• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Well Halberd was today's... I don't see the updates till morning because it's normally past one oclock or so before the site updates here, and I personally don't want to stay up that late every Monday-Friday, especially here at college where I have class to get to. I start out my morning with a fresh cup-o-Smash Dojo.

On topic now plz

Krystal for Brawl.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Retardedly, I've been addicted to staying up to see them too. But I may change that. Mainly since I realized that getting enough sleep REALLY does make me feel better. Who woulda thought? Oh, and that stage looks kickass in my opinion. It reminds me of a Power Stone 2 stage where the stage would be moving and change until it reached "the end" of the stage and...there was something special there. I honestly wish there were more stages like that. The Fire Emblem one looks to be that way, as could be the Donkey Kong one (did they seem to imply that it ended eventually...?)

Even the stages that are constantly changine I like better than ones that just stay more or less the same. The Star Fox one, Battlefield, Smashville, Yoshi's Story...I think they ALL look great.

...we Krystal followers seem to have a lot of opinions on stuff not related to Krystal. Maybe that makes us well rounded. Or have ADHD. Krystal for Brawl.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
Fawriel wins.

Of course, I DO find Krystal attractive. She is more "Cute" than "Hot", however. Fawriel's post makes sense about how the mind perceives things. Of course, it will different between individual people, but that general point is there.

Krystal for Brawl!

EDIT: Missed next page. I need to start paying attention.

...we Krystal followers seem to have a lot of opinions on stuff not related to Krystal. Maybe that makes us well rounded. Or have ADHD. Krystal for Brawl.
Perhaps, perhaps. I love the update mainly because of the twin cannon boss cameo. It even works like it does in KSS!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Based solely on what I know of Zamus so far, and the current images we have of Krystal, I'm actually forced to agree that she IS better looking than Zamus. Maybe it's the whole "militant lesbian who is going to kill me" look that Zamus has on her face...

And Fawriel brings up a bunch of good points. Though that specific post I made was meant to show a difference between what key elements influenced what TYPE of attractive labeling more than another (with the body primarily being the determining factor in "sexy").

I'ma stop going off topic now >.>

Subconsciously attractive Krystal for Brawl.
-to Fawriel-

FURRRRYYYYY!! *shakes fist*

and now you say Zamus is a lesbian......i think my pants are going to explode

krystal for brawl

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Fawriel wins.

Of course, I DO find Krystal attractive. She is more "Cute" than "Hot", however. Fawriel's post makes sense about how the mind perceives things. Of course, it will different between individual people, but that general point is there.
/agree, this is pretty much my opinion too, however...

I hope she is revealed soon, If not for anything else but finally having something back on topic to talk about, like gameplay attributes and abilities, instead of you people bickering about furries all day long...

If you want to talk about how hott she is (or isn't depending on your point of view) maybe you should go find some of other forum with some other thread to post it on, somewhere where that aspect of her, is the actual topic.

Krystal for Brawl.... for the right reasons!

Sinn

Smash Lord
-to Fawriel-

krystal for brawl
Oh...oh...I have something you MUST see...

I think I've mentioned it before, but I REALLY have the feeling that, as far as new character profiles that will be updated, that Krystal will be one of the first ones. Ridley...I think his ship has sailed and that they're making him an unlockable. Aside from Bowser, the other two villains in Melee were secret characters, so it would make sense if they did the same thing for some villains in this game too.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Fawriel wins.

Krystal for Brawl!

EDIT: Missed next page. I need to start paying attention.

Perhaps, perhaps. I love the update mainly because of the twin cannon boss cameo. It even works like it does in KSS!
Cute Krystal for Brawl!

I remember KSS it was like the awesomest Kirby game I have played.

-to Fawriel-

krystal for brawl
Zamus is possibly a les from Haloid.

/agree, this is pretty much my opinion too, however...

I hope she is revealed soon, If not for anything else but finally having something back on topic to talk about, like gameplay attributes and abilities, instead of you people bickering about furries all day long...

If you want to talk about how hott she is (or isn't depending on your point of view) maybe you should go find some of other forum with some other thread to post it on, somewhere where that aspect of her, is the actual topic.

Krystal for Brawl.... for the right reasons!
I would like to see Krystal soon as well. Some people say she could be a starter so I guess she has a chance at being revealed.

I think I've mentioned it before, but I REALLY have the feeling that, as far as new character profiles that will be updated, that Krystal will be one of the first ones. Ridley...I think his ship has sailed and that they're making him an unlockable. Aside from Bowser, the other two villains in Melee were secret characters, so it would make sense if they did the same thing for some villains in this game too.
Mmmm yummy, tastes like victory to me.

-Onyx

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman

ok, first of all, that was nothing short of pure awesomeness... very excellent find.

secondly, hope your gut feelings are right, here's hoping that they are!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

yeah, i've seen that

i dunno though, i still think krystal will be an unlockable player. then again, that's my opinion

krystal for brawl

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

That is an awesome video!

Sinn

Smash Lord
That is an awesome video!
I know! =D

If Zamus fights anything similar to that in her Brawl, that's reason enough for me to use her.

The thing I find crazy is that it was all fan made. In like...a month o_o ou can watch a few making of videos on the site from the same guy, it's insane.

Krystal for the long overdue new character profile tomorrow. I'm serious. Where are the characters, Sakurai? WHERE ARE THEY? I had this strange dream where they did a non character update, but there were a whole bunch of new characters shown in it, including that one new princess from Mario Galaxy...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Sauria for the win!

Krystal for Brawl and all that junk..

FURRIIEESS!!! *Shakes open can of soda*

-Onyx

Sinn

Smash Lord
Did you know that an hour of DDR on Heavy gets you REALLY REALLY SWEATY? X_X

Oh so much fun.

Sauria would be a neat addition to the Star Fox stages as it's the only one that's been fully explored by any of the games. Question is...where would it be set? The top of Krazoa Palace?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Did you know that an hour of DDR on Heavy gets you REALLY REALLY SWEATY? X_X

Oh so much fun.

Sauria would be a neat addition to the Star Fox stages as it's the only one that's been fully explored by any of the games. Question is...where would it be set? The top of Krazoa Palace?
What have we been getting so far?

Stages that have the fighting platform fly around numerous areas. Why not have the stage be everywhere? Each different part of the planet has different hazards. It would be a nice stage with the beauty of some of the areas on Sauria.

-Onyx

Sinn

Smash Lord
Good point. Though since the existing Star Fox stage already has that feature, I'm not entirely sure if they would have another one do the same thing...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Good point. Though since the existing Star Fox stage already has that feature, I'm not entirely sure if they would have another one do the same thing...
I suppose that works too, but both of the Melee stages were on ships flying around... Or were there more?

Cape Claw ftw.

-Onyx

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
I am all for Krystal in brawl, but i prefer Wolf over her.... if both gets in it will be great!

Krystal for the long overdue new character profile tomorrow. I'm serious. Where are the characters, Sakurai? WHERE ARE THEY? I had this strange dream where they did a non character update, but there were a whole bunch of new characters shown in it, including that one new princess from Mario Galaxy...
that emo princess?!? NOOOOO!!!1!:urg::urg::urg:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I know nothing about other games like Mario Galaxy :(.. I haven't had any astonishing dreams about Brawl so far. Only one where the fighting was on a 3d battle field like.. Kingdom Hearts.. Thats about it.

I hope to see Krystal soon still yet, its what I'm waiting for...

-Onyx

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am all for Krystal in brawl, but i prefer Wolf over her.... if both gets in it will be great!

that emo princess?!? NOOOOO!!!1!:urg::urg::urg:
I don't know anything about Mario whatever, but there is definetly nothing wrong wit Emo Girls

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
I don't know anything about Mario whatever, but there is definetly nothing wrong wit Emo Girls

when i first saw her i was like"WOHA!! did they change Peach??" after it is revealed that she is a new character i was like "Is she Peach's alter ego ..... or her twin sister??......or...HER DAUGHTER IN THE FUTURE??!!?!?"

she has an almost identical face construction... if not completely identical.......you can tell by now that i don't like her....

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
probably just some princess in the galaxy mario is traversing, like how Daisy is the princess of Sassamass....Sarahness...Saran...Sarah Connor....whatever the hell it's called

but krystal...that's a worth enough contender

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I guess I can see where you get the "Emo girl" thing. But fortunately for us Krystal isn't emo... Right?... RIGHT?...

Uh oh...

-Onyx

blueriku

Smash Journeyman

when i first saw her i was like"WOHA!! did they change Peach??" after it is revealed that she is a new character i was like "Is she Peach's alter ego ..... or her twin sister??......or...HER DAUGHTER IN THE FUTURE??!!?!?"

she has an almost identical face construction... if not completely identical.......you can tell by now that i don't like her....
....who is that im guessing this is from galaxy...ahh im soo confused anyways if you guys want in a couple of days i might be able to make some pics of krystal i have 3 maybe four idea's of her costume

1 her corneria costume
2 her space suit
3 her old costume (slightly altered)
4Kursed her bounty hunter costume

heh umm ill do my best... hope you like it well when i get them up

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I refuse to believe someone as adorable as Popo would be so cruel as to skin Krystal just so he can have a new look for Brawl.

Nana maybe, but not Popo =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom