• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Over twenty-four hours without a post? I THINK NOT!

I'm, wondering if Krystal is going to just be completely secret or not. All this waiting sure does make me...hungry. I need to eat something.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wow, I'm disappointed in myself. I've actually completely forgot about the forums for a while. Been tweaking on World of Warcraft too hard.

But I have noticed when I do play it that time goes by faster so the wait is better.

I still check updates every night and am still waiting for Krystal...

-Onyx

Sinn

Smash Lord
Hopefully I can digitally ink it...and then hopefully I can remember how to color xD

Lemme think...oh yeah, this weekend I have to move to a new dorm, and I'ma TRY to get my internet switched over...but I can't promise that they'll be so fast about it. We'll see.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
thanks sinn i appreciate this a lot

answer this honestly this question is for everyone fandom aside for Krystal, what do you think her honest chances are to be in brawl

KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL!!!!!!

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
thanks sinn i appreciate this a lot

answer this honestly this question is for everyone fandom aside for Krystal, what do you think her honest chances are to be in brawl

KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL!!!!!!
I'd say pretty darn good,

-there's the huge fanbase (Fuurriieess! *brandishes wrench*)
-she fits well in the roster with unique moves and female addition
-she further represents the recent StarFox series (it seems to be the trend to represent recent titles in SSB games. eg: Link, FLUDD, Wario, Ike ect...)

those are the main reasons for being very likely included; if only one more SF character is confirmed, it would be Krystal

Sinn

Smash Lord
I too am almost expecting her to make it in. I just see her as having more appeal for a potential character, and something that Sakurai would take and say, "Hmmm...now THIS is something we could use in the game."

As a side note, I am now moved into my new room. Got to clean out the old one in about forty minutes but I'll try to get the digital inking started right now

Fabiano

Smash Apprentice
I'm really hoping Krystal is making it to Brawl.
Since i'm maining Falco in Melee, I love Starfox characters.
And Slippy is just plain GAY.

COOLCHAOS

Smash Rookie
I hope she gets in. Krystal has become a very popular character in the Star Fox series. And she'd make the perfect "princess character" rep for SF. It would almost be wrong NOT to include her.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
but she's only been a damsel in distress once...but yes I do know what you mean...

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
yea it does feel like kyrstal will be in brawl almost with out a doubt, plus she so **** cool !!!!

off topic thanks sinn for doing this for me

Sinn

Smash Lord
Describing Krystal as a damsel in distress is like...calling Samus a damsel in distress. Krystal has a lot more spunk than I think some people give her credit for.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Except that Samus has never been a damsel in distress...

Aniway Krystal is a given and Starfox does deserve the 4 reps.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
well i think krystal could fend for herself it is just sometimes when she needs help fox happens to be their like in sf adventures i mean come on she lived with dinosaurs and in the place where its not even that advanced so she should be a pretty though character on her own.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Lol, who would be there to save Samus anyway? The Chozo? Bwa ha ha!

Well . . .I suppose there was . . .
the final battle in Super Metroid where her butt was saved by the last Metroid . . .
But anyway!

Anyone ever read the old Captain N Comics with Samus in them? Just curious.

And back to topic--Krystal > Fara Phoenix.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm gonna be honest... I don't like Krystal. I don't like the character. I find her annoying, and more of a "token female in a game so there aren't sexism" issues. She's a stereo-typical female character to be the "love interest" of the main character in the series, and she's just really bland to me (then again, my only experience with this character is from that horrible Star Fox: Assualt. :shudder: ).

Now, do I think she'll get in? Probably. She has a very big fanbase within Nintendo (and Nintendo fans).

If I was gonna predict Star Fox reps, it'd most likely be the following:

-Fox (duh)
-Krystal
-Falco
-Wolf (My most wanted SF character)

That's just my two cents on the issue.

DISCLAIMER: My views on Krystal's role as a character within the series was not meant to offend anyone. If you were offended, I apologize, but please know that wasn't my intent. I was merely describing the role I had viewed for the character. That is all.

:)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
play command and adventures. if you've only known her through assult, then that's probably why you her
I own Command, and have most of the endings. I'm indifferent to her there.

I'll try adventure, but Halo and Pokemon (and soon Zelda DS) rule my life right now.

I was told to avoid adventure like the plague.

And yes, Star Fox Command owns. :) I should pick that up again.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I was told to avoid adventure like the plague.
Don't avoid it like the plague, just play a Zelda game instead.

And if you do play it, don't expect to like Krystal much more than you do now. If you don't like her now, I don't think her role in Adventures will be enough to make you a fan.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Don't avoid it like the plague, just play a Zelda game instead.

And if you do play it, don't expect to like Krystal much more than you do now. If you don't like her now, I don't think her role in Adventures will be enough to make you a fan.
Fair enough. Thanks though. ;) I'll at least give the game a try, as to avoid ignorance (and making ignorant posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom