• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
School has drained me too... not to mention it feels like one hundred ****ing degrees in my room now... stupid sun...
Krystal for Brawl

Sinn

Smash Lord
How many franchises are represented by Smash Bros right now? Seventeenish? If we assume that some of them are just not coming back, or are only going to have one character (Ice Climbers, G&W, Metal Gear, Kid Icarus, possibly Wario), and we assume that there's going to be an upwards of 40 characters, it's not too hard to imagine that they would add Krystal, Falco and Wolf together.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
apparently everyone the way to finish a post here is going,

Krystal for Brawl

I can't say the furry thing since I'm guilty of it.

fluffy

Smash Champion
thats nasty yo

i dont see the 'thing' about them that gets people turned on

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Don't call it a thing.

And Krystal for Brawl.. Really hoping to see her. The days are going by faster now that I have school and its kicking into gear.

-Onyx

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think Krystal is more cold than hot. I mean look at her. She's not really wearing that much. I'll bet she's a tad bit nippy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Krystal is more cold than hot. I mean look at her. She's not really wearing that much. I'll bet she's a tad bit nippy.
She's covered in fur though...she doesn't need to wear anything...you don't see foxes in real life walking around in clothing...or walking...or blue

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ah, touché. And we also don't see foxes in real life piloting advanced spacecraft..

On a related note, didja notice how Donald Duck never wears pants...but when he gets out of the shower, he puts a towel around his waist?

Sinn

Smash Lord
In all honesty, for some reason I see Krystal as being the most likely newcomer to be announced next. I thought Ridley would be before, but with the launch of Corruption come and gone, I think that Krystal stands a better chance to get confirmed before him.

And if the whole week goes by with no newcomers, I will be a sad panda...

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
I think in brawl there will be no clones.
Krystal could have her own moves,that whould make us like her more.
If she's a clone, we whould not have the pleasure to test her new powers by ourself.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Yeah, but theoretically they COULD make her a character and NOT give her the staff...as stupid as that would be of them to do >_>

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well you could actually make Krystal a clone even with the staff.

I've thought of it and it wouldn't be that hard. But since there will be no clones there is nothing to be afraid of eh?

-Onyx

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Well you could actually make Krystal a clone even with the staff.

I've thought of it and it wouldn't be that hard. But since there will be no clones there is nothing to be afraid of eh?

-Onyx
I don't think its possible to make Krystal a clone, since currently, nobody else uses a staff. Unless you're suggesting that she wouldn't have the staff- which results in a blue, girly, clone of Fox... which would undoubtedly get very boring very fast. Besides, she's got soooo much more potential than that so i hope Sakurai says no to making her a clone, or in fact, the whole idea of clones in general.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
You can pretty much make anyone a clone of anyone if you really wanted to. I don't think many people would have though Ganondorf could be a clone of Captain Falcon before Melee was released. :ohwell:

Krystal for Brawl.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
How can anyone see a Andromorphic Fox as sexy. That's like falling in love your cat. Yes

Krystal will have her staff, otherwise she'd just be "another female character"which would be sad because She is a really great character in her own right.

Sinn

Smash Lord
How can anyone see a Andromorphic Fox as sexy. That's like falling in love your cat. Yes

Krystal will have her staff, otherwise she'd just be "another female character"which would be sad because She is a really great character in her own right.
The only thing left on Krystal that's fox-like is her head (and tail, but I've seen people wear tails before...granted, none so large as hers), and generally the traits that people consider to be "sexy" don't have anything to do with one's head.

Besides...keep in mind that there are a lot of UGLY people in the world.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
The only thing left on Krystal that's fox-like is her head (and tail, but I've seen people wear tails before...granted, none so large as hers), and generally the traits that people consider to be "sexy" don't have anything to do with one's head.

thank you, well said.

I don't know why there is such an argument over this anyway, it really pointless. Some people think she's attractive, others don't. But that really shouldn't matter since we were supposed to be discussing factors that would actually matter to Sakurai and the development team that would determine if she would be in the game or not, like potential to be a unique, interesting, and fun character to play as.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

You can't be "Sexy" if you have an ugly face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom