• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeA6

Smash Master
If a Krystal update has to appear this week, it will be about her being confirmed as an AT.

If she is to be playable, it will be an update after the character select screen has been confirmed and believe me, that will happen.

EDIT: I guess you mean updates in general. I think it will be an alright week. We may see Lucas's moves.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
this has to do with page 12.

sheik=zelda in tights.

she uses her magic to alter her physical look and make her sound and look a little different.

sheik is a girl.

nuff said.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Oh, I heard furries were needed?
not necessarily. but it was always the furries *coughOnyxVulpinecough* that kept this thread alive.

but still, at least half the characters are talked to the point of...well nothing to talk about. it's not until the confirmation where we get duplicate threads, closing of those threads, redirecting to this thread, and non-stop spam until the next update is shown, then death, then life when special moves/final smash is shown, then death again until the game comes out, with only "die-hard" fans posting "Why won't anyone post anymore?"

ah the circle of life here at it's prime. isn't it great?

Krystal for Brawl

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I dunno man, there's just nothin to talk about anymore... at least we can suffer with the Diddy Kong Thread cause there out of updates.

Krystal 4 Brawl

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
sakurai why dont you just announce krystal the suspense is killing me ahhhhhh!!! hehe o well patience is a virtue i guess.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
people find the human elements of chrystal hott not her animal elements.

if they find the animal parts hott THEN its is beasility(or whatever its called)

the only reason I say this is because throughout the parts of the thread I read this subject has come up alot.

fluffy

Smash Champion
sakurai is obviously saving the best for last.

they're prolly working on krystal's numerous, alternate costumes.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm have we gotten a few new supporters along the way? I hope so. Krystal for brawl, lookin for this week's character update :3

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
Then why was Yoshi already confirmed how many coutumes did he have in Melee? About 6?
Yoshi's really weren't anything special though, they were just color variations. From the little I know about designing games, changing colors isn't hard at all. I'm sure we'll get something a little bit more intricate than color variations for everyones favorite ****-staff wielder.

Mmm have we gotten a few new supporters along the way? I hope so. Krystal for brawl, lookin for this week's character update :3

-Onyx
Whats up Onyx, it's been forever since I've seen you post, your fondness in Krystal isn't fading is it?

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
hi all, wow I can't believe that this thread is still on the front page... there isn't anything left to talk about until she's actually revealed... so they should hurry up and do it already. Now I have the feeling that I'm going to have to wait until the game actualy comes out to find out if she's in or not. I sincerely hope I'm wrong however...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hmm maybe, But word on the forum is that Sakurai wants to show us the whole roster first on the Dojo, and with the possibly dwindling number of updates left, I think we'll be getting the characters fairly soon.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I hope she's unlockable, we have yet to get an unlockable female character. It's nothing really important but I just like the unpredictability of such a case (even though we all know she'll be in)

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
well, even if she's an unlockable and she's not revealed in an update it would be cool to see some other update that's maybe hinting that she's there... something like, I dunno, Dinosaur Planet as a stage or something like that. Actually I really hope that the music from Starfox Adventures somehow makes it into this game, as I thought that game had some very nice musical scores.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I am not a furry!
Pity. *Reaches out a black furred paw, wind whipping his dark cloak around violently behind him.* Come.... join us!

*laugh* Seriously though, Krystal would probably have her pilot outfit in addition to her Dinosaur Planet one. I'm not sure about what else though... Perhaps one to make her look like Fara? That'd be great. =p

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hah its not fading I just don't have a crowd to be showing it to. I'm tweaking a lot on World of Warcraft and I've got to say the wait seems a lot shorter.

Still supporting her in my heart and that matters just as much :3

Must not be a lot to talk about anymore since when I haven't been here I don't think there was really anything to discuss than.

-Onyx

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Is anybody else annoyed at having to wait? I can't believe they revealed Sonic before the other Nintendo characters. I'm probably just being a purist, but I think they owe it to us to show us their own characters first. The goes for not only Krystal, but Ridley, Dedede, and every other 1st party that they have decidedly chosen to keep us in the dark about...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hah its not fading I just don't have a crowd to be showing it to. I'm tweaking a lot on World of Warcraft and I've got to say the wait seems a lot shorter.

Still supporting her in my heart and that matters just as much :3

Must not be a lot to talk about anymore since when I haven't been here I don't think there was really anything to discuss than.

-Onyx
Yeah time seems to go by a lot faster when you don't live day by day for the Dojo. Glad to see your still around though.

Is anybody else annoyed at having to wait? I can't believe they revealed Sonic before the other Nintendo characters. I'm probably just being a purist, but I think they owe it to us to show us their own characters first. The goes for not only Krystal, but Ridley, Dedede, and every other 1st party that they have decidedly chosen to keep us in the dark about...
Yeah I agree. I feel that Sonic should've been revealed a lot later. There wasn't much hype for Sonic anyways compared to Ridley, Krystal, hah even jiggs return is more important than Sonic right now. Don't get me wrong, from that Vid we got Sonic seems like a bad mofo, but his inclusion could have been better timed imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom