• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bane

Smash Journeyman
He just cut out the gun she had, re did her fur where it was needed, recolored the suit, rebuilt her torso. And placed the staff in her arms.

Or at least I think he did.

-Onyx
Prett much yeah, I also had to mostly redo her limbs, remove the highlights in her hair and a dozen little things like that, but you get the picture...

GAAH! Furries!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
And since the picture is still there, its not been buried in posts yet. You could have don't a better job on the shadow *rolls eyes* So bored.. Nothing much to talk about any more huh?

-Onyx

angel551

Smash Cadet
All I know is that I am waiting for them to announce her as a playabe character, which should happen....

Bane

Smash Journeyman
I was caught up more so in the render then the shadow, but you're right, it was rather a sad excuse for a shadow. I fixed it: here

It's tricky to discuss Krystal because she's a shoe in, so there's not a whole lot of doubt to quell...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
really we know what moves she's got, but the question is what her costume will be...

at least that's the question for the furries

krystal for brawl
I don't know what your trying to get at there...

But yeah, since everyone says that, she must be a shoe in. Even though I'm a supporter its natural to have a bit of doubt.

-Onyx

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
I have returned. Hooray. Let's get to the point.

That picture is good, nicely done, but like chao_leader said, I'd prefer her in less revealing attire.

Next, the whole thing about Sakurai asking about Krystal has always lifted my spirits too. There's really no doubt she'll make it in. It's just a matter of time.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I spent most of the day playing Panel de Pon. Thus spent little time posting. My bad.

Lip Krystal for Brawl (tonight in forty minutes)!

Sinn

Smash Lord
xD

I ain't no mind reader, ya know! I was close though...character update =D Of course, I guess that every day...it's gotta be right eventually, eh?

Just thought of something...it would be funny as all Hell if Nintendo posted either a blurry or an extreme close up image of a character that made it pretty much indistinguishable...EXCEPT that it was mostly blue. I'm sure everyone would clamor about how it must be Sonic...and then gasp when they reveal that it's Krystal.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Page... Number.... 4!

Whats with you Krystal supporters, I'm gone for what two days and we hit the fourth page!?

I'm ashamed of you.. and myself.. I was the one keeping this up.. World of Warcraft had to pull me away..

Krystal For Brawl none the less, I'm even reppin' her when I play!

-Onyx

Sinn

Smash Lord
Nooooooo, not WoW D= DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU! WE WILL MISS YOU TOO MUCH!

In all seriousness though, I was the last one to post. So there was nothing I could do. I'm innocent, I swear!

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
I hope Krystal makes it in.I really think she's cool, and she have far more potential than falco did. She actually has something that segregates her from fox, so she most likely wouldn't be a clone.

JonnyJinx

Smash Cadet
Well she's the third best fighter of the team, so I definitely think she stands a chance. I hope they don't use the Star Fox Command look like they did with Fox though.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Nooooooo, not WoW D= DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU! WE WILL MISS YOU TOO MUCH!

In all seriousness though, I was the last one to post. So there was nothing I could do. I'm innocent, I swear!
I was already a wow addict about half a year ago, put it off for a while meaning to get back into. Too late already.

How about we take out Falco and put in Wolf and her <_<
:D I wouldn't mind.

I hope Krystal makes it in.I really think she's cool, and she have far more potential than falco did. She actually has something that segregates her from fox, so she most likely wouldn't be a clone.
I guess, but Falco did have seniority I suppose. She does have a high chance of getting in.

Well she's the third best fighter of the team, so I definitely think she stands a chance. I hope they don't use the Star Fox Command look like they did with Fox though.
Of the team? Maybe third best pilot of the team but not fighter :D And shes probably behind Fox but we can't really be sure about Wolf can we? :D

Second to fox and wolf, you're saying?

Hate to say it, but odds are they will.
Um... I guess so.

-Onyx

JonnyJinx

Smash Cadet
Second to fox and wolf, you're saying?

Hate to say it, but odds are they will.
I actually meant Fox and Falco. I guess I didn't really have Wolf in mind at the time. =P

Yeah, I don't like the Command look... her head looks too big.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Krystal has an extremely high chance to make. Hpoe she does. And wolf too. AND FOR PITY'S SAKE GET RID OF FALCO!!!
No.

No no no no no no no.

Falco needs to stay. He just deserves the spot more than other SF newcomers, in my opinion. He doesn't just have seniority over Krystal in Smash, but also in the series. I don't care how unique her staff-based moveset could be, it would be a travesty to have her in the game and not Falco. It'd be like putting in Lanky Kong without putting in Diddy Kong. :ohwell:

*awaits the flames*

FEATHERIES!!! *shakes fist*

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
No.

No no no no no no no.
You didn't have to say it in Spanish too geez...

Falco needs to stay. He just deserves the spot more than other SF newcomers, in my opinion.
Hes a veteran not a newcomer anymore.

He doesn't just have seniority over Krystal in Smash, but also in the series.
Yeah, everyone knows that. Melee came out before Krystal was even really created.

I don't care how unique her staff-based moveset could be, it would be a travesty to have her in the game and not Falco. It'd be like putting in Lanky Kong without putting in Diddy Kong. :ohwell:
Ok, I guess I agree. But I don't think any one really cares about Lanky so why would they really put him in.

*awaits the flames*

FEATHERIES!!! *shakes fist*
Alright..

FUUURRIIIEESS!!! *shakes soda*

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If Krystal got in, and Falco was cut and replaced with Wolf... then StarFox would be represented with only canine characters... That would just look bad, in my opinion. :ohwell:

Krystal and Falco for Brawl.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If Krystal got in, and Falco was cut and replaced with Wolf... then StarFox would be represented with only canine characters... That would just look bad, in my opinion. :ohwell:

Krystal and Falco for Brawl.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You didn't have to say it in Spanish too geez...
Lo siento.

Hes a veteran not a newcomer anymore.
True. I worded that sentence in a funny way.

Yeah, everyone knows that. Melee came out before Krystal was even really created.
Just pointing out that Falco's got a longer resume. True enough, Krystal didn't really stand a fighting chance for Melee, but I do think Falco's seniority should factor into his likelihood for Brawl. But, ideally, Krystal will be in too.

Ok, I guess I agree. But I don't think any one really cares about Lanky so why would they really put him in.
Lanky may have been the wrong Kong for this example, but at least you got my point. I don't have any issues with Krystal, but she doesn't have the credentials to edge out Falco. And short of starring in her own game, I doubt she ever will, purely because Falco has more history. It's not Krystal's fault she was created later, but I think it's a notable factor. I just feel like removing Falco is like removing Luigi (well. . . a Luigi from a much less iconic franchise).

Alright..

FUUURRIIIEESS!!! *shakes soda*

-Onyx
*still shaking his fist from the last post*

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
you know i i wish sakurai would just announce krystal already but since fox got a make over i wounder what falco will look like or if krstal will be wearing her space suit ehh the suspense of waiting!!!

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... I'm gone for a few days and this thread doesn't have even one more page of posts.

Could this mean there is no reason to hope anymore because she's all too likely to appear? *strokes non-existant neckbeard*

Krystal for Brawl!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
EPIC BUMP OF JUSTICE, because this should NEVER be behind any character thread with the names "Princess Daisy" or "Cloud."

That was a joke, Please don't hurt me Daisy and Cloud fans.

But anyway, FUUUUURRRRRIIIIIEEEEESSSS! (SHAKES AN EPIC FIST)

Krystal for Brawl!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Its probably gone down since I'm not here to post after every other post thats not made by me so someone can reply to it.

School really has wiped me out and I'm too lazy.

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom