• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Uhh...Theme song eh?......Amy's theme from Sonic Adventure 1.....Imma not a big music fan, so I wouldn't know. XP
I do really like that song. But I dunno if it really fits for Krystal. Doesn't part of it go, "I wouldn't mind painting myself blue for you"? Kinda funny when you think about it.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
uhhh here I am joining way into the post and random topic but it's been on my mind....

I think a good costume for Krystal in Brawl would be the one from the command ending where she becomes Kursed.

It kind mixes the tribal look and the sci-fi look. I think it would keep her looking star foxish (the clothes from adventures you would hardly know your playing star fox) but still look good with the staff.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
ok i need someones help... i have my krystal pics almost done all i need to do is ink but i suck at coloring does anyone have decent skill at photoshop ? cuz it would be nice to see my artwork in color for once for every one to enjoy. currently i have krystal with her adventures costume i modified it slightly, ive redone her kursed costume( im proud of this one yay ), and im working on her corneria costume so any takers ?

Sinn

Smash Lord
My skill isn't...FANTASTIC or anything, but I can get it colored and shaded to some degree. Given the time. I can't promise anything fast what with my school schedule consuming all of my free time and will to live. If there's someone else who can do it, they would probably be a better choice.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
you probably are better than me so it would be nice, and i dont care about time also as long as your up for it sorry for the double post

Sinn

Smash Lord
The weekend is most likely the best time for me to get it done anyway. I have little to no free time on weekdays. The only reason I can post is because I'm near my computer after class.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well...good news about today is now we have every character on the site that was revealed before updates started happening so...all we can get is newcomers from now on (newcomers in the sense of newbies and returning characters that haven't been shown yet)

so...krystal may not be too far away

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I say that if we get a veteran and newcomer next week (wishful thinking, I know) then the veteran will be Capt. Falcon and the newcomer will be Krystal. Here's hoping (crosses fingers)

And because I haven't in a while..... FUURRRRIIIIIIEEEESSSS! (shakes fist)

Krystal for Brawl

Sinn

Smash Lord
sorry i was so busy ill do it tonight
Tomorrow I have a Chinese reading test, a Chinese listening test, then a Chinese speaking unit test the next day, and finally a Chinese reading unit test and a Chinese listening unit test on Thursday. I'll probably not be able to work on it until Thursday night.

=(

Fawriel

Smash Master
I know. And I wanted Japanese for my language. But the military gives you what they need, not what you want. So now I speak Chinese. Very poorly.
The military. o__o
That's about the last thing I would have expected from you.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow I have a Chinese reading test, a Chinese listening test, then a Chinese speaking unit test the next day, and finally a Chinese reading unit test and a Chinese listening unit test on Thursday. I'll probably not be able to work on it until Thursday night.

=(
i dont care when its done it cool sorry for slackin i have it soon, but learning Chinese thats pretty cool it must be really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom