm]
Obviously he didn't see the sarcasm at the end. It wasn't a request.
The krystal fanarts are very creepy.
Vesper gets quoted again cuz thats exactly what we were talking about.

Something about furry hentai just doesn't do it for me. Sadly when someones pro Krystal thats what we get associated with, especially when they bring up that "If Krystal wasn't a female she wouldn't have all this attention" argument.

We need a Mod in here to delete the post above me.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Meh. The stuff for Renamon is better than the stuff for Krystal.
.... To each their own I suppose.
Well then. THAT wasn't what I expected to see when I came here at lunch.

FURIES! :: shakes fist ::
Well I let Taj know about it, but he hasn't done anything so, countless people will get an eye full when they come to catch up on what they missed.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Everytime I visit this thread coffee spews out of my mouth... WTF?
Well then, I certainly hope you're always drinking coffee when you visit this thread too. Because if not. . . that's really awkward.

And whoa. The artists who did those Krystal pictures actually make her look pretty. Like, her hair doesn't just look like blue leaves on her head. Nice.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
posting this because it'll get us on the next page and we won't see those (hopefully)

guys, if you don't like it, just report the post. that's what i did.

Krystal for Brawl

EDIT: good, it's gone

Elysium

Smash Lord
And whoa. The artists who did those Krystal pictures actually make her look pretty. Like, her hair doesn't just look like blue leaves on her head. Nice.
Well I suppose one should always look on the bright side of things huh?
HMMMMM

i thought most of you would've enjoyed something like that.
Some of them might, just not the ones that were in the thread when it happened. Kinda strange how the Mods haven't done anything with it though.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
please stop with the yiff people... the Krystal thread is a legitimate thread.... Don't eff it up

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Plus, the pics are NSFW.

But saved on my hard drive nontheless (after I've reported him, that is, yes I know, I'm a leeching *******).

But yeah, Krystal for Brawl plox.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I find it surprising that it hasn't been removed yet.
What the hell is wrong with some people?

Sinn

Smash Lord
Well then, I certainly hope you're always drinking coffee when you visit this thread too. Because if not. . . that's really awkward.
I had a roflgasm when I read this xD

Plus, the pics are NSFW.

But saved on my hard drive nontheless (after I've reported him, that is, yes I know, I'm a leeching *******).

But yeah, Krystal for Brawl plox.
Makes me wonder if you've visited the URLS at the bottom of the pictures...dun dun DUN...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Makes me wonder if you've visited the URLS at the bottom of the pictures...dun dun DUN...
Yeah, a few years ago. Nothing special though.

Furry Hentai is gross... stop talking about it.

On topic, should Krystal have her adventures outfit or the assault one?
Her Adventure one. Definitely. Although her Command suit wasn't that bad either.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
You could always have the adventure costume as an alternative and the command suit as the standard.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
You could always have the adventure costume as an alternative and the command suit as the standard.
I don't like that idea and I'll tell you why:
because the Krystal we want is NOT the krystal from command

we want the staff weilding, pterasaur riding Krystal... and that's the one from adventures... just like we get the wario ware wario, not the yellow and pink/purple plumber's rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom